Pages:
Author

Topic: Upcoming Defi projects - page 5. (Read 2382 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
October 07, 2020, 11:51:17 AM
It's additionally the best defi stage in the tron blockchain at the present time. I'm not excessively acceptable at research but rather on the off chance that the Defi venture is referenced a great deal, at that point I will decide to contribute. DeFi ventures the chance of gaining a great deal of cash in a fast manner yet we realize that winning cash in such a manner is extremely troublesome and that the likelihood that you will be misled is exceptionally high.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
October 07, 2020, 04:08:01 AM
DeFi is going on in the crypto market and DeFi tokens are expanding for some undetectable explanation. Thus, a few people were trusting that the market will be siphoned, at that point they began investing energy behind making DeFi publicity. I will guidance everyone to comprehend the threat in Defi speculation and have information in distinguishing bogus task as a result of the troublemaker. I made some benefit from oikos defi task and now I keep on attempting to make benefit each day by exchanging from this venture.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 05, 2020, 03:34:25 PM
Looking for another defi project which has potential enough like dia. I assume dia is going to the best defi project in this year. Defi projects have high demand even Coinmarketcap  especially modify their website and displaying the list of DeFi Token. But all defi token aren't good cause some of them pump so high at the beginning, then dump & keep stucking with that price
all that's true a lot of new defi coins just pump for a moment and go down so deeply even for a long time accuracy is very necessary before investing even if it is a project defi because many investors have lost maybe in my opinion a good project as a successor to the DIA project is DEGO because DEGO has good quality and in the market has a high volume
Activity: 433
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 05, 2020, 02:05:26 PM
Looking for another defi project which has potential enough like dia. I assume dia is going to the best defi project in this year. Defi projects have high demand even Coinmarketcap  especially modify their website and displaying the list of DeFi Token. But all defi token aren't good cause some of them pump so high at the beginning, then dump & keep stucking with that price
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 13, 2020, 08:26:24 AM
For now, DIA's potential is pretty good until now, we hope this defi project will have a good impact on the future of cryptocurrency, because now more and more defi projects have sprung up.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 12, 2020, 05:55:32 PM
I will watch out for the Defi supporters, blockchain and the community. Ethereum Defi project seem to be thriving in this market. Although some Defi does not have great supporter but I feel supporters with development in the space and exit scam, it will attract many to produce a larger community. We might need to also look at the use case of the product and the technology.
Activity: 714
September 12, 2020, 10:56:52 AM
Did anyone expect something different? I believe that any project in demand, especially the most famous DeFi, attracts investors who buy at a lower price just to sell coins at a higher price. Any Coins that rise in price several times will fall due to massive sales by the same investors. Business in the cryptocurrency market is primarily focused around not investing money in projects, but mainly in future profit due to fluctuations in the rate of new cryptocurrencies.
Well, that's the fact when a price rise with a lot of hype more likely it will tend to drop. This is why we have to be careful investing in defi projects since it’s a new and a lot of hypes lurking in this kind of project. Better we should have do your own research prior investing. If in doubt do not invest and look for the top coins to invest.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
September 12, 2020, 09:58:49 AM
Did anyone expect something different? I believe that any project in demand, especially the most famous DeFi, attracts investors who buy at a lower price just to sell coins at a higher price. Any Coins that rise in price several times will fall due to massive sales by the same investors. Business in the cryptocurrency market is primarily focused around not investing money in projects, but mainly in future profit due to fluctuations in the rate of new cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 10, 2020, 10:29:19 PM
Check out sushi though some controversies i still think is still cheap after the whole drama. If it hopefully pick up then I think it will be really good
You need to be incredibly careful many of those coins are just pump and dump coins and nothing more, yes sushi pumped hard and guess what? Now it has collapsed just as hard, if it is a good project and the developers are willing to work in it for years then it could give profits once again, but it seems there is some drama going on and if the developers prefer to just leave then the project could disappear during the next year leaving a bunch of people with bags that are worth nothing.
Before investing in any project, it's important to check carefully and if you are an early investor you still have a chance to make a big profit. I invested in sushi project last week and was lucky enough to sell at the highest price so I am a lucky person to be able to escape.

After the developer of sushi sells all the coins I think the coin will no longer be as popular as it used to be and the value will definitely decrease.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 10, 2020, 02:33:41 PM
Check out sushi though some controversies i still think is still cheap after the whole drama. If it hopefully pick up then I think it will be really good
You need to be incredibly careful many of those coins are just pump and dump coins and nothing more, yes sushi pumped hard and guess what? Now it has collapsed just as hard, if it is a good project and the developers are willing to work in it for years then it could give profits once again, but it seems there is some drama going on and if the developers prefer to just leave then the project could disappear during the next year leaving a bunch of people with bags that are worth nothing.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
September 10, 2020, 07:49:30 AM
DIA at the beginning of the sale was quiete interesting.

Yeah, DIA has potential and it is listed on OKEX that is a great move by them. There are telegram channels that post updates about defi and other crypto stuff like CryptoDiffer, but don't follow anything they post just use it as a lead and do your own research. I have notice a rapid increase on defi projects right now so be careful a lot of them are scam or pump and dump.

Yes mate i am totally agree with you about this i have also sent he recent moved by their official channels made a good thoughts and there are a rapid increase of defi project from 2017 i have noticed the crypto market from there i have seen a Bitcoin cash that was the most worst and scam ever i have seen that time so be carefully handle anyone the market of those coins trading and holding.
Activity: 462
September 10, 2020, 07:00:37 AM
I currently hold SAND and KLV right now. I am thinking of letting go of my SAND and buy PNT  since Defi is on a roll this year I might as well ride the tide right. I have minimal budget which I use for trading here and there. Hopefully, I can minimize losses and grow my small holdings.
A lot of new investment options are available to investors during this period. I think your options are really good to hold in the long term because almost all of the DeFi projects are very well received. If the trend of investing in Defi projects persists then I am sure you will make a lot of profits in the near future, but there is also a risk if the trend breaks.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 09, 2020, 11:33:20 PM
None of these cryptocurrency projects are "legal", they are all illegal, due to the absence of clear cryptocurrency regulations,
which is certain that we should not fall for the Defi hype!
I mistype it, should have been "legit" instead of legal. But, it does make sense anyway.

Huge pump in short amount time span and you said it has some drama, so I think either you can risk your money and hope for the best or even stay away from it. I mean yea huge risk = huge reward, but when things like drama is happening, there is a bad foreshadowing sign in the future could happen
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
September 09, 2020, 07:57:24 PM
Dont let your hopes too much positive on that project. Im not saying it isnt capable but be careful when all the hype and drama is over. The market is starting up to be filled with lots of Defi projects
which i can say that it isnt really that relevant anymore excluding to those who are in first in industry and the rest are just copy cats just like on what happened on ICO days.

Just remember on the risk involved but since its your money then you do have all the full rights.  Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
September 09, 2020, 07:47:10 PM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
September 09, 2020, 02:11:37 PM
I currently hold SAND and KLV right now. I am thinking of letting go of my SAND and buy PNT  since Defi is on a roll this year I might as well ride the tide right. I have minimal budget which I use for trading here and there. Hopefully, I can minimize losses and grow my small holdings.
sand is better than other coins large volume and exchanger makes me want to invest in it although it is decreasing now, I am sure because of the unstable market conditions if the bear market is gone, sand will rise again, even though it is not high
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 09, 2020, 10:19:02 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
September 08, 2020, 10:37:54 PM
The defi project  in wait investors  because of the success of the previous defi project, namely DIA, DIA is able to increase up to many times and make huge profits for investors, I'm sure the next defi project will experience the same thing as DIA and investors are waiting for it
I am also very impressed with the DIA project as it is one of the leading projects in this market and has been very successful when it has attracted thousands of new investors.

Now, DIA is available at Binance, Bitmax, Okex, Kucoin and these are all very liquid exchanges. I believe this will still be a safe option for investors if you feel this is a good option.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
September 07, 2020, 12:36:22 PM
If you do not understand the projects, you can not understand which of them is promising and which is not, it is easier to make money on market manipulation.
Trading cryptocurrencies is no less dangerous. We take risks to make money. Wink
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
September 07, 2020, 07:52:02 AM
don't wait for a new Defi project, you can get caught in a trap, many new Defi projects only use Fomo as a level of success,
after that it will become a Scam, I'm sure it

That's why we should always dig proper information about the DeFi project we are investing, I have seen most of the people are complaining about the projects they are investing and there are few legit projects which their prices might be high but in the long term we might get much beneficial returns from those companies.
Pages:
Jump to: