Pages:
Author

Topic: UNISWAP MADNESS - page 4. (Read 559 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
August 12, 2020, 06:57:51 PM
Regulations...... What ICO regulations? Most ICOs from 2017/2018 are completely dead now.

These Uniswap gems are just like an accelerated version. Get in and out quick, and fully prepare yourself to either win big or go broke.

Most of the really successful Uniswap projects aren't half-assed projects though, they're actually high potential and have transitioned to more popular exchange platforms.

Still 95% of the shit that gets listed on Uniswap is garbage. Newbies should stay away if they don't want to lose all their money.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 12, 2020, 06:51:04 PM
uniswap now full with unknown project that we didnt never heard it before. there is some one come to uniswap gem discussion group and spill project, and suddenly price rise 10x or even more of that. in my opinion its new game in crowdfunding , and risky what the accident in 2017 could happen again where are many investors loss their money into shit token. NEXE , NUGS and then Realgame and mayb YAM too.

I won't be surprised if Uniswap will end just like etherdelta, which is almost dead. When ED started, you will see a lot of eth tokens that were actively trading even if the thread of the project here in the forum was not gaining attention. And now, in Uniswap, we will see a lot of unknown projects getting good activity in trading. People should be careful in joining the hype because of them have hollow foundation.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 504
August 12, 2020, 06:42:45 PM
uniswap now full with unknown project that we didnt never heard it before. there is some one come to uniswap gem discussion group and spill project, and suddenly price rise 10x or even more of that. in my opinion its new game in crowdfunding , and risky what the accident in 2017 could happen again where are many investors loss their money into shit token. NEXE , NUGS and then Realgame and mayb YAM too.
that caused by there was no qualification for a token that can be listed into the uniswap and I think that some scammers were also creating fake contract and then they were putting it into the uniswap to fool the buyers. this is happening with serum ieo.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
August 12, 2020, 06:30:39 PM
Activity: 593
Merit: 705
August 12, 2020, 06:00:11 PM
As someone who was here for the ICO craze of 2017 with tons of people exit scamming on investors I thought I would give some advice to those chasing crazy gains on uniswap. Over the past month or so we have seen crazy gains on uniswap with 100x returns on some projects so it is easy to be sucked into it, but you need to realize most of these listings have not gone through the ICO regulations which means they can just rug pull at any time leaving you with a worthless token. A few days ago NEXE, and NUGS to name a few just vanished after dumping on holders. You will notice most of these token creators like to remain anonymous which is a big red flag. You need to realize anyone can make an erc20 token and list it on uniswap then create a web page with copy and pasted info from other legit projects and throw the word defi in there. With the SEC involvement with ICO's launching that is actually a better thing for investors to hold the token creators accountable making it less likely to have them vanish with your money. In 2017 lots of ICO's did not go through the SEC regulations, but now they all have to or risk jailtime. Some will listen some will play the game and get burned, and some will make crazy returns. I personally think you are better off just holding ETH or buying into a project that went through a traditional ICO. Good luck out there and stay safe!
Pages:
Jump to: