Pages:
Author

Topic: UNISWAP MADNESS - page 2. (Read 559 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
August 17, 2020, 09:24:42 AM
uniswap now full with unknown project that we didnt never heard it before. there is some one come to uniswap gem discussion group and spill project, and suddenly price rise 10x or even more of that. in my opinion its new game in crowdfunding , and risky what the accident in 2017 could happen again where are many investors loss their money into shit token. NEXE , NUGS and then Realgame and mayb YAM too.
that caused by there was no qualification for a token that can be listed into the uniswap and I think that some scammers were also creating fake contract and then they were putting it into the uniswap to fool the buyers. this is happening with serum ieo.

What does this have to do with Serum? Can you shed some light?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
August 17, 2020, 09:09:24 AM
Before judging a project, read the documentation and how it works.
https://defiprime.com/uniswap-explained

The first 2 letters of Defi - "De" mean decentralization. This means that any project can create its own liquidity pool on uniswap and sell its tokens.
It takes money to create a pool.
Look at the statistics on liquidity on pools, do you think scammers have so much money?
https://uniswap.info/home

If you bought a scam, then you do not need to blame UnisWap and call it a trash heap. Ask for advice on the forum before buying.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
August 17, 2020, 08:47:02 AM
Make sure you get the real information of the smart contract of the token you trying to buy, it's very easy to create fake tokens with same name and make them available on uniswap exchange, presently there is fake DIA token too and other DeFi tokens
There were so many awareness about this and it seems like that people have known about this problem. I know that some scammers were starting to spread the fake smartcontract to scam investors.
Uniswap itself has already made an awareness or notice to the its own users.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
August 17, 2020, 08:45:21 AM
Just as earlier on Etherdelta, everyone could enable their own token for trading, so now the same thing is happening on uniswap. This is a great opportunity to buy promising DeFi tokens before their price rises after listing on exchanges. However, you should not forget about the risks associated with such trading.
Activity: 24
August 17, 2020, 07:51:10 AM
As someone who was here for the ICO craze of 2017 with tons of people exit scamming on investors I thought I would give some advice to those chasing crazy gains on uniswap. Over the past month or so we have seen crazy gains on uniswap with 100x returns on some projects so it is easy to be sucked into it, but you need to realize most of these listings have not gone through the ICO regulations which means they can just rug pull at any time leaving you with a worthless token. A few days ago NEXE, and NUGS to name a few just vanished after dumping on holders. You will notice most of these token creators like to remain anonymous which is a big red flag. You need to realize anyone can make an erc20 token and list it on uniswap then create a web page with copy and pasted info from other legit projects and throw the word defi in there. With the SEC involvement with ICO's launching that is actually a better thing for investors to hold the token creators accountable making it less likely to have them vanish with your money. In 2017 lots of ICO's did not go through the SEC regulations, but now they all have to or risk jailtime. Some will listen some will play the game and get burned, and some will make crazy returns. I personally think you are better off just holding ETH or buying into a project that went through a traditional ICO. Good luck out there and stay safe!

Listen to MrMojoRising26
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 15, 2020, 03:51:35 AM
Make sure you get the real information of the smart contract of the token you trying to buy, it's very easy to create fake tokens with same name and make them available on uniswap exchange, presently there is fake DIA token too and other DeFi tokens
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 15, 2020, 03:50:55 AM
I have a love-hate relationship with it to be honest, it is a super convenient way of swapping your tokens without being bothered with shenanigans of centralized exchanges, but its fees right now are insanely high, I know someone who paid like 30 or 40 bucks for a single swap (including token approval) recently, so if there is another cheaper alternative, I will go with that one, at least for now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 15, 2020, 03:48:40 AM
Trust me be careful while investing in tokens on uniswap exchange and, always do your research. Don't listen to people shilling on social media. I got roped into NEXE but, they exit scammed us I was lucky that I didn't invest much on the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
August 15, 2020, 03:35:05 AM
There is no one to put blame on since uniswap is a decentralized exchange, for all those who hated centralized exchanges I hope you guys are seeing this right now? Any tokens or coins can be sold on uniswap even if there isn't any official listing of the coins and tokens yet, users only need to be more careful around uniswap
Activity: 32
August 15, 2020, 03:29:43 AM
This year the hype of the uniswap generation is very high and #defi, you need to know that the 2017 ICO scammer group has designed the defi project concept to trade on the uniswap exchange target. Beware of following the hype defi 2020 and make sure you invest in high potential projects.
Uniswap hype is on the rise, even I often see some members from several project groups suggesting to add liquidity to uniswap. Until now I have not dared to buy tokens (which I think have potential) if there is no liquidity because I am afraid I entered the wrong contract address.
You're afraid of very real thing that can happen and thats a smart move to wait a little bit. And I chose to do the exact same, even tho I potentially lose a bit of a profit I still place security of my funds
above unreliable profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
August 15, 2020, 03:09:22 AM
This year the hype of the uniswap generation is very high and #defi, you need to know that the 2017 ICO scammer group has designed the defi project concept to trade on the uniswap exchange target. Beware of following the hype defi 2020 and make sure you invest in high potential projects.
Uniswap hype is on the rise, even I often see some members from several project groups suggesting to add liquidity to uniswap. Until now I have not dared to buy tokens (which I think have potential) if there is no liquidity because I am afraid I entered the wrong contract address.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
August 14, 2020, 06:56:03 PM
there is another one like uniswap, i don't know if they are related to each other like forkdelta and etherdelta  Grin Grin
https://mooniswap.exchange/#/swap.. the thing I don't like about uniswap is the is so high  Grin
uniswap has been getting a lot of demand and there was no competitor that has the same volume as uniswap. People are using uniswap regularly rather than try to move into the another platform and I think that you must see that right now how big the volume of uniswap
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
August 14, 2020, 06:55:37 PM
Uniswap is really going crazy now, the rate at which this uniswap of a thing is pumping new coins is going out of hands. It is out of normal, many are been carried away by these FOMO, I just hope somebody will not regret subscribing to all these. I will advice noons to be very careful.

What most people like in this space is FOMO. It has helped to maintain the journey of people and this space, whereas for some it has marred it. When Uniswap was newly launched, there was not all these hypes on it, but as soon as HEX listed o it and it pumped, others started following suit and that was how coins were pumping unnecessarily.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
August 14, 2020, 03:57:26 PM
It seem to me like almost all defi project are using uniswap and I found  the place a bit difficult for me, maybe because am not familiar with platform just yet, I believe this exchange will be very popular, the platform is gaining recognition.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 14, 2020, 02:45:42 PM
I've been wondering why uniswap became popular all of a sudden and now I know. I've come to realise that most people in this space are only interested in making money and several does not give a damn about the risk involved. Uniswap got her recognition from allow every project to list without any formality and since its a decentralized platform people took it upon themselves to create projects for the pump and dump schemes and several persons are getting burnt but hoping to win some day. I only hope that we can be wise and let go of these unnecessary consequences.
Activity: 560
Merit: 26
August 14, 2020, 02:31:47 PM
The exchange has become the new home of scammers where they can integrate a similar token with different smart contract just like the days of ICO immense gains everyone was hunting. We are clamoring for Decentralized exchange, its sadden me how it has changed to home of manipulation by whales and groups. Tokens that are expected to be trading within range of $0.1 is trading for $5. The collapse is imminent, grab some coffee and watch how the Jericho fall.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
August 14, 2020, 02:21:18 PM
All what these is showing is that most retail investors are going to lose out of this madness, for me there is no justification to use Uniswap for now because of the transaction fees and because scammers know that they can deploy their contract easily through the platform they keep putting thir shitcoins on it. Let the market come to you don't need to FOMO into any tokens, correction is coming
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
August 14, 2020, 02:16:23 PM
I have notice the growing new projects all of them is about DeFi, It is a great tech in crypto, but those abusers and scammers is using it to their advantage to scam people. Be careful with defi that has unknown team or fake team photos and they are just putting nonsense on their website copying existing successful defi projects and some of their website has low quality template and design. These scammers show up again when there is a new trend be careful guys, those uniswap projects has bots they can control it, they can pump and dump.
Activity: 91
Merit: 35
August 14, 2020, 02:08:57 PM
Q3 2020 is surely a good season for UNISWAP, I don't know what started this hype but loads of token multiplying x1000 in matter of days is so weird. Also scammers are using this to their advantage by adding duplicate tokens hence i will suggest anyone to be sure of the smart contract address of the token from the team before purchasing any token on uniswap in order not to lose your money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
August 14, 2020, 01:46:40 PM
When everyone can list their tokens on that exchange then surely we are going to see 90% of them will be fake but still people are going crazy due to the defi hype and I can ssure that they are here to make the short term profits and more likely gambling with the unknown projects.When the hype got over people will realize they lost a lot of money from their pocket and that will teach a better less for the life when it comes to investments.
Pages:
Jump to: