Pages:
Author

Topic: Unpaid bounty - page 14. (Read 2397 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 26, 2018, 04:01:11 PM
In my opinion i have few problems to get my rewards by signature campaign first is after my bounty project end i need to wait ico sales end ,and after about  2 mounths i get rewarded...Second story is i didn't collect any rewards after bounty,ico end project got closed ,becose they dont rich soft cap..
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 03:57:36 PM
Not all the bounties always turn out to be successful. At times it may not be the fault of the manager cos they also do the campaign based on the facts they get from the project developers
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 03:55:10 PM
that's the thing that can make everyone angry, but I think we should release them because we can't do anything, even if we get the tokens we will not have the market anyway, so my advice is to focus on the bounty we are following now
It seems to me that if every time you are deceived you will forgive these people, then such an attitude you will never achieve anything. You will continue to deceive each time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
June 26, 2018, 03:52:28 PM
you can not do much against a scam bounty. therefore you have to inform yourself about the bounty beforehand. but i admit, the scams are getting better and harder to recognize.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 03:51:25 PM
that's the thing that can make everyone angry, but I think we should release them because we can't do anything, even if we get the tokens we will not have the market anyway, so my advice is to focus on the bounty we are following now
Activity: 97
June 26, 2018, 03:47:29 PM
And how to deal with this? Is that only to forget. ICO projects are very difficult to survive, because the market has fallen
Activity: 120
June 26, 2018, 03:41:31 PM
Recently, I have such cases have been increasing. The main thing is not to stop and continue
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 26, 2018, 03:38:23 PM
When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

bounty is one of a good way to earn money. to be honest this is a work which has a risk, especially if they do not pay us, we can't do anything. many reasons which make they not pay, an example they do not reach their softcap, if this happens we must understand, because we can't demand anything from them. that's why participant should to can choose a bounty campaign which has a good project.
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 03:36:57 PM
When I first started bounty then took part in many such projects. now I'm experienced and better select projects. See the team in the first place. then how much the project solves the problems of the current crypto market and you will be less likely to fall for scams.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 03:33:11 PM
This bounty that are scam is such a waste of time.. but we need to accept the truth, even we spent most of our time to advertise their projects we could not deal with it, then we should accept, thats crypto anything will have a risks.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 03:19:39 PM
When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

I have a bounty campaign that was finished last January, they told us that in 2 weeks they will distribute the bounty rewards. Until now, no bounty reward has been given and they keep on telling us that it's been moved and they don't have a specific date to announce when will be the distribution. We can't do anything against them because they are the only one who's holding all the records and the bounty rewards. The only thing we can do is wait and wish that they'll give it us soon.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 03:15:01 PM
a lot of bounty campaigns that have been carried out lately are fraudulent, or they are just projects that are useless and just spending the nerves of both investors and bounties. This is the reverse side of the medal of bounty campaigns. Yes, there are no special skills for participation there, but wrong selection of the project is fraught with unpaid rewards and time spent. just carefully choose projects, and the well-deserved reward will not take long Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 03:14:54 PM
I often find bounty projects that are fraudulent, and I never follow that project until the end if the project is a positive fraud. if in the middle of the campaign I know that the project I'm following is a fraudulent project, I left it and continue looking for another bounty campaign. it does not make me sad, because I consider it a risk of my job as a bounty hunter.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 26, 2018, 03:09:58 PM
Some bounty campaigners are getting angry coz they haven't receive their stake/salary at the first place. But if you going to look at the situation of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, Developers will able to delay the submission of bounties that's quite ridiculous.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 03:05:52 PM
Very few projects pay on time and without unnecessary problems. The main part delays deadlines, some projects reduce the award for bountyhunter (Sapien). Some don't pay only bounty hunters. Some don't pay anyone at all (scam. for ecsampre - Denaro). Guessing is difficult here. As a rule, in each bounty there is a telegram channel, where you can ask about payments. But the risk of getting anything for work is very high
I guess you should look and check out other bounty that is going to give you a good pay. Cryptocurrency right now is on downtrend position some companies aren't give their best stake to their bounty hunters. You should do your own research before joining any campaign.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 03:04:08 PM
i know it is almost impossible to stay away from trash and scam projects but we can reduce to chance of encounter . I think ten high quality campaigns are better than 50 random campaigns . So i think we should spend more time for research .
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
June 26, 2018, 03:02:05 PM
The only way to secure yourself from such nearly-scam bounties is make a detailed analysis of the campaign before entering it.

You should ask the following questions:
- what are the unique features of the product offered by the project?
- will the product be demanded by end users?
- does the project team have any positive background in working with cryptocurrencies?
- what is the price of the token?
- when will the tokens be paid after the end of the bounty?
- are there any special efforts I should make to get my reward (register somewhere or separately request the tokens withdrawal)?

Generally the answers could be found in telegram group or on website of the project.

Good luck.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
June 26, 2018, 02:55:55 PM
Legit ICO should pay bounties, I participated in BitPaction exchange bounty and probably they will not send bounty rewards, so how can we trust them when they chetaing their bounty participants?
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
June 26, 2018, 02:55:12 PM
Can only wait and be patient I can do because it all takes time and process, if the time is over will definitely be paid if the project is not a scam, if not yet paid while others have been paid then we must report it to the admin from the project.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
June 26, 2018, 02:54:40 PM
That happens sometimes, dont worry about it, just keep going! More projects, more opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: