Pages:
Author

Topic: ▲▲UnitedPayments ▲▲↑ Get 500 FREE UP COINS ♥♥♥ - page 4. (Read 4887 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I can do some work!

Translate the ANN thread into chinese.

Promote this coin in china social network. LIke QQ group、weibo.

I have my own BBS, I can do BBS promotion. Link:www.bilian.cc.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
wow interesting!
I can translate it into chinese and promote it in china. Though someone has said that, I think we can cooperate to make it awesome.
Activity: 476
so far only 2 suggestions for name:
legion  (not really sure about that)
UCN United Coin Nation   (sounds actually better I think but still not the best)

I suggest: enigma
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
http://coinok.pw can help with all our services

-faucet
-paper wallet
-scratch game
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
You said you could handle it, but you may still want to reduce your personal work load so..
I could build a professional grade website from scratch.
heres a link to my previous job:
pmc.cryptotycoons.com

My sites are built from scratch using mainly css/html and javascript. I can customize them any way you'd like.

I could also either supply source, host it as a subdomain like the link above, or purchase a domain of your choosing depending on the bounty size =)
PM me if interested.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
so far only 2 suggestions for name:
legion  (not really sure about that)
UCN United Coin Nation   (sounds actually better I think but still not the best)
srb
Activity: 111
I don't know what to think about the previous "Spanish" translator claimant. He says he's born in Spain, but his translation is, quoting himself, "crap". Not a single bit of grammatics there. -_-
So i offer the service.
1) Translation in spanish
2) Giveaway, with 30% of the coins given

You claim my translation is crap yet you offer no better example yourself.
I was born, raised and taught in Spain and Spanish schools, please point out how my grammar EN CASTELLANO is crap in the given example.
You are not quoting me when you say "crap" as I was quoting someone else, shows how you can barely deal with English grammar.
You just want to insult the previous "claimant" (what a word to use, sheesh, sounds like google translate) so you can steal the post, what a muppet.
Activity: 90
Hi,OP.I am from China.
I can introduce this coin to all my friends ,also I'm ready to build a 2000 ppl QQ group for promote this coin.
Could I get a share,thanks!
Activity: 574
Im def interested  Grin
EDIT: Best way to manage this would be to Launch all work what needs to be done in waves

wave 1: Coin name/specs/logo/website.
Wave 2: Translating in Different languages /Various online/offline promotions and preparing pools for Launch
wave 3: BEFORE the coin is launched already make for it games,faucets
wave 4: Finishing the Coin itself,finishing making wallet and source for windows/linux/mac
Wave 5: Actual Launch & Making Block explorer and Launch services
wave 6: Again HARD Online/offline Promotion , translating to different languages and promoting it in your home country
wave 7: getting on exchanges, getting merchants and more services and again More promotion!

Have decided that there will be total of 200 Shares which Anyone can Earn and claim with 3.5% premine which would be divided for these 200shares,
You can get more then 1 share IF you do more work then others, but Goal is to get around 50 DIFFERENT people to which all 3.5% would be distributed.

We are on Wave 1 (Coin name/specs/logo/website) At the moment:
A share will be given this round for:
-Best Coin Name Idea
-Best Idea of specifications of the coin itself
-Up to 2 shares for Best Logo Entry
-I will try to design the website/logo myself, but if you have got some mad skills Feel free to Participate

If you are interested to Claim a Share in Wave 1 Post below with your entry
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Can translate into Vietnamese.  Cool
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Interesting.
Can translate into russian
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
I don't know what to think about the previous "Spanish" translator claimant. He says he's born in Spain, but his translation is, quoting himself, "crap". Not a single bit of grammatics there. -_-
So i offer the service.
1) Translation in spanish
2) Giveaway, with 30% of the coins given
Wait a minute. You don't know any of those participants. How do you guarantee they will stick around long enough and not cash out their stakes on the market and quietly leave? The growth of any cryptocurrency is not guaranteed.

Unless you are going to meet with them personally and have some bonding chemistry to work together.

Or you can create a "foodcoin" and make the "foodcoin" usable right away for food/drink purchase; not for hoarding and trading purpose.

Don't think anyone can guarantee that.. However the 90% of their share would be paid only Upon work completed,and you can't receive a share for something that takes only 5minutes to do, need to put in real hard work!

should start off with atleast 1000 ppl Smiley
can't really manage that much and there would be no point in that,
Activity: 345
can translate into german
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
should start off with atleast 1000 ppl Smiley have em all in a irc before it's announced so it's super fair!
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
I can translate into Portuguese
sq
Activity: 294
I can add it to our altcoin calendar when coin will be ready.
Activity: 93
Wait a minute. You don't know any of those participants. How do you guarantee they will stick around long enough and not cash out their stakes on the market and quietly leave? The growth of any cryptocurrency is not guaranteed.

Unless you are going to meet with them personally and have some bonding chemistry to work together.

Or you can create a "foodcoin" and make the "foodcoin" usable right away for food/drink purchase; not for hoarding and trading purpose.
srb
Activity: 111
Sounds very interesting. I can offer the following:

1. Translation service to Spanish (born in Spain).
2. An additional graphic designer (see a few offers already)
2. Online promoting on facebook/twitter.
3. Offline promotion in Spain to crypto-newcomers.

As an example

EN
Seems like all of the CryptoCurrencies are in deep deep crap now due to instability with bitcoin,and even then there are several new ''crap coins'' born every day.
98% of them fail either even before the launch or in first week , Reason?

ES
Parece que todas las criptomonedas están hecho una mierda dado la instabilidad con Bitcoin y aun así hay nuevas "monedas mierda" saliendo cada dia.
98% de ellos están destinados a fracasar en la primera semana o encima antes de su lanzamiento. ¿Porque?
Pages:
Jump to: