Pages:
Author

Topic: *UNMODERATED* [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN - BITTREX - page 3. (Read 5408 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Wow, how did this happen?  lol

Will Pavel be joining us?

He is free to join this thread. Any official information for Craigslist I will update on this thread. But the reason for this thread is that he is busy deleting posts and not doing much else. Its frustrating when you want some simple questions answered and instead of him doing that, he just deletes posts.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Wow, how did this happen?  lol

Will Pavel be joining us?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
I still think Pavel has noble intentions, its just the way he is handling the whole thing.
legendary
he has gone overboard with post deletions. Would be good to see him so dedicated to updating the community

I agree. I would recommend someone save the source code before he goes full retard and deletes everything. He already made his money why should he care about the community.
legendary
he has gone overboard with post deletions. Would be good to see him so dedicated to updating the community
legendary
mac wallet has been released, with some bugs that need fixing and the search function is almost ready and can be viewed in a test version of craigscoin.info
legendary
What's the current progress with CRAIG?
Everything has been delivered, like dev promised?

dev won't even answer questions. I just spent the last 30 min posting in the thread and he was deleting my questions within seconds. It seems that I am not the only one who has had post deleted. So I started this unmoderated thread so we can have a discussion with out comrade Pavel deleting everything and hiding behind his computer.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
What's the current progress with CRAIG?
Everything has been delivered, like dev promised?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: