Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 93. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This is a very good project but I am late to follow all the bounty that is provided like twitter, facebook,signature, blog, and media. And we can only say thank you very much for the team developer this good project. by fiki fuka. by by.
Activity: 434
I like the endgame of this roadmap. Marketplace where people exchange Unify for goods and services. Once people start buying goods such as a house, car, bike, whatever, for crypto, that will give the crypto an intrinsic value.

The dollar has intrinsic value and there are billions of dollars in circulation.

The number of Unify in circulation will be far less and it's value will be based on the value of the dollar like everything else. So once the marketplace is up and running, Unify value will far exceed one dollar, dependant on the goods and services sold.

I think the marketplace should be like ebay where people and businesses can buy and sell physical and digital goods for Unify.

I look forward to when the marketplace is up and running in June of 2018.
Activity: 163
Here I made a new discord for unify communication, if anyone wants mod/admin let me know.  Discord seems like an easier way to sort topics/information, and to store information like commonly asked questions. Cheesy

I created one a little while back, but I created a new one, I can work on sorting information out on it.  If anyone wants to help out let me know, I am the sun dude.  We should also consider reddit.

https://discord.gg/eVAVxxa
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
UNIFY has been added to http://steamoctanepool.com

Use your wallet address as your username.  Password is c=UNIFY to select the right coin. 

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3433 -u [Your Wallet Address] -p c=UNIFY

Donation address UT1chzzLApZk75QK8nuEJckTbB8VkyNR5x
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
People panic a lot when any coin goes down & then start dumping ....
After a while that coin starts moving up & the same people start crying
You need to join telegram chat. Do that and you'll remain informed realtime. Everyone nows that we're working on those things and POS will be implemented shortly they're doing a few brush ups before switching. Right now, the Dev is listening to ideas being pitched by the community on where they want to go with this coin, whitepaper additionals, new website design, charity donations, etc...
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I'll tell everyone this. We need a Slack channel and easy access to an active community. The website needs to be nice and many wallet and exchange options. Andriod wallet ios wallet web wallet. pos plans and anon come on folks. None of this without fast and reliable network 
Go on our telegram chat and ask Simonas.
Activity: 115
Activity: 118
Research is key
I just got some myself, after doing some reading with a friend I feel this could go somewhere. Are the devs very active here?

You should join telegram:

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP:

https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ
Activity: 115
When will Unify switch to POS?
Activity: 118
Research is key
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I just got some myself, after doing some reading with a friend I feel this could go somewhere. Are the devs very active here?

he's working on going from POW to POS at the moment. the website will be also better, more attractive. i'm sure in the next few days we will see an increasement.
Activity: 40
Activity: 163
It's time for progress!
Activity: 23
hello people,
do you want to be rich next year?
ok, then buy 100 000 coins and: HOLD YOUR COINS!!!

do you want to buy a house next year?
ok, then buy 30 000 coins and: HOLD YOUR COINS!!!

do you want to buy a nice car next year?
ok, then buy 10 000 coins and:HOLD YOUR COINS!!!

do you want to ...i dont know, what ever you want?
buy now and please HOLD YOUR COINS!!!

if the most of us hold the coins, the demand will increase, because of the 18 000 000 max supply. and the dev are working on it (POS, new website...)
buy now because it's very cheap, i dont know if this opportunity will come again. jump in the train now! and keep your seat ( dont sale any coin).
be patient.

thanks Wink

You must miss a lot of coins price. You wrote virtually the same message verbatim  for 9 other coins on your previous posts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
UNIFY !! miss u price 2K sats  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone. I'm sorry that I was away for this long, just had personal issues to deal with.

For those who are shocked to see the pricing this low - it might be caused by many different reasons. Maybe it's because I wasn't too active on the coin lately and people started to be afraid that I'll run away. However, I'm still here and will try to do my best to get this coin worth more.

As for right now, the plan is to get it from PoW to PoS and we're currently in progress of that.

Yeah! Finally you have come back here, indeed if there is a private matter and should be resolved it is reasonable, I really understand that. And now start by convincing everyone to come back to believe in UNIFY.
Pages:
Jump to: