Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIQUE TOKEN! (UNQ) JOIN NOW AND GET 500 UNQ - page 4. (Read 4208 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Interesting project, I will give information about it in Telegram channel https://t.me/coinsfree about airdrops
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Dear Dev

Coin for freelancing services something unique one. Will keep a track of this one and wish you all the best

regards
Balaji
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
I have seen many tokens who say this token will be used to provide payments for this particular services, but I haven't seen a single project yet that made idea into fruitution.
Activity: 68
Great job dev team i will support this and promote this on my social media
Activity: 131
This is a Unique idea and I trust its going to succeed and if you allow me I would like to suggest something: If you are planning to do more airdrops, please restrict them to holders only to avoid dumping.
Activity: 167
Unique Token , what good name so where is the website and more information for UNQ token ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Hey guys, great project. Let's see where this will go to Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
if the people no donate, what him will received token ?
if will received token, this project is best for all users
Activity: 57
Great, finaly it's here, was waiting for this quite some time  Roll Eyes
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Nice job!
Activity: 240
I hope this token will be listed on big exchange like bittrex, so, i will be a fortune people if i can get this token
Activity: 378
This is a good concept. Imagine getting a job in any country in the world! The company can create a worldwide market for digital services.
But it is interesting to learn a detailed marketing plan and get to know the team...
There is a lot of work here. When I find out the details, I will probably become an investor in this topic.
Activity: 42
This is a very exciting project and very unique. No pun intended. The cryptocurrency revolution is taking hold. Best of luck on this project and I'm grateful for the opportunity to participate and I'm hopeful I will be one of the lucky ones to receive some tokens.
Activity: 93
Thanks for the Air Drop - Unique Token - I followed on twitter and Telegram and re-treeted the required post.  THANKS
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Lovely name with unique concept. I am happy to be part of it. Looking forward for more information in the near future. Good luck dev..
Activity: 42
Nee Airdrop for new token
Unique name is unique
But want to know more information and want to see ur road map
With all my best wishes
Regards
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
very inspiring, hope we will see road map, white paper soon, website also..
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
Interesting project. I wish you good luck with this. Joined airdrop.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR
a very promising project,hopefully we see the token in high value,.good luck devs.

Activity: 108
@julie_ayoun
Really interesting, i will keep an eye on this project.
Good Luck !!
Pages:
Jump to: