Pages:
Author

Topic: Unitus (UIS) - Superior Blockchain Technology: 1st Multi-Algo Merge-Mined - page 2. (Read 68134 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Is this coin being revived? Anyway it was thought over two years ago, would not an update be needed? Why was it abandoned? It's very common to abandon a project, unfortunately.
This coin is very much alive  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Is this coin being revived? Anyway it was thought over two years ago, would not an update be needed? Why was it abandoned? It's very common to abandon a project, unfortunately.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 6
re-branding and UI of new wallet looks very cool. waiting anxiously for the PoS phase to be implemented.  Smiley
Thanks for the positive feedback! It is currently being worked on Smiley. See the above post for a quote from our lead developer regarding it.
copper member
Update on POS from the dev (taken from the discord): I'm pumped!

"testing, testing and more testing. pretty sure Unitus will be the first multi AUX-PoW coin to add PoS. I can confirm at the point that the code IS working, but it still needs to be thoroughly tested - we don't want to break what we have. I remain hopeful that there still be a wallet released by end of June that contains the PoS code - but activation of PoS on the network may not occur until after that time. It is a hard fork as it significantly changes the consensus rules on the network - thus we must ensure a significant proportion of the network (miners, pools, exchanges, holders etc) has upgraded before PoS becomes active."
Yep! That is from our lead developer, NZsquirrell Smiley

If you haven't already, please join our Discord server where most of the community hangs out: https://discord.gg/G3uHa32

copper member
Getting better. Are there any plans of entering any new exchanges? Cryptopia is nice but it is good to have several. It can be good to the price also.
Absolutely! One of our main focuses recently has been put on exchanges. We are planned for several exchanges that should start opening very soon Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Getting better. Are there any plans of entering any new exchanges? Cryptopia is nice but it is good to have several. It can be good to the price also.
Activity: 82
Update on POS from the dev (taken from the discord): I'm pumped!

"testing, testing and more testing. pretty sure Unitus will be the first multi-algo coin to add PoS. I can confirm at the point that the code IS working, but it still needs to be thoroughly tested - we don't want to break what we have. I remain hopeful that there still be a wallet released by end of June that contains the PoS code - but activation of PoS on the network may not occur until after that time. It is a hard fork as it significantly changes the consensus rules on the network - thus we must ensure a significant proportion of the network (miners, pools, exchanges, holders etc) has upgraded before PoS becomes active."
Activity: 31
this coin is very good, dev should join big exchange !!
Activity: 50
Have you guys seen this video with bitcoin, litecoin ethereum and tron in it, it’s pretty jokes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua6Vn68dBjg
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
re-branding and UI of new wallet looks very cool. waiting anxiously for the PoS phase to be implemented.  Smiley
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
So, for those of us holding a good amount, is there anything we can do to help see the price move?

I am mining BCH now with some older antminers.  What would be the present advantage of mining UIS with merge mining?  Would I get additional coins?  The only merge mining pool I was on (mmpool) stopped merge mining so I don't have much experience with it.

HODL Wink

I'd say, we need more community initiated content. Youtube videos, steemit/medium articles, wallet how-to's, etc. Once we get more content out there, the community can start posting and marketing UIS in a more efficient manner.

Have you joined the discord yet? I'm sure someone on the discord answer some of your questions in regards to mining. https://discordapp.com/invite/pX3Uym5

Thanks for link.  Joined.
So, for those of us holding a good amount, is there anything we can do to help see the price move?

I am mining BCH now with some older antminers.  What would be the present advantage of mining UIS with merge mining?  Would I get additional coins?  The only merge mining pool I was on (mmpool) stopped merge mining so I don't have much experience with it.

HODL Wink

I'd say, we need more community initiated content. Youtube videos, steemit/medium articles, wallet how-to's, etc. Once we get more content out there, the community can start posting and marketing UIS in a more efficient manner.

Have you joined the discord yet? I'm sure someone on the discord answer some of your questions in regards to mining. https://discordapp.com/invite/pX3Uym5

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

Activity: 103
My congratulations with nice UI. Much much better than previous "brothers in chains". Looks great hope for other cool new features and keep up the good job!

agrreed and install was easy
100% improvement
syncd up coins found
no issues at all

nice work
Looking forward to the monthly update!
Activity: 92
New coins don’t seem to be the new Bitcoin I think:)but you should choose projects, which already have working technology and product.Good luck for everybody
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
My congratulations with nice UI. Much much better than previous "brothers in chains". Looks great hope for other cool new features and keep up the good job!
Activity: 103
im confused guys with the rebranding

what happens to the UIS i have already mined will i lose them

if i transfer my current wallet.dat
or will it still
work in the new wallet??

ty

The new wallet is mainly an update to the UI. Shouldn't have any issues with your current UIS in the old wallet as the upgrade was not mandatory. Hop in the discord if you have any specific questions as the core team members are very active.

As a side note: I downloaded the updated wallet and it was pretty seamless, didn't need to do much but wait for it to sync.

Join the discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/pX3Uym5

ok

will do - appreciate the reply mate!
im confused guys with the rebranding

what happens to the UIS i have already mined will i lose them

if i transfer my current wallet.dat
or will it still
work in the new wallet??

ty

The new wallet is mainly an update to the UI. Shouldn't have any issues with your current UIS in the old wallet as the upgrade was not mandatory. Hop in the discord if you have any specific questions as the core team members are very active.

As a side note: I downloaded the updated wallet and it was pretty seamless, didn't need to do much but wait for it to sync.

Join the discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/pX3Uym5
Pages:
Jump to: