Pages:
Author

Topic: Unitus (UIS): 1st multi-auxPoW - 0.9.3.1 Required Update before Block 25300 - page 24. (Read 102714 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
X11 diff is still high 2,179.21954249
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hey guys of 75 users on suchpool we are only 25 odd that suddenly all the people are gone, I missed something? the currency is no longer profitable? Huh Huh

I am still on minerpools.

Maybe some members decided to solo mine or switch pool.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
hey guys of 75 users on suchpool we are only 25 odd that suddenly all the people are gone, I missed something? the currency is no longer profitable? Huh Huh
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Tested your advise on Bulldozer and Haswell and speeds are about the same. Changed to SSE2 on Bulldozer and speed dropped.
That's very surprising, thank you very much for the information!
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Holy crap that's really low. Are you sure you're using the correct builds?
Using what was posted. If there is faster software? I would be glad to use it if so. Do you have better speeds on the same hardware?
I assume you're using one of those, but which one?

There's some chance I might be getting confused with the other nonsensical "CPU only" algo going around those days.

Are you running AVX on AMD FX? Have you given a go to SSE only? Bulldozers have fairly weak AVX.
Tested your advise on Bulldozer and Haswell and speeds are about the same. Changed to SSE2 on Bulldozer and speed dropped.
Using what was posted. If there is faster software? I would be glad to use it if so. Do you have better speeds on the same hardware?
I assume you're using one of those, but which one?

There's some chance I might be getting confused with the other nonsensical "CPU only" algo going around those days.

Are you running AVX on AMD FX? Have you given a go to SSE only? Bulldozers have fairly weak AVX.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager

where can we find correct builds? Is there something good for Linux?
Activity: 56
Cannot anyone share what their hashrate is for the cpu yescript and which processor and how many threads you have?
Thanks

0.36KHs
Intel Core 2 quad (very old, like 6-7 years old)

EDIT: I am also mining other coins though  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Cannot anyone share what their hashrate is for the cpu yescript and which processor and how many threads you have?
Thanks
FX 8350 - 3.45 Kh/s
FX 6300 - 2.32 Kh/s
FX 8320 - 3.07 Kh/s
I7 5820 - 5.07 Kh/s
FX 4130 - 1.52 Kh/s
Phenom II 1055 - 0.62 Kh/s

Using all cores on each CPU. Hope this helps.

Thanks, I'm just doing a little math calculation and your samples definitely help.
Thanks
FX 8350 - 3.45 Kh/s
FX 6300 - 2.32 Kh/s
FX 8320 - 3.07 Kh/s
I7 5820 - 5.07 Kh/s
FX 4130 - 1.52 Kh/s
Phenom II 1055 - 0.62 Kh/s

Using all cores on each CPU. Hope this helps.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Thanks

If you like cpu-mining, please visit XMG coin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xmg-magi-cpu-mining-mpow-mpos-magipay-735170
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 952
Join our IRC Channel for discussion about UIS.  The channel should have a tip bot soon.  Also trying to get a bot to check the hash rate for the algos and trade price at all the exchanges UIS is listed.

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Unituscoin
Activity: 51
Why does not the two Yescrypt collaborate?

Thats a question you should ask the GlobalBoost-Y dev
Activity: 18
Why does not the two Yescrypt collaborate?
legendary
Activity: 952
Why not?

The GlobalBoost-Y dev did not give me a reason.  Just said no.
Pages:
Jump to: