Pages:
Author

Topic: Unitus (UIS) - Superior Blockchain Technology: 1st Multi-Algo Merge-Mined - page 19. (Read 68136 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
Anyone else getting

Code:
test/blockencodings_tests.cpp:298:83: error: cannot convert ‘const Consensus::Params’ to ‘unsigned int’ for argument ‘3’ to ‘bool CheckProofOfWork(uint256, int, unsigned int, const Consensus::Params&)’
     while (!CheckProofOfWork(block.GetHash(), block.nBits, Params().GetConsensus())) ++block.nNonce;

While trying to compile?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Eh guys any plan to increase the volume  Sad Shocked
Activity: 113
Is there block-chain download anywhere? Just downloaded the wallet but 2 years behind.

See http://unitus.online/getstarted - Unitus Blockchain
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Is there block-chain download anywhere? Just downloaded the wallet but 2 years behind.
Activity: 245
Merit: 105
What do you mean? 4 out of the 5 algos are merge-mineable and there are plenty of pools available. Just check the 1st post in this thread for pools. You can currently merge mine UIS with these popular coins along with several others and growing

Dash (DASH)
CannabisCoin (CANN)
Digibyte (DGB)
Verge (XVG)
Monetary Unit (MUE)
Myriad (XMY)
Vertcoin (VTC
StartCoin (START)

Is there a pool where I can merge mine one of these algos with UIS and keep both coins?  For example if I am merge mining VTC with UIS can I get paid in both?  Basically it's like getting free UIS to merge mine it one with one of these algos, right?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
The main issue with these algorithms is that no pools mergemine any of them and still dont.
Most people dont even mine most of these algos.
What do you mean? 4 out of the 5 algos are merge-mineable and there are plenty of pools available. Just check the 1st post in this thread for pools. You can currently merge mine UIS with these popular coins along with several others and growing

Dash (DASH)
CannabisCoin (CANN)
Digibyte (DGB)
Verge (XVG)
Monetary Unit (MUE)
Myriad (XMY)
Vertcoin (VTC
StartCoin (START)

Activity: 113
New Wallet Releasing Soon!

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
The main issue with these algorithms is that no pools mergemine any of them and still dont.
Most people dont even mine most of these algos.
Activity: 63
Absolutely! Nothing has changed here. The 1st official community update just got pushed back a little bit. It will definitely be out during the 1st week of October.

Can't wait for this community update. On the road map I can see a web wallet as the next development, will be any news about it in this 1st community update ?
Activity: 240
Anyone know what happened to the trading volume in the last weeks?
Most of our volume was coming from the Chinese exchange BTC100. Due to the Chinese gov't ending the purchase of cryptocurrencys with the Chinese Yuan in China, our volume tanked dropped because of that. It is no worry, though. We are still on Cryptopia and are still in the process of pursuing other exchanges with Bittrex being the main goal.  

Will UIS have ICO orientation in the future? Grin No ICO will be very hard for potential miner  Embarrassed
No need for an ICO here Smiley

Recently wasn't here updates and payments on the project..
Absolutely! Nothing has changed here. The 1st official community update just got pushed back a little bit. It will definitely be out during the 1st week of October.
Activity: 44
Recently wasn't here updates and payments on the project..
Activity: 45
Will UIS have ICO orientation in the future? Grin No ICO will be very hard for potential miner  Embarrassed
Activity: 7
Anyone know what happened to the trading volume in the last weeks?
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Pool Unitus  SKEIN  !!

http://mineblocks.co.uk

Configure Your Miner

ccminer.exe -a skein -o stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3023 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports ( 3023 Diff 0.5 )  ( 3024 Diff 1 )  All ports Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Happy Mining !!!
Activity: 39
The nearest mine sold very crazy, this project with what type of mining machine can be dug
Activity: 82
Looking forward to the first community update!
Activity: 168
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

Make sure to join our Slack channel to be up to date on everything #Unitus! unitus.herokuapp.com Almost at 400 members and growing! $UIS pic.twitter.com/P2NKuXXvWq
12:53 pm - 9 Sep 2017

For wandering eyes only. Smiley

That's almost 400members on slack and almost 800 following on twitter. For those paying attention.
We've been getting a bunch of good follows/retweets/likes on twitter from accounts with a bunch of followers. A Just to name a few, Tech Array has followed, retweeted, and tweeted at us and they have 56k followers which is our target audience. The BSTY guys who have a lot of followers including Bruce Porter Jr., the CEO, with 99k followers. Myraid tossed us a like on our recent tweet and they have 16k followers which is our target audience. We have been getting a lot of good exposure on there recently. Almost at 800 organic followers.

That was mentioned in slack.
Just keeping bitcointalk browsers updated with important info.
Ha.  Cheesy been thinking about something like jesus coin for a very long time.  If it's done wisely it will get a following.  Even though it first off sounds corny and funny.

Then the floodgates will of course open to muhammad coin...budhacoin....etc.

Gotta love crypto Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: