Pages:
Author

Topic: Universities want the Jews to be exterminated because Jews have high IQ levels. - page 2. (Read 209 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 51
I was a professor. So I know that universities promote violence. They have promoted violence against me. And all of you evil people do not care because you are some of the most bloodthirsty hateful entities imaginable.

On the news, you can see that universities including Harvard, MIT, and UPenn promote violence and just want Jewish people to die. They love it when their students call for the extermination of the Jews. Why is this the case? It is because there is a strong correlation between race and intelligence, and the Jews have the highest level of intelligence. Universities do not like this at all because universities have been taken over by the people with lower levels of intelligence who hate people who are smarter than them. Universities have therefore fallen. They are no longer a place of learning but they are instead a place of hatred.

I have BANNED anyone who has attended a single class at Harvard, MIT, and UPenn from contributing to the cryptocurrency project that I am working on. And no, this ban will not be lifted. I will not accept any apologies at all for this. Universities have not apologized for promoting violence against me, so no apology will be acceptable. The only acceptable form of an apology comes from a graduate from Harvard who comes to a camp fire to burn his or her diploma. Anything less than that is insincere. Any apology that is not accompanied by the burning of a diploma is Nazism.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Here is a scientific paper that claims a 92% correlation coefficient between mean IQ (um. We cannot really take the mean of IQ scores; we should take the median instead. But whatevs) and skin color. And if you are going to tell me that this paper is wrong without even giving me a reason why it may be wrong, then I will give you more scientific papers on the subject.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0160289605000917

Here is proof that universities promote violence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRRDr1Q4KfE

P.S. Even the Jews are some of the most intelligent people on Earth, I am not impressed by their level of intelligence because they cannot understand that Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science. Maybe I should just call the Jews 'slightly less dumb' instead of 'intelligent'.
Pages:
Jump to: