Pages:
Author

Topic: Unpaid Bounty Effort - page 9. (Read 803 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 07:56:42 AM
What I regret is the Hashcard campaign, very unfortunate for this project if it does not work, the person managing the project from an experienced campaign manager,
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for.  

1. Hashcard - scam exit
2. Blackfolio - did not reach softcap
3. BCharity - did not reach softcap
4. Safein - project is cancelled
5. Impressio - scam exit
6. Root blockchain - didn't get enough private investors

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.

yeah right you say, scam is very painful if someone easily give up, maybe they will leave this forum, I hate scam
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 07:43:50 AM
It is very sad seeing bounty campaigns you are partaking  turning into scam or failed to raise funds to be able to start it building. I wouldn't blame those ICO's that fail to raise funds they can still make up in some other ways and give back to the community specially to those who help the project know. But it is a waste of time, effort and investments for those projects who have potentials and backed up by great community but opt to run away with million of dollars came from hard earn money of people trusting the projects. Better be careful next and keep moving on..
copper member
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 07:18:35 AM
Really Impressio has already turned into a scam? I keep on doing report on their bounty without knowing anything about the scam issue. Fortunately I bumped in to this post and find out that Impressio ran away and leaving everyone behind empty handed. There should really be a bodies of law that would punish all those trash projects.
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
June 30, 2018, 11:03:28 PM
I have been doing bounties for some time and I have encountered some bounty effort that are not paid for.  

1. Hashcard - scam exit
2. Blackfolio - did not reach softcap
3. BCharity - did not reach softcap
4. Safein - project is cancelled
5. Impressio - scam exit
6. Root blockchain - didn't get enough private investors

I learned a lesson here.  I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounties, as much as choosing an ICO to invest.  

Do you have any similar experience?  Please share so that others may learn.
Pages:
Jump to: