Pages:
Author

Topic: Unknown transaction going in and out of my wallet - page 3. (Read 360 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Hmm, I'm kinda confused with all your explanation, my first question is are you sure you owned that wallet? It sounds like those wallet that scammers give away to scam scammers, they show their recovery seed for greedy people to make deposit and once you make deposits it will automatically send the eth to another address, I hope this isn't what's happening? Also drop your wallet address
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
I need more details to help you out.

When you transfer tokens , some eth transactions will go out of your wallet.
Did you transfer any erc20 tokens?

If the gas was more than enough the transaction might have been refunded (so the value comes back)
Do you mind sharing your address?
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Hello everyone,

First of all, I am not sure where to post this kind of problem, so I apologize if I went to the wrong forum group.

I would like to ask, I noticed some transactions on my wallet both going in and out. It is always the same amount +0.01575000 ETH going in from the same address and a little less (I assume due to a fee) going back to the same address minutes later. I discovered this through https://www.blockchain.com website. I sent ETH to this wallet but it would seem I cannot withdraw it, when I set the request, it changed my assets status to "frozen" and I cannot see the withdraw request anywhere, not even on the blockchain.com website. I am not sure what to make of this, however I am quite new so if any of you have similar experience or maybe an idea what these transactions mean, I would be thankful for any information you can give me.

M.T.
Pages:
Jump to: