Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 14. (Read 19200 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
When trying to login, I am now seeing this message:

Your account is locked, Lock expires: 3426 days, 21 hours, 23 minutes, 2 seconds

I still have Bitcoin in there. @Tillkoeln, if you are around, please solve this problem ... it's not looking good ...  Sad

Alright guys I want to update you on this matter, one month later. Around the same time as I noticed my account being locked I got a message from TillKoeln where he accused me of hacking his site, because apparently I am using the same browser and IP as some attacker (I'm using a VPN). Of course I had nothing to do with it and after a solid 2 weeks of discussing they unlocked my account again. @Mr00HasH was very helpful and responsive on this matter, I think he's a good guy who is legit trying to help.

Then I tried to withdraw some BTC (a small amount) but it got stuck ("error") because apparently the hot wallet was empty. Mr00HasH said he can do nothing about it because TillKoeln is the only person who has access to wallets. One thing I noticed is the high withdrawal fee of 0.00075000 BTC, which was apparently because Bitcoin fees are so high. Fair enough. I asked them to cancel the withdrawal so I can withdraw my full funds all at once to save fees.

Another two weeks later (a few days ago), TillKoeln became active and authorized the withdrawal instead of canceling it. The transaction was pushed to the network, but the actual transaction only used a fraction of the fee they charged me for it, 0.00018000 BTC. Result: TX is stuck in mempool for days, still not included. Meanwhile, on the site the withdrawal is shown as "completed".

Summary:
  • There were apparently attacks on the exchange, owner seems a bit paranoid at this point
  • Support response times of multiple weeks, but things were eventually settled, yet
  • Charged withdrawal fee is 4x of what is actually used as the transaction fee
  • Actual transaction fee is way too small
  • Withdrawal is marked as complete even though the transaction wasn't included on the blockchain

At this point I have come to the conclusion that Unnamed Exchange and TillKoeln are not scammers. They simply don't know what they are doing and unable to deal with the challenges faced. I think it's quite possible that in some cases they did not intentionally steal money but just accounted it incorrectly.

Still hoping to get my money out eventually. I'll report back in a month.  Wink

Edit: Transaction was included after 4 days!  Cool
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
If what many have said is true that the owners of this exchange sold Doge earlier this year when it pumped and then trying to wait for Doge to go back down to get it all back plus profits has failed because Doge has not gone down since then and now if this is true then the owners are screwed and everyone waiting for Doge withdrawals will most likely not be paid. Its sad to see this happen, the strange thing is that the owner was very active in this forum posting to projects to get listed on their exchange and now they are silent.

I just got banned from discord saying they don't have our doge.

crooks.

Ofc they dont, it's not the news.

Im currently investigating unnamed and it's admin with purpose of lawsuit in his country. Once i come out with his identity, ill contact you guys in private to join the action.  Smiley

good, we need to get it done and get this shit sorted.

Release all the info you find so its public.
Activity: 1

Payment order (withdraw)number 76872 has encountered an error.
My money has been with you for 4 days and you do not answer the ticket.  I really need my money, please return it to me soon.
(Many say an unnamed exchange is a scammer.  It is true that Panama is a beautiful country, but it is also legal, and I do not want to think so!)
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Exchange representative, I'm still waiting for a response about the stolen OPC coins!
stolen how ? what you mean? :\ meh

Read the topic...I've already written everything...

ye i'm seeing now my coins are trapped too :\ grrr wtf
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
If what many have said is true that the owners of this exchange sold Doge earlier this year when it pumped and then trying to wait for Doge to go back down to get it all back plus profits has failed because Doge has not gone down since then and now if this is true then the owners are screwed and everyone waiting for Doge withdrawals will most likely not be paid. Its sad to see this happen, the strange thing is that the owner was very active in this forum posting to projects to get listed on their exchange and now they are silent.

crooks.

Ofc they dont, it's not the news.

Im currently investigating unnamed and it's admin with purpose of lawsuit in his country. Once i come out with his identity, ill contact you guys in private to join the action.  Smiley
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Exchange representative, I'm still waiting for a response about the stolen OPC coins!

Read the topic...I've already written everything...

crooks.

omg its going to 15! Wink woot..reeeee

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Tillkolen doesn't have your doge.

it's gone, he's a coward and a crook.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
It's been three months since they stole my coins and don't answer my emails. This is a 100% fraudulent exchange!!!  Angry

I have gone through your account and noticed that you have only successful withdrawals.

So other than that ticket you sent about some TRI coins that you withdrawed but never appeared in your wallet. That withdrawal you never did, because there is no TRI withdrawals done with your account..
I cant see that you have any issues with Unnamed.

Anyways, I also discovered that you are one of the hi hello guys in the trollbox who says hi all day to get as much tips as possible.
So im sorry to inform you that tipping has been disabled for your account.

Have a nice day! Smiley

Are you just cherry picking tickets?

DOGE wd failed 5+ days ago when WD limit was 10k... I see now DOGE still in failed/error state and WD limit now 25k. If you guys can't fulfill 10k how ya think you'll fulfill 25k?

Anyway, fix the gd DOGE withdraws.

If I did, would zpools withdrawal be stuck? No

We're working on it. The ticket inbox is a mess, but im cleaning it up and when its clean, we should be back to normal again Smiley

DOGE failed again. Appreciate a re-send.

Thanks

someone is about to get rekt :\ wtf ===> Please enter a value greater than or equal to 25000.
WTF ====> Please enter a value greater than or equal to 25000.
Activity: 9
Can you tell me how to react to this support report to fix FED withdrawals ?

https://prnt.sc/11hxjal
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
It's been three months since they stole my coins and don't answer my emails. This is a 100% fraudulent exchange!!!  Angry

I have gone through your account and noticed that you have only successful withdrawals.

So other than that ticket you sent about some TRI coins that you withdrawed but never appeared in your wallet. That withdrawal you never did, because there is no TRI withdrawals done with your account..
I cant see that you have any issues with Unnamed.

Anyways, I also discovered that you are one of the hi hello guys in the trollbox who says hi all day to get as much tips as possible.
So im sorry to inform you that tipping has been disabled for your account.

Have a nice day! Smiley

Are you just cherry picking tickets?

DOGE wd failed 5+ days ago when WD limit was 10k... I see now DOGE still in failed/error state and WD limit now 25k. If you guys can't fulfill 10k how ya think you'll fulfill 25k?

Anyway, fix the gd DOGE withdraws.

If I did, would zpools withdrawal be stuck? No

We're working on it. The ticket inbox is a mess, but im cleaning it up and when its clean, we should be back to normal again Smiley

DOGE failed again. Appreciate a re-send.

Thanks
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
Still no answers to support tickets. Still holding my DOGE hostage. Grand larceny now since 29,300 DOGE is worth over $2,000.
You guys at unnamed.exchange better complete my withdrawal this week or we involve the federal and state authorities.
Not kidding.

I am not sure why any of you who are have been deceived from unnamed.exchange you have not yet reported this case to the competent authorities? why are you waiting? isn't it time for such scoundrels to be sent where they belong? to jail
as far as I can see the doge is going up again, it is not to be expected that you will get them back any time soon.

I agree. But for now, there isn't enough information on the exchange and operator for class action.
this exchange is staying open to keep collecting deposits in order to pay off older withdrawals.

Hoping people won't know about the issues until they find out they can't withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Still no answers to support tickets. Still holding my DOGE hostage. Grand larceny now since 29,300 DOGE is worth over $2,000.
You guys at unnamed.exchange better complete my withdrawal this week or we involve the federal and state authorities.
Not kidding.

I am not sure why any of you who are have been deceived from unnamed.exchange you have not yet reported this case to the competent authorities? why are you waiting? isn't it time for such scoundrels to be sent where they belong? to jail
as far as I can see the doge is going up again, it is not to be expected that you will get them back any time soon.
Activity: 9
Not kidding.
Pages:
Jump to: