Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 10. (Read 19159 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
go to transfers, read the memo, check support section , read the Q&A , come back in few days to check for updates

Thanks. I see it in the "dustbin". I'll wait more until you clean up your dusty mess.

Been quite a while. The msg on the support said 48h... status tix: #76311

Any idea why my 25k+ DOGE turned into only 13.41921619 DOGEWDX?

so... when the fuck?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi ,

I had to reset my phone and lost the 2FA codes. Now I am not able to login into my account  .
Let me know how can I reset my 2FA.

Thanks,
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
https://postimg.cc/CnJTTSy6
Did you just charge me 15% FEE for "sending (internal transfer)" me back some of my DOGE you froze? Are you serious? WTF?!
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Well, after about 2 weeks, no sign of my 15 TRX showing up (was worth about $1.50 at the time).

It's one thing to legally steal money, like high fees on an exchange.  But it's another thing when deposits do not show up....

Of course, he could put the wallet online in a week, a month....so no accusations, just grateful this low end crypto economy is surviving somehow after all the hacks and exit scams.

Not everyone wants to mine bitcoin in their house with loud miners.  The staking coins are a decent alternative. 

Dustbin info says "Test"...  Tongue
legendary
go to transfers, read the memo, check support section , read the Q&A , come back in few days to check for updates

Thanks. I see it in the "dustbin". I'll wait more until you clean up your dusty mess.

Until now, my coins have not entered the exchange and no one has answered the ticket.

Unnamed is located in alternate dimension. Tomorrow = same time in 3 years.  Grin

even if we ignore all the problems they have, it is difficult to find a real reason why to use this exchange.
if we look at the data from Coinpaprika, this exchange has a market depth of $269-$1.26k, what an average trader does in an hour. what anyone can expect from here with such a low volume?
Plus, they work without any license, there is no possibility of user protection. They should change his name to unregistered.exchange

Well, true. But, they got many shitcoins listed that aren't listed anywhere else. Personally, i had no choice and at some point Unnamed looked good. It looked as if it's growing healthy... How wrong was i... rofl
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

And to Privod81:
We should be able to look at xmr tomorrow, sorry about that. Slow weekend ^^

Until now, my coins have not entered the exchange and no one has answered the ticket.
I have never had a deposit not make it there so the TRX will be the first if that's the case.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Saw this when I went to deposit TRX today

http://rspearson.com/unnamed%20error%20gin%20deposit%20063021.jpg

Is that a hack or a joke?  I'm hoping you'll credit two small TRX deposits made.

It's "funny" after the accusations but not if you're not going to credit people's deposits. 

Were you aware of problems with Unnamed before you made deposit? If yes, why for Christ sake did you do it?  Cry

even if we ignore all the problems they have, it is difficult to find a real reason why to use this exchange.
if we look at the data from Coinpaprika, this exchange has a market depth of $269-$1.26k, what an average trader does in an hour. what anyone can expect from here with such a low volume?
Plus, they work without any license, there is no possibility of user protection. They should change his name to unregistered.exchange

Is that a hack or a joke?  I'm hoping you'll credit two small TRX deposits made.

It's "funny" after the accusations but not if you're not going to credit people's deposits. 

Were you aware of problems with Unnamed before you made deposit? If yes, why for Christ sake did you do it?  Cry

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

"Come back in few days"....

Translated: Come back never!  Grin Roll Eyes

Come back when doge come back on $0.02  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 14

No surprise there.

legendary

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

Do you really try to self promote your crap $50 facebook clone script in every post you do in here?
Have you figured out the permalink settings yet? index.php/my-awesome-blog-that-nobody-reads, it took a while, yeah?

Just keep in mind, if bitmaster and his fanboys get their will and for some reason should succeed with their defaming game, nobody gets their coins.
But thats just the unrealistic dream bitmaster has. He would love that every user of Unnamed got fucked over because of his actions, because the only thing he cares about is himself and himself only.

Bitmaster, you can go fuck yourself  Wink
I still believe you're way smarter, but you're doing a fine job proving otherwise on your own.  A+ Grin  00HasH AKA Clamsaladh, etc.... AKA desperate sock puppets.

Desperate soch puppets, huh?
Just because you have several sock puppets attacking unnamed doesn't mean I have some too. This is the only name i use to tell you to go fuck yourself.
Are you getting paranoid over there? It feels like im everywhere trashing you? Good! Smiley

So how is bitflowers these days? When will the next replay attack happen? When will the users get their coins back?

Oh, i got another followup question.. how much money did you put in Onecoin and how many referrals did you get before it went from an obvious scam to a total fucking scam?
Damn you have a long history of scams man, and still you run around calling everyone else a scammer?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 14

Do you really try to self promote your crap $50 facebook clone script in every post you do in here?
Have you figured out the permalink settings yet? index.php/my-awesome-blog-that-nobody-reads, it took a while, yeah?

Just keep in mind, if bitmaster and his fanboys get their will and for some reason should succeed with their defaming game, nobody gets their coins.
But thats just the unrealistic dream bitmaster has. He would love that every user of Unnamed got fucked over because of his actions, because the only thing he cares about is himself and himself only.

Bitmaster, you can go fuck yourself  Wink

I still believe you're way smarter, but you're doing a fine job proving otherwise on your own.  A+ Grin  00HasH AKA Clamsaladh, etc.... AKA desperate sock puppets.

Just a friendly reminder:   Read up on the Unnamed Fraud Exchange
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: