Pages:
Author

Topic: Unpaid bounty - page 15. (Read 2397 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 02:54:34 PM
I just let it go. And I believe there will be a reciprocal of action. Sad and disappointed for sure. For myself it is not too adept to distinguish a good project and a scam.
If there's an issues that I'm already scams in my participated projects I'm about to message the admin first to confirmed I blelieve joining in bounties is all about luck or good choosing ability of projects. To prevent unpaid in bounty I rather to read first the project before participating in by next involvement.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 26, 2018, 02:54:17 PM
If earlier among the bounty campaigns scammers came across rarely. Now every second bounty campaign does not bring income to its participants. This is very bad.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 26, 2018, 02:52:08 PM
When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.

There are often delayed distributions of bounty, but when they pay at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. If bounty is scam, well it measn the project is scam and you you should have done better research
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 02:50:44 PM
Very few projects pay on time and without unnecessary problems. The main part delays deadlines, some projects reduce the award for bountyhunter (Sapien). Some don't pay only bounty hunters. Some don't pay anyone at all (scam. for ecsampre - Denaro). Guessing is difficult here. As a rule, in each bounty there is a telegram channel, where you can ask about payments. But the risk of getting anything for work is very high
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 02:44:24 PM
In this market, everyone is involved in any projects, I check everything in detail before going there, of course everything is very bad, you spent a lot of time in this project and you just ignore and do not pay you tokens
Activity: 80
June 26, 2018, 02:39:16 PM
When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.
there are so many bounties scam , so i think its a normal condition , there is nothing that you can do except recieve it, try to find another bounties , keep going forward dude
Activity: 406
June 26, 2018, 02:35:21 PM
The secret is to not give up, and to continue to diversify the bounties that you are doing. There will be campaigns that will do great and will give you a nice reward, which will compensate for the projects that didn't pay you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
June 26, 2018, 02:29:24 PM
Not every bounty brings money to the followers. Unfortunately some cannot reach their targets, some are scam, some decide to not pay after gathering enough money. So there is greed emotion in bounty owners too
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 02:12:29 PM
Yes, I know the feeling of being unpaid in a bounty that you send more than months of promoting their project. That is why crypto is falling, but we, the bounty hunters should also know the risk we took in this industry.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
I also received only five projects from seventeen projects, I'm not very happy that you worked for several months, but in the end I did not get anything, but I believe that this is an experience, and I need to learn from mistakes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 01:54:24 PM
Well It depends some bounty might delay their token distribution because of one reason or the other, I took part in a bounty they were suppose to distribute the tokens long ago but their smart contract was hack so since then they focus on fixing the smart contract issue and have not distributed the tokens till date, I understand with them but some people don't. So it depends on why the bounty did not distribute their tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
June 26, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
i know hot it feels, this is the part of this game. Easy money  has some risks,  so we should be ready kind of these things.
Everyone has experienced about kind of scams, ponzi schemes but nothing to do. We should be more carefull while picking projects.
Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 01:47:56 PM
Doing a bounty campaign is like an investment, and sometimes it ends badly.
So it seems like something we will not be able to avoid, and we have to compromise with it.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

What can be done? Even those who send Ethereum also experience the same thing.
I think choosing a bounty campaign is also important if we are serious about this field. Because there will be no guarantee, and we go at our own risk.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
June 26, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

of course I will be very disappointed with events like that. When they do the cheating by trying to dupe us all then I will report them to the forum moderator so that rated negativ
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
June 26, 2018, 01:21:14 PM
Be patient for this, I think you get your talking very soon sometimes it happen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
June 26, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

Recently, a lot of bounty projects are cheating bounty campaign participants and do not pay rewards or pay very little cost.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
June 26, 2018, 01:13:47 PM
as long as possible, try to reach their telegram, try finding an update, as long as they update about the project, have some hope, but dont wait for it, just let your bounty be sent to your wallet.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 26, 2018, 12:49:12 PM
I remember, there was bounty of Cryptobnb, they dont pay, but they honestly announced it, this is better than to promise and not to fulfill.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 12:48:48 PM
any job must have a risk, before you join the bounty you must know the risk of scam and not paid. no need to regret what happened. you just need to look for other bounty projects
Pages:
Jump to: