Pages:
Author

Topic: Unitus (UIS): 1st multi-auxPoW - 0.9.3.1 Required Update before Block 25300 - page 25. (Read 102714 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Please vote for Unitscoin on Bter.com  https://bter.com/voting#UIS

Bter coin voting statement below:

Please help us to vote the best coins in your opinion. We are going to list the best coins you selected. To avoid spamming for bots, only registered users with order history (Bter Points (BTR) > 1000) or having enough balances are permitted to vote. You get 1 to 10 free votes per hour based on the amount of BTR you have. You can also spend your BTR on payment votes, which is at least 100 BTR per vote based on the votes of this coin and the votes of all coins. All the BTR payments are collected and donated to Bter.com's Public Interest account to support community development, help people, and promote progressive technologies. We reserve the right to add new coins to the markets outside of the voting list.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
legendary
Can I get some RT's on this?  This is asking Cryptsy to add Unituscoin.  I have also filled out a coin request on there site.

https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/549899937278746624
legendary
Globalboost- Y - Unitus merge mining? Yescrypt that is.

Yescrypt mining for Unituscoin is available here http://unit.minerpools.com/

Globalboost-Y and Unituscoin can not be merge mined together.
Activity: 18
Globalboost- Y - Unitus merge mining? Yescrypt that is.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merge mining X11 http://xpypool.com

sweet i'm sending my hashes, i needed a new multipool
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
legendary
Activity: 51
legendary
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I am guessing 50-75 million... Block reward is 100 and decreases about every 10,000 blocks by 1% compounded...It explains it on the Website and could be figured out, im just to lazy---lol
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Total number of supply ? can anyone tell me that ?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Jimlite yes it will. I just hit my first UIS merged block in Dev environment. As soon as it confirms and doesn't orphan, it will be on paycoinmultipool.com

At that time, PPC will be reinstated as well. DGC and FRE will be added as well. Then I will run through the switcher to ensure they all work.
Thanks, let me know when X11 merged mining is on paycoinmultipool or bemining and I will move my rigs off neoscrypt to the merged x11. You know where to find me Smiley
Buy a gun!
Jimlite yes it will. I just hit my first UIS merged block in Dev environment. As soon as it confirms and doesn't orphan, it will be on paycoinmultipool.com

At that time, PPC will be reinstated as well. DGC and FRE will be added as well. Then I will run through the switcher to ensure they all work.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

Just saw an X11 merge mined UIS block solved. Who is merge mining with X11? This is fantastic!

I am testing X11 merged mining right now since about 7:15PM EST. Will launch soon on merged pool.

Sigwo, will it be merge mined on paycoinmultipool also?
Since you keep having me switch my urls every other day :*(
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mmmmmm
unitus https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unitus-uis-1st-multi-auxpow-0931-required-update-before-block-25300-901069

This coin contains extreme changes and brand new features. My reviews are best effort and may not expose all issues.
I must stress that my reviews are never guaranteed to be 100% accurate.

Heritage: bitcoin 0.9.3 (confirmed and declared)

Problems:

* MINOR: Algorithm work "factor" is not properly implemented and prioritized.
** This means if X11 has difficulty of 10 and yescrypt has difficulty of 1, even if yesscrypts "cost" of minting a block is greater, there is no priority given to the yescrypt block.
** This might be a minor security issue, but with the sequential block check I don't think this has a significant impact
** There is a notion of an "adjusted" proof of work to partially handle this, but I can't determine how effective it would be with my cursory review
** MINOR: The minimum difficulty of at least some of the algorithms is very low. This allowed for some instamining with about 50 blocks or so mined in 1 minute

Notes:

This actually looks very well thought out. Most multi-algo coins suffers from only requiring a 51% attack on one algo to do double spends etc.
This coin however implements a maximum sequential blocks per algorithm check of 3. This means if you wait for 6 confirms, to conduct a 51% attack would require not just control of 1 algorithm, but control of 2..

good, has news event as genesis seed
good, appeared to launch on time with no premine

Watermarks: uint64_t, pow, merge, new
legendary
Activity: 1223
Buy a gun!

Just saw an X11 merge mined UIS block solved. Who is merge mining with X11? This is fantastic!

I am testing X11 merged mining right now since about 7:15PM EST. Will launch soon on merged pool.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
anyone solo mining with cpu? can you show me your wallet conf and miner conf thanks!
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
.00007k - .0001k pretty wide spread on bittrex  people are not sure if they wanna buy lol  well I hope it goes way above 10k keep tweeting let people know its on the highend exchanges now
Pages:
Jump to: