Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIQUE TOKEN! (UNQ) JOIN NOW AND GET 500 UNQ - page 7. (Read 4208 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
UNIQUE token is looking so Unique with a total supply of just 8 million UNIQUE Tokens, I am looking forward for this token to get listed in exchanges very soon.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
A successful company!!!
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
why not to be an unique opportunity for those develop cryptocurrency to develop this nice project
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Very good idea to combine cryptocurrency and translation, graphic design, video & photo editing, programming and other things. Good luck with all future endeavors, I think it can be very successful.
Activity: 72
i wish the ticker name much like reflextion for the unique sytem and payment and also the price token it self good luck for you dev  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
dev thanks..I joined your project
Activity: 350
This project needs to be expanded, it has a perspective. I will wait for his active development.
Activity: 248
Hopefully we can get more interaction in here, dev, pls update more infomation
Activity: 54
I couldn't find the Facebook link. nice project though.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
It is a wonderfull project. I heart this project my friends. I sait to me i must join this project. Good luck all works.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
I am a freelancer, so I support this token! I think you are the first crypto project about freelancing!
Activity: 294
Looks nice freelancing currency....awaiting website...joined airdrop
Activity: 194
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
dev, you'd better update the link to your website to let's know more details about this project. good luck
Activity: 252
I will follow your project. It has perspectives. Perhaps I will keep tokens
Merit: 14
I am very happy because i can join with your project unique
Activity: 28
good luck for this coin
Activity: 70
I can translate English → Japanese
so if you want to translate your nice project , feel free to tell me Smiley
Activity: 434
We need new inovation unique token come here and provide we needed, good luck for your project Smiley
Activity: 10
UNIQUE TOKEN (UNQ)

Unique Token (UNQ) is an Ethereum-based ERC-20 token, with the main use as a payment currency for freelancing services. Our website is  under development and will be available soon.  
The Unique dev team came up with the concept of a marketplace that would provide a two-sided platform for people to buy and sell a variety of digital services typically offered by freelance contractors.  Services offered  on the platform will include translation, graphic design, video & photo editing, programming and more.

The Unique dev team decided to create 'Unique Token' (UNQ) on the Ethereum network because it already has a big existing infrastructure for tokens and has multiple decentralized elements such as exchanges, which also make it fairly easy to include tokens. Secondly we decided to create UNQ on the  Ethereum network due to the  speed and the minimal cost of transactions on the ethereum blockchain. Great user experience and decentralization are our priorities and when building our services, the focus will be on making everything as easy to use as possible. We will successfully launch an online wallet for Unique Token (UNQ) after our website has been completed and launched.

TOTAL SUPPLY: 8,000,000 UNQ

Contract Address:
0x8147797d352ce5f9a32566b94e4d12c055c3cd9d

Requirements for UNQ Airdrop:
1. Follow our twitter handle https://twitter.com/UNQ_token

2. Join our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/GAcVThJXaORyEeohJ0BKWQ

3. Retweet our latest tweet on twitter
https://twitter.com/UNQ_token/status/931156718305857538

4. Have a ERC20 Eth Wallet Address

All Bitcointalk members are eligible to get UNQ Airdrop.

AIRDROP 1 FORM IS NOW AVAILABLE  

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-Dv-FaQVWQliyIG6rs83XG79mTOSOyr-TEo1WOnJ90VoE2A/viewform
Fill it to get your UNQ AIRDROP

TOTAL SUPPLY: 1,000,000 UNQ
TOTAL PARTICIPANTS: 2000
UNQ PER PERSON: 500 UNQ
Only those that have met the requirements above that will be airdropped.

Donations are acceptable to move this project forward.

0.05 gets 500 UNQ
0.1 gets 1000 UNQ
0.5 gets 5000 UNQ

N.B: Don't post your Ethereum Address here or you'll be banned
Don't come here to post 'Joined Airdrop', 'Just Joined' or 'Good Job' or else you will be banned.
Only constructive post are required on this thread.

Merit: 25
Unique the best project and I wan to join with airdrop compaign
Pages:
Jump to: