Pages:
Author

Topic: Unpaid Bounty Effort - page 3. (Read 803 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 01:53:05 PM
I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for.  

1. Hashcard - scam exit
2. Blackfolio - did not reach softcap
3. BCharity - did not reach softcap
4. Safein - project is cancelled
5. Impressio - scam exit
6. Root blockchain - didn't get enough private investors

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.

sure that is perfectly true.. most that why this project have to undergo some processes before the will advertise any of them to introduced them in this forum because the stress are much in a sense that work and at last you won't get paid or will be announce as scam project, it really week and heart broken of all your effort are fartless.
Activity: 361
July 10, 2018, 01:27:14 PM
It really hurts when you involve yourself in an ICO that does not pay. I did a video for a coin called Kurecoin, the project of the team was very promising. At the end of the ICO I have been rewarded nothing on bountyHive. The reason was my views were low. I advise anyone here, if you are participating in a video campaign, make sure you share your video to reach more audience.
Activity: 57
July 10, 2018, 04:38:43 AM
Many bounties are not paid after at the ends is bounty campaign many of them are successful project while some are not successful. After the end of the campaign most of the successful will refuse to redeem their pledged. Bounty to be paid a week after may even turn to a year. I'm just tired of doing bounty

me also, there're no rules to make sure that the bounty host will pay the token to participants after ICO end :/
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 04:33:52 AM
I would add the Kora Network project to this list. Payments were reduced for different companies from 30 to 50 times. The project has reached hardcap. I think that this is a very bad attitude towards people who helped in the fundraising.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 04:27:56 AM
The manager is very sad if they have not sent you the stoken as they are breaking up to be able to finish the plan as well as you can have the patience for them to do good job
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 04:11:39 AM
Really Impressio has already turned into a scam? I keep on doing report on their bounty without knowing anything about the scam issue. Fortunately I bumped in to this post and find out that Impressio ran away and leaving everyone behind empty handed. There should really be a bodies of law that would punish all those trash projects.
I have been leaving the campaign for a long time, approximately 1 month ago because of a scam issue. shortly after the issue of Hashcard
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 03:12:30 AM
I thought Kora Network won`t pay their bounty hunters.
But it seems they did. After community force them.
I don`t know if we were paid completely but still  I am satisfied because it is better to get at least something.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
July 10, 2018, 02:31:37 AM
Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers who want to steal money through the ICO, so there are such companies. It is necessary to do simultaneously at least 30 companies
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:56:12 PM
I also experience that, the pain is thought to be hard, tired and time is just that! Well, I did not invest immediately. My advice to you is to check you first before joining or investing. Thank you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 11:46:15 PM
Yes in 2018 a lot of coins are scam and it becomes a negative point in the world of cryptocurrency, Of course we do not want the project we have followed ended with a scam,
Activity: 55
July 09, 2018, 11:11:23 PM
It seems that the number of participating in the bounty activities is very large, and it is very likely that we will encounter what you said.
You are right, when choosing a bounty, it is best to first screen to reduce the situation of fraud.
It’s not easy to do bounty activities. The most feared is the project of fraud or cancellation, but I will still participate in the bounty activities, because the future of some projects is really worth our expectation.
At present, I have not encountered the bonus fee that are not paid for , and I hope that it will not be in the future.
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 10:13:03 PM
I follow the same Hashcard ImpressioLTD, thanks for the information about bounty scam because I am so disappointed, why so? and I want to ask you why Needmoney is now mostly bountynya scam but he is one of the best managers for bounty program?
copper member
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 09:56:00 PM
Same experience with Impressio and sprintX ad they are under the same bounty manager, morgan coin, perucoin etc. There are reallu lots of scam ICO's running and seems there are lots still to be coming. Most ICO's can't be trusted since we don't have any idea which one will be doing successfully and ehich one is not.
Activity: 14
July 09, 2018, 10:37:34 AM
This has been the case for me to participated in a lot bounties, i can't  even recall all of them and never got rewarded, one of which i can recall is productivist, working this bounty i did it for about 3/4 of the total bounty period and out of the blue it was cancelled
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 09:31:38 AM
Very sad! I myself already experience this kind of unpaid effort but life must go on. We can't be assured that the project we are promoting will be successful. Projects are just depending on the result if ico if not enough funds generated then we got nothing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 02:12:10 AM
I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for. 

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest. 

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.

I participated three of your post campaign and it is true they are scam and they dont pay the said reward. I was camapaign those days when they post in their telegram that there was a problem with there team and i know it that i will lead into scam. Sad to say it was. I found out now a days that most of the bounties are hard to participate with the legit one. It was a big waste of time for bounties like that.  I learn a lesson for that be affirmative with all the projects and allo ation they said. Goodluck.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
July 09, 2018, 01:55:27 AM
Yes, now many ICO projects are fraudulent or they suspend their activities for a long time without paying the promised tokens, which is almost equivalent to fraud. So, I see problems with the following ICO campaigns:

VVTokens. The campaign ended on January 5, since then, no information about the payment of promised tokens.

RPay. The ICO campaign ended on December 25, the ICO team fled.

HADA BANK. The ICO team deliberately for months did not provide any information about its ICO, prolonging its ICO indefinitely, while the signatories of the ICO signature campaign themselves did not begin to withdraw their signatures.

Bitroud. They turned out to be scammers, they escaped.

PYCOIN. The ICO campaign ended on March 31, tokens have not yet been paid.

Lancechain. The campaign ended on April 8th. Tokens have not yet been paid.

I think the forum participants should be aware of the campaigns that are trying to deceive us.
Activity: 154
July 09, 2018, 01:51:59 AM
Many bounties are not paid after at the ends is bounty campaign many of them are successful project while some are not successful. After the end of the campaign most of the successful will refuse to redeem their pledged. Bounty to be paid a week after may even turn to a year. I'm just tired of doing bounty
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
July 09, 2018, 12:13:40 AM

1. Hashcard - scam exit
5. Impressio - scam exit

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.

I also experience the same thing several times but want to know how this is a real risk for us bounty hunter maybe the problem we have to prepare is our mental to be able to stay brave when encounter ICO project Scam because surely have let us have wiser just wisdom from this experience Hopefully we can be more selective again in choosing bounty so that there is no time wasted again.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 11:05:30 PM
I also met some bounties that didn't paiy me

1. Cryptfunder, the dev stopped the project without any reason
2. Cryptharbor, no update from the team
3. Impressio, i exit because i think this project will fail

That's the reason why we have to be selective on bounty, all of our hardwork will be paid for nothing if we don't selective, many says it's just retweet and likes, but hey, it's a lot to do, and requires so many efforts
Pages:
Jump to: