Pages:
Author

Topic: Unikoingold ICO Crowd Sale - page 3. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111
September 26, 2017, 06:39:54 PM
Is there going to be a Pre-ICO for this token? Do we have any other information, as to potential reach?

They already had a pre-ico for VC's. Reason why I won't join.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 06:29:53 PM
selling 20% of coins to the public
i would not trust that
they can not decide a price for the token and then hold 80% for themselves
it just dosnt work like that

Thanks for responding.

To say they are holding 80% for themselves may be oversimplifying. Their white paper allocates 20% Token Sale, 35% User Growth, 15% Betting Reserve, 20% Company Cold Storage and 10% Founding Team and Employees.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
September 26, 2017, 04:54:27 PM
selling 20% of coins to the public
i would not trust that
they can not decide a price for the token and then hold 80% for themselves
it just dosnt work like that
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
September 26, 2017, 04:52:00 PM
Is there going to be a Pre-ICO for this token? Do we have any other information, as to potential reach?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
September 26, 2017, 04:49:25 PM
Maybe the project is really cool, but they are very poorly promoted on the network. I hear about them for the first time.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 04:44:57 PM
I like that Unikrn has a real, functional product in a booming sector. Many have said that they don't like the fact that the company is only releasing 20% of Unikoingold coins to the public. However, it's rare to have an ICO backed by so many successful investors with name recognition (Mark Cuban) who could really push this company forward. What are your thoughts on Unikoingold? If you're investing, what's your strategy (are young long or looking to flip)?

Given that the token would be used for betting on Unikrn which is an already established platform for esports betting, there is good value potential in it. This would also allow those who are currently on the platform to convert their winnings into BTC/ ETH/ other cryptos/ fiat which is not the case today and should further drive adoption.

As for the presence of famous investors, that is just to get more people on board and price the token higher than it would have been otherwise - not sure if they're a big advantage for the token per se, maybe so for the company though.

Give it sufficient time, maybe a year, to build value and you can expect pretty handsome returns on your investment - that's my strategy at least.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 02:33:06 PM
I like that Unikrn has a real, functional product in a booming sector. Many have said that they don't like the fact that the company is only releasing 20% of Unikoingold coins to the public. However, it's rare to have an ICO backed by so many successful investors with name recognition (Mark Cuban) who could really push this company forward. What are your thoughts on Unikoingold? If you're investing, what's your strategy (are young long or looking to flip)?
Pages:
Jump to: