Pages:
Author

Topic: Unitus (UIS): 1st multi-auxPoW - 0.9.3.1 Required Update before Block 25300 - page 4. (Read 102714 times)

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Also on bleutrade and Bitrex will be removed Unitus within a few days... This is not good news for Unitus Sad

Besides that bad news the website is offline, the GitHub repo is removed...

Is this coin already dead?

Website down, but github working fine here.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Also on bleutrade and Bitrex will be removed Unitus within a few days... This is not good news for Unitus Sad

Besides that bad news the website is offline, the GitHub repo is removed...

Is this coin already dead?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Activity: 294
The first post needs updating, it's not on c-cex.

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Attention! Unitus will be removed from bittrex if not increase trading volume at least 0,2BTC / day
Activity: 626
Merit: 504
Unitus Dice, Coinbomb and Transparent Ponzi Games!

I have created a few games for Unitus:

http://cryptap.us/uis/dice

Feedback is welcome.

Regards,
Activity: 411
neuroMode, Blake pools have work?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Heya

Just FYI that we're merge mining UIS on our multipool: www.xpool.ca and miners have the option to keep their UIS when it gets mined just by entering your UIS address in your user settings.

Feel free to up your list of pools.

Cheers!

Nice, I'll add this to OP

Thanks mate!
Activity: 448
Heya

Just FYI that we're merge mining UIS on our multipool: www.xpool.ca and miners have the option to keep their UIS when it gets mined just by entering your UIS address in your user settings.

Cheers!

Nice, I'll add this to OP
Activity: 448
neuroMode you live?  Roll Eyes

Yes I live. I live long and I live hard.

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Heya

Cheers!
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
at this price it pays to dig? Is not it better to buy, dangerously with volumen is getting on bittrex

The people mining other coins are getting UIS for free, so they don't care how cheap they dump.

For .01BTC you can buy 7000UIS, or for .01BTC you can rent 30MH/s for 24 hours and mine ~ 0 - 500

Hi guys,

maybe this is one right way, but check if this one can be another: http://raspi2miner.is-great.org/bsty-yescrypt-first-try/

Regards
Activity: 626
Merit: 504
Hey guys. Now listing UIS on Cryptonator website https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/UIS-BTC and in Cryptonator Android / iPhone apps. Enjoy!

So who has access to the private keys for your online wallets?
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys. Now listing UIS on Cryptonator website https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/UIS-BTC and in Cryptonator Android / iPhone apps. Enjoy!
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
neuroMode you live?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
I meant that the end of my Unitus deposit address is "end"

Check out what my wallet just generated:

UUSjMrYQHTVwfh4dFcHJMoCWJSyTd89end

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Check out what my wallet just generated:

UUSjMrYQHTVwfh4dFcHJMoCWJSyTd89end

at this price it pays to dig? Is not it better to buy, dangerously with volumen is getting on bittrex

The people mining other coins are getting UIS for free, so they don't care how cheap they dump.

For .01BTC you can buy 7000UIS, or for .01BTC you can rent 30MH/s for 24 hours and mine ~ 0 - 500
Pages:
Jump to: