Pages:
Author

Topic: UnTorrent.Me - Convert torrents into zip downloads - page 7. (Read 14628 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015
Adding a duplicate torrent that someone else was downloading now no longer fails, multiple people may download the same torrent without issue.

Torrents are seeded back to a ratio of 3.0 and kept an unspecified time, for now they are being manually removed. What do you think, a week?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
What would you be willing to pay for such a service?

0.001 BTC per GB

seems high. real-debrid has torrent support now and also do 129 file hosts.

I should have qualified that figure by specifying that's what I was happy to pay for the blazing fast speed of BitFetch, back when BTC was ~$200-$250.

I'd rather pay a bit more for on-demand use than less for a subscription to real-debrid or a seedbox, although I hope the OP is a good guy and seeds for 24hr/100%.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
To those who may use a system such as this:

How often would you download a torrent?
What's the average size of the torrents you download?
What's the largest torrent you think you'd download?

1 per day
750mb
100GB
0.001 BTC per GB

seems high. real-debrid has torrent support now and also do 129 file hosts.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

1 per day
750mb
100GB
0.001 BTC per GB
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
I really cannot answer these questions in public^^

However: Unpacking the torrent to allow streaming from the site would be awesome.
legendary

legendary
Also my upload is really bad so if one of these services allowed you to upload you're own files and use it as a seed on a private tracker I would pay for that. It would be a nice feature for advanced users.
At that point you are really going to need to look into a seedbox
legendary
There are now links that can be saved to come back and check the status of a download later
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
This is really cool.

Haven't seen something like this before.
legendary
hello, Ive used quite a bit of these services. Is there anything specific you want tested? I will throw a few torrents at it now and see if I can max my dl speed.
Nothing in particular, more whether there is desire for such a service and the dl speed you achieve since my internet is not the best.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
hello, Ive used quite a bit of these services. Is there anything specific you want tested? I will throw a few torrents at it now and see if I can max my dl speed.
legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
so is this ur site?
legendary
BitFetch has died and in it's wake left a void, that void is now filled (maybe? Let me know if not) by UnTorrent.Me a simple way to convert torrents into zip downloads for bitcoin.

It's easier not having to remember a password so instead just bookmark your secret url and your account is all set.

Pricing is 0.0005 BTC for 1 GB of download credit with the simple requirement of only 1 confirmation.

-- I really don't like writing ANN's and such so if anyone would be willing to write a better one I can offer you free download credit or a direct bitcoin payment, PM me with an offer. --

Disclaimer: Only download content for which you have the legal right to, such as a Linux distribution or the public domain Night of the Living Dead from Archive.org
Pages:
Jump to: