Pages:
Author

Topic: *UNMODERATED* [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN - BITTREX - page 2. (Read 5408 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 250
this is Takeover or what Huh

How are you guys gonna take it over when the dev is still active.

I'm definitely not cool with that.

225 in coinmarketcap seems dead to me
anyway the coin belongs to the community not DEV Grin
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

How are you guys gonna take it over when the dev is still active.

I'm definitely not cool with that.
Activity: 593
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Anything I say gets automatically deleted, whether it's positive or negative. I honestly would like to know what is going through his mind right now. Why is he hiding? Did he get his feelings hurt? I would have thought all that BTC he basically got for doing nothing would've made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Craigscoin is trading at sub 100 satoshi prices. How sad is that?

Controlled demolition.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Hi Craigscoin community.

I no longer hold any CRAIG but I thought I would at least post in here because I have had quite a few posts deleted from the original thread and that is what caused me to totally give up on the coin and sell what I was holding for a loss.

I don't really have any useful input at this point.  The craigs coin idea was awesome, it's too bad that the dev is either totally incompetent or a scammer.  I really so no other realities at this point.
Activity: 379
Its been a scam right from the start.  As soon as he got the ico it was game over.

And it seems like there are still some true believers around here, Pavel please show us its not a scam.  Show us how much craigscoin you own, show us a bitcoin address, show us who you employed to do what or even just show us one invoice for work that you paid for.  Can you show anything to show that its not a scam.

If we want to have some ongoing development and Pavel cannot (or want not) do it, then why not do it by our own?
We need a road map and a leader (maybe the one with the most coins?) or we decide by community.
But we should do something fast, to avoid delisting from bittrex.
Banger

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Its been a scam right from the start.  As soon as he got the ico it was game over.

And it seems like there are still some true believers around here, Pavel please show us its not a scam.  Show us how much craigscoin you own, show us a bitcoin address, show us who you employed to do what or even just show us one invoice for work that you paid for.  Can you show anything to show that its not a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Anything I say gets automatically deleted, whether it's positive or negative. I honestly would like to know what is going through his mind right now. Why is he hiding? Did he get his feelings hurt? I would have thought all that BTC he basically got for doing nothing would've made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Craigscoin is trading at sub 100 satoshi prices. How sad is that?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Pavel if you are still serious about this coin i would suggest you come here and talk to the cmmunity like you should have been doing on the moderated thread. Let us know whats going on and address the issues people have.
Activity: 280

agreed. Pavel led people to believe that he had some skills and contacts. But all he did was collect BTC, spend some on a failed promo campaign and now is in hiding.

I think that's the most concise, independently verifiable summary of what happened. Whether he was a scammer from the start is debatable. What isn't debatable is that he overpromised and exaggerated his credentials/contacts/commitment level.

I'd also add that he tried to get by using low-quality services - marketing and programming -for cheap.
legendary
I think you're all missing the point. Craig is done. Pavel has no programming/marketing background. No real contacts. He's not devoting anywhere near full time, as promised in the original ANN (along with all the other stuff).

Coin was overpriced. And now Russia's in financial crisis. It's game over.

agreed. Pavel led people to believe that he had some skills and contacts. But all he did was collect BTC, spend some on a failed promo campaign and now is in hiding.

he is logged in, but doesn't reply. The official thread is dead. No discussion at all. Any criticism is deleted and the volume/price is reflecting a failed project.

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

A perfect world will be him eating rotting black bread from a drainage sewer as he whores himself out for some butter to spread on the bread. In the middle of winter, using newspaper as insulation for his clothes.

Hahahaa, oh man, that was funny.  You've got quite an imagination.

Listen, just don't sell yet and if you can add a little to bring your cost down.

I don't know anything but nobody puts this much effort into controlling a thread for no reason.

This means they have a plan which is a good sign.

It's very possible that they're gonna spend a lot on getting their plan off the ground, especially on marketing so that means they have to accumulate a huge portion of the Craig Coins to make it worth their effort.

I would say they're nearly done cause the price has collapsed and I think most early buyers have given up and are gone.

Good luck!

What makes you any better than Pavel.  Your hoping there is a pump so you can dump your coin on the next sucker who comes along.  This shit needs to stop now and Pavel needs to be run out of town and never to return. 

I have been warning about this for months now and I have had no support from the community with my questions.  All I got was being accused of fud and I have never fud any coin.  If people dont like my questions because it might hurt the market, bad fucking luck, how is the market now. 

And to all the cheerleaders who have been making excuses for Pavel these last couple of months, your just as bad also.  Your only worried about making money on this scam and have no regard for new investors coming along. 

I cut my losses long ago and the only reason I am still here is to stop others from investing in this scam, and if that upsets some people then bad luck, if you want to invest in scammers because of greed then you get what you deserve.  I lost here and so did others, but there is no reason why any more people should lose on this scam coin.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

A perfect world will be him eating rotting black bread from a drainage sewer as he whores himself out for some butter to spread on the bread. In the middle of winter, using newspaper as insulation for his clothes.

Hahahaa, oh man, that was funny.  You've got quite an imagination.

Listen, just don't sell yet and if you can add a little to bring your cost down.

I don't know anything but nobody puts this much effort into controlling a thread for no reason.

This means they have a plan which is a good sign.

It's very possible that they're gonna spend a lot on getting their plan off the ground, especially on marketing so that means they have to accumulate a huge portion of the Craig Coins to make it worth their effort.

I would say they're nearly done cause the price has collapsed and I think most early buyers have given up and are gone.

Good luck!

Activity: 280
I think you're all missing the point. Craig is done. Pavel has no programming/marketing background. No real contacts. He's not devoting anywhere near full time, as promised in the original ANN (along with all the other stuff).

Coin was overpriced. And now Russia's in financial crisis. It's game over.
legendary

He's got you on auto-delete, Tokyo.  lol

As for forking CraigsCoin - I'm not down with that, man.

I'm down so much on that coin and the only way I can get it back is if they get some real coding done.

If we fork it then there's no chance of that so I say we give them another month to see what happens.  I men, we're already down like 90% so what difference does it make at this point.

Cheers!

Who is "them" exactly? As far as I am concerned, Paval scammed a bunch of BTC from his dirty ass bedroom in CommieRussia. I don't wish ill things about people, but for him I will make an exception.

I hope he becomes a victim of the downturn of the Russian Economy. The ruble is crashing to shit. A perfect world will be him eating rotting black bread from a drainage sewer as he whores himself out for some butter to spread on the bread. In the middle of winter, using newspaper as insulation for his clothes.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

He's got you on auto-delete, Tokyo.  lol

As for forking CraigsCoin - I'm not down with that, man.

I'm down so much on that coin and the only way I can get it back is if they get some real coding done.

If we fork it then there's no chance of that so I say we give them another month to see what happens.  I men, we're already down like 90% so what difference does it make at this point.

Cheers!
legendary
we should just fork the client. Make the fees to go a foundation and not to Pavel. Advertise Craigscoin.

I know one huge market that craigscoin would be perfect. International Real Estate. Its hard to search a million websites for real estate, when Craigscoin can be used to advertise these listings.

People looking to rent/buy use craigscoin to look for listings. The people who actually pay are the realtors, if they know that Craigscoin can attract a huge audiences. The value of the network grows as people listing real estate pay for Craigscoin.

OR

Someone holding Craigscoin can offer to do listings for realtors, and get paid in BTC. They then in turn use their Craigscoin to pay for listings.

Foundation uses the fees collected to pay solely for development and advertising.

Also Pavel is a dingbat for deleting all my posts in the official thread.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

tonight he was deleting my posts within seconds of me posting them. I am sitting here thinking "this "dev" has nothing better to do than to sit here and delete posts, all the while ignoring the community who have put up their own money to fund his idea"

What a slap in the face.

Right, he's watching the thread all the time.  So why is he allowing a lot of bad, negative posts to sit on there for a week or more?

Right?

Cause he eventually deletes those as well so why allow them to sink in first?

Controlled demolition.  These guys want the coin to look bad but in a controlled manner - under their control.

At least I hope this is the case, cause if it is then it would suggest a plan and an effort to preserve a half decent image which then implies a plan for the future.
legendary
Wow, how did this happen?  lol

Will Pavel be joining us?

He is free to join this thread. Any official information for Craigslist I will update on this thread. But the reason for this thread is that he is busy deleting posts and not doing much else. Its frustrating when you want some simple questions answered and instead of him doing that, he just deletes posts.

Anybody wonder why he waits a week before deleting the "bad" posts?  Cause I know he checks the thread daily and some posts he has deleted within minutes.

I think it is controlled demolition.  Very smart.

At least I hope that's the case.

tonight he was deleting my posts within seconds of me posting them. I am sitting here thinking "this "dev" has nothing better to do than to sit here and delete posts, all the while ignoring the community who have put up their own money to fund his idea"

What a slap in the face.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Wow, how did this happen?  lol

Will Pavel be joining us?

He is free to join this thread. Any official information for Craigslist I will update on this thread. But the reason for this thread is that he is busy deleting posts and not doing much else. Its frustrating when you want some simple questions answered and instead of him doing that, he just deletes posts.

Anybody wonder why he waits a week before deleting the "bad" posts?  Cause I know he checks the thread daily and some posts he has deleted within minutes.

I think it is controlled demolition.  Very smart.

At least I hope that's the case.
Pages:
Jump to: