Pages:
Author

Topic: Up Like Trump - page 11. (Read 572404 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 11, 2019, 10:49:02 AM
^^^ And they could even be milked while treading the treadmill, like the people are being milked today.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
April 10, 2019, 07:27:15 PM
Looks like the next chapter has started. Is the AG working for Russia now? MaddCow will tell us soon enough with a big "YES!"...

I have read that 6% of the world's energy needs could be made from forcing all the cows to plod all day on energy producing treadmills.

MaddCow can take her rightful and well deserved place.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
minds.com/Wilikon
April 10, 2019, 03:26:01 PM

“Spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Attorney General William Barr told a Senate committee on Wednesday morning. Barr’s comments came in the context of potential Justice Department reviews of the Trump-Russia investigation and how it began in 2016.

While it is important that the top law enforcement in the United States publicly acknowledged that the Obama administration and its intelligence agencies surveilled its domestic political opponents during the heat of a presidential election, it is what he said next that was most startling: that the CIA and other federal agencies in addition to the FBI may have been involved. “I’m not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly,” he said.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/10/barr-confirms-multiple-intel-agencies-implicated-in-anti-trump-spy-operation/#.XK457IFdEX0.twitter

---------------------------
Looks like the next chapter has started. Is the AG working for Russia now? MaddCow will tell us soon enough with a big "YES!"...

Smiley

minds.com/Wilikon
April 07, 2019, 07:56:58 PM
I used to love TV. Loved all the funny commercials, etc. I had my TV ON almost as a screen saver all day, volume down, because Hey! I am paying for it might as well keep it on. Very strange when I think about it now.

It is not easy to get out. Once you understand what they are, Time Vampires, sucking up your energy, then there is a path in your mind to cut the Beast off your life. Reading gives you time to reflect. TV was built to shut you down mentally.

Well, I could watch 10 hrs of stupid cat videos on YT but... That's another story...  Grin

I cut the cable/satellite connection ten years ago.

There's been a minor inconvenience now and then with someone wanting to watch a football or basketball show, but aside from that it's totally positive.

Now I find it easy to identify people who at home have some news channel on nonstop. They are programmed drones in a fishtank.

Yes. The 'beauty' of it is the drones are watching drones on TV...

https://youtu.be/lAD6Obi7Cag
Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
This is how the Left used to think. What a reversal...

From when some of the Left had vision-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFLy8eGtSYo

The vision of Left-handed...  Smiley

legendary
April 06, 2019, 10:56:08 PM
I used to love TV. Loved all the funny commercials, etc. I had my TV ON almost as a screen saver all day, volume down, because Hey! I am paying for it might as well keep it on. Very strange when I think about it now.

It is not easy to get out. Once you understand what they are, Time Vampires, sucking up your energy, then there is a path in your mind to cut the Beast off your life. Reading gives you time to reflect. TV was built to shut you down mentally.

Well, I could watch 10 hrs of stupid cat videos on YT but... That's another story...  Grin

There's been a minor inconvenience now and then with someone wanting to watch a football or basketball show, but aside from that it's totally positive.

Now I find it easy to identify people who at home have some news channel on nonstop. They are programmed drones in a fishtank.

From when some of the Left had vision-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFLy8eGtSYo
minds.com/Wilikon
April 04, 2019, 10:38:58 AM

legendary
April 04, 2019, 07:45:43 AM

minds.com/Wilikon
April 04, 2019, 02:16:45 AM

By comparison, Fox News primetime hosts Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham had record weeks for 2019. Carlson averaged 3.5 million viewers and 625,000 in the demo (both record-breaking), while Ingraham got nearly 3 million viewers and the second highest-rated demo for the year (504,000). Sean Hannity had higher ratings than his Fox News colleagues but he did not best previous records for the week.

https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/04/02/rachel-maddow-ratings-mueller-conclusion/

Fox sure isn't so damn great but compared to Rachael MadCow....

None of them are.

The status quo is fighting hard against their replacement: all of us here right now (beside the scammers and other evil entities)...

Faux News is just the same shit sandwich only with a little red food coloring in it. They have a handful of good people but they are all on leashes that only go so far.

Yep. You can count them on one hand. The msm is chasing their last $. They can't compete with a youtuber with a laptop and a microphone. Like a dying animal they are lashing out.
Coincidentally (or maybe not) I created my account here around the time I cut cable. I watch a bit and there on YT but no more live TV. I can't stand it. I am now allergic to it.

Well, I could watch 10 hrs of stupid cat videos on YT but... That's another story...  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
April 04, 2019, 01:57:24 AM

By comparison, Fox News primetime hosts Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham had record weeks for 2019. Carlson averaged 3.5 million viewers and 625,000 in the demo (both record-breaking), while Ingraham got nearly 3 million viewers and the second highest-rated demo for the year (504,000). Sean Hannity had higher ratings than his Fox News colleagues but he did not best previous records for the week.

https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/04/02/rachel-maddow-ratings-mueller-conclusion/

None of them are.

The status quo is fighting hard against their replacement: all of us here right now (beside the scammers and other evil entities)...

Faux News is just the same shit sandwich only with a little red food coloring in it. They have a handful of good people but they are all on leashes that only go so far.
minds.com/Wilikon
April 03, 2019, 11:46:45 PM

None of them are.

legendary
April 03, 2019, 08:47:42 PM

minds.com/Wilikon
April 03, 2019, 12:24:30 PM

MADDOW CRATERS TO LOWEST WEEKLY RATINGS OF THE YEAR AFTER MUELLER CONCLUSION

MSNBC primetime host Rachel Maddow brought in her worst weekly ratings of the year last week, following the conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

News broke of Robert Mueller submitting his conclusion to Attorney General William Barr shortly before the close of business on Friday, March 22. Last week’s television ratings were the first full week of coverage since the conclusion of the investigation into whether or not the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials.

[...]

minds.com/Wilikon
April 02, 2019, 12:17:03 PM

Trump leads prison reform summit, celebrates First Step Act

Pushed hard by the Left for years... Until it was bad all of a sudden because GEOTUS TRUMP did it...  Smiley

Darn! Another promise made leads to another Promise Kept!

A politician doing what he said he was going to do if elected... How unpolitical!

https://youtu.be/yTHGiSE5nL0

Better video, better sound.

legendary
April 02, 2019, 12:11:18 PM

Pushed hard by the Left for years... Until it was bad all of a sudden because GEOTUS TRUMP did it...  Smiley

Darn! Another promise made leads to another Promise Kept!
minds.com/Wilikon
April 02, 2019, 11:53:08 AM

Edit: new link better sound.

Pushed hard by the Left for years... Until it was bad all of a sudden because GEOTUS TRUMP did it...  Smiley

minds.com/Wilikon
April 02, 2019, 11:24:40 AM
... Then you got a young, inexperienced, arrogant politician bankster as president... Was that the best, smartest long game move?
What move?
What was Melenchon's score at the last two presidential elections? Maybe there is a correlation with the numbers there? Same people, but with a different skin, a different mask...
Well I just told you. he had 19.58% last election with a 8.5% rise. Hence 11% score in previous elections of 2012.

The long game is not just France but the full take over of Europe. This is the move the left should be focusing on, but is not, thus victories after victories for the Right everywhere...

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
April 02, 2019, 11:08:42 AM
... Then you got a young, inexperienced, arrogant politician bankster as president... Was that the best, smartest long game move?
What move?
What was Melenchon's score at the last two presidential elections? Maybe there is a correlation with the numbers there? Same people, but with a different skin, a different mask...
Well I just told you. he had 19.58% last election with a 8.5% rise. Hence 11% score in previous elections of 2012.
minds.com/Wilikon
April 02, 2019, 11:07:04 AM
The sad part (for them) is no one in France listens to the French left anymore. Not the working class. The working class loves Marine.
No one takes them seriously anymore. Great minds sipping Dom Perignon from La Tour d'Argent is not a good look. Not saying they did, but that's the perception of a French philosopher I have: sipping on a tiny tiny cup of coffee at le bistrot, wearing a scarf in the middle of summer while gazing at yellow vests being beat up by the Liberté, the Fraternité and the... I forgot the last one. What was it again?

Well same as for the right there are traitors working for the upper class that's for sure.

But both extreme right and extreme left gain increasing support from people. Extreme left has a bigger growth but extreme right has a better base support ^^

Believe me Extreme left in France is active and taken very seriously. They're number one on the web with the biggest French political Youtube channel. In fact the Left is insanely dominant on Youtube and last election they had an incredible score and a very... Special campaign. Nothing like this has been seen in Europe.

But of course you also have the little assholes in their ivory towers, claiming they're left and spitting on the people.

Nevertheless, saying they're not listened is a nonsense when last lections extreme left was the fourth stronger political party, toe to toe with conservatives (19.58% for extreme left and 20.01% for conservatives).

Marine gained 3.5%, Extreme left gained 8.5%. Can't really talk about "not being listened" ^^

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
April 02, 2019, 10:48:12 AM
The sad part (for them) is no one in France listens to the French left anymore. Not the working class. The working class loves Marine.
No one takes them seriously anymore. Great minds sipping Dom Perignon from La Tour d'Argent is not a good look. Not saying they did, but that's the perception of a French philosopher I have: sipping on a tiny tiny cup of coffee at le bistrot, wearing a scarf in the middle of summer while gazing at yellow vests being beat up by the Liberté, the Fraternité and the... I forgot the last one. What was it again?

Well same as for the right there are traitors working for the upper class that's for sure.

But both extreme right and extreme left gain increasing support from people. Extreme left has a bigger growth but extreme right has a better base support ^^

Believe me Extreme left in France is active and taken very seriously. They're number one on the web with the biggest French political Youtube channel. In fact the Left is insanely dominant on Youtube and last election they had an incredible score and a very... Special campaign. Nothing like this has been seen in Europe.

But of course you also have the little assholes in their ivory towers, claiming they're left and spitting on the people.

Nevertheless, saying they're not listened is a nonsense when last lections extreme left was the fourth stronger political party, toe to toe with conservatives (19.58% for extreme left and 20.01% for conservatives).

Marine gained 3.5%, Extreme left gained 8.5%. Can't really talk about "not being listened" ^^
minds.com/Wilikon
April 02, 2019, 10:39:45 AM
How about, shut up on that, and produce the Deep Thinker of the Left and I don't fucking care what language he speaks his fucking gibberish in.

So polite you too.

It's crazy how the whole right wing is pompeous and love to claim themselves as "reasonnable" and "factual" but as soon as you point out logical fallacies and lack of evidence they immediately become extremely rude and rely only on personnal attacks. Cheesy

Here listen a bit of Mr Guillemin if you're not afraid of learning things
https://www.rts.ch/archives/dossiers/henri-guillemin/3477764-la-commune-de-paris.html

And read anything from Pierre Bourdieu if you can handle the fact that your ideas aren't confirmed by sociological experiments (SociOLOgy isN'T a ScIeNCE)
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Bourdieu

Much more recent and extremely active economist Frédéric Lordon might teach you why capitalism is just communism with extra steps
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9ric_Lordon

And if you want something a bit easier to consume you can always check the excellent youtube series of Usul "mes chers contemporains"

That's if you wish to learn and not just to abuse personnal attacks of course Smiley

Regarding great minds of the left... Most of them are called Alt-Right right now by the cancer the new left represents...

https://youtu.be/CRmkw8XBMKk

Hope and change from that snake oil salesman since 1867...

Pages:
Jump to: