Pages:
Author

Topic: Upcoming Defi projects - page 3. (Read 2382 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
October 28, 2020, 08:38:30 AM
I have read so many opinion of others about good upcoming defi projects, I have never participated in any dei presale because I'm scared to be a victims of scam, although I recently saw a new defi running a bounty program here paying participants in ETH token, I hope this one going to be a successful one because they never want to tamper with their token/or rather gets their token dumped by bounty hunters. The name of the project is Defi Yield Protocol(DYP). Although, I haven't research through their roadmap but what I find unique in them is their ability to be paying bounty hunters 200 ETH, and such project is always successful at last, same thing happens to injective protocol now listed on Binance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
October 27, 2020, 11:08:10 AM
Upcoming defi project is opendefi or openFinance whereby we can send our stable coins like USDC to a smart contract and instantly receive an equivalent amount of Gold and Silver to our wallets. And OpenFinance will also bridge the gap between traditional and defined finance by creating an ecosystem where there are multiple chains that share assets and value, ensuring that there are no outages because there is no centralized exchange but to ensure liquidity, there are always physical assets backing up every transaction.
Opendefi or OpenFinance works with several partners, namely:
1. Matic. 2. Tezos. 3. Reseau startup. 4. Cash free. 5. Razorpay. 6. IIT DELHI. 7. PIONEER
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 27, 2020, 04:54:41 AM
Nimbus platform is going to update their ecosystem for a DeFi protocol.

it will be interesting

https://nimbusplatform.io/defi

Take a look to this project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
October 26, 2020, 02:12:49 PM
I supervise the poolz defi project, for the sale of the seed 360 thousand coins or the equivalent of 180k dollars have been sold. for the partner they recently joined Kha Nguyen and and Dadosh on board as two of Poolz's new strategic advisers.

Kha is an experienced blockchain consultant with over a decade of experience in the IT industry. He is currently the lead blockchain consultant for the Proof of Stake blockchain platform TomoChain (TOMO).

Dadosh, on the other hand, is best known for his former role as a senior blockchain engineer of social investment giant, eToro. He has also served as the former blockchain lead developer at the decentralized finance platform Bancor (BNT). Currently, he is an advisor to a number of startups and a consult at the hybrid blockchain company, Orbs.
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 26, 2020, 04:08:27 AM
I don't see any good project for make an investment except defi tokens.I'm the one, who took part in dia data, has satisfaction growth. Recently dego finance also well done, even kucoin exchange gave them 100k kcs for start a KCS mining pool.Defenitly dego finance will have a great brighter future.now my eyes on others new defi project like kittiefight, game related token, currently doing well in token sale. Hope it will aslo be a brighter defi token like my previous investment
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
October 15, 2020, 05:40:46 PM
Agree Dego Finance got so much hype that they even took a 3rd place in Ethereum Gas Guzzlers. I think even the team didn't expect so much popularity, as they weren't ready to deal with bots today during the new claim on Binance Chain. I hope they'll continue developing the project and we'll see DEGO on Binance soon.
DEGO is trending on telegram with the airdrop they launched,
although it's not like UNI, but DEGO can give hope to airdrop hunters, to enjoy the results,
if you want to participate in the token cash, of course it's risky, but it all depends on you
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 15, 2020, 02:42:55 PM
Agree Dego Finance got so much hype that they even took a 3rd place in Ethereum Gas Guzzlers. I think even the team didn't expect so much popularity, as they weren't ready to deal with bots today during the new claim on Binance Chain. I hope they'll continue developing the project and we'll see DEGO on Binance soon.
Activity: 537
Merit: 10
October 15, 2020, 10:54:34 AM
DeFi tokens are expanding for some imperceptible explanation. Consequently, a few people were trusting that the market will be siphoned, at that point they began investing energy behind making DeFi publicity. I made some benefit from oikos defi venture and now I keep on attempting to make benefit each day by exchanging from this undertaking. Examination is significant for speculation since it is absurd to feel that all defi venture will give you benefit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 13, 2020, 08:29:21 AM
I would say it is TronStars. The hottest ICO of this month - https://tronsuperstars.cc/ Profit is guranteed! Easy x2-3 in the first hours after the listing. Reason? It is already working product with 500k$ volume and a lot of users. Not just an idea where money needed to turn that idea into the life. It has staking and dividends for token holders. Also you will be able to farm $STARS tokens with your $SUN tokens. Also regular jackpot draws for token holders.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
October 12, 2020, 11:52:11 PM
I really think this DEFI hype is already over especially when most of it are being runned by scammers. Also most approach it with a similarity of a ponzi-scheme and most of the participants are gambling and isnt participating for the development or tech of the project.
we all already know that the Defi project is Hype and there are many scams on the exchange but many people take advantage of the opportunity to get profit even though they have clear risks that will harm us if we are not good at choosing Defi coins.  Smiley
There are more and more scam cases in the Defi project now,
because Hype will usually be accompanied by incidents, if you can't choose the right defi project,
then you will be prone to scammers, it's hard, the world of cryptocurrencies is cruel

Its at the point where scammers are getting hundreds of thousands of dollar by using free eth contract maker and still people are putting money in this so-called pre-sales. When they ran away people would cry that they lost their hard earned money.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
October 12, 2020, 06:37:59 PM
I really think this DEFI hype is already over especially when most of it are being runned by scammers. Also most approach it with a similarity of a ponzi-scheme and most of the participants are gambling and isnt participating for the development or tech of the project.
we all already know that the Defi project is Hype and there are many scams on the exchange but many people take advantage of the opportunity to get profit even though they have clear risks that will harm us if we are not good at choosing Defi coins.  Smiley
There are more and more scam cases in the Defi project now,
because Hype will usually be accompanied by incidents, if you can't choose the right defi project,
then you will be prone to scammers, it's hard, the world of cryptocurrencies is cruel
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
October 12, 2020, 05:23:39 PM
I am only interested in DIA and Oikos. These are 2 Defi projects that I am investing in, the current price has increased quite a lot compared to before. But I believe that in the future these two projects will continue to develop and deliver great products and help prices go up.
There are no progress in Oikos for long time even though token price dumped many times. It’s my first DeFi project where i got opportunity to participated and huge successful. DIA is still too strong project after lost big volume coin. It’s making big partnership, i hope it will touch 2$ very soon.  
Project would really be tested out and we can really see on which one does really have the potential or totally shit after being dumped for sometime.

Some will be able to recover out but majority will really be kissing on the floor.Its not something new that everytime a thing been hyped up then it goes along with new project afterwards

since project owners/creators will really see this major trend to be profitable or a money making opportunity to them.This is why as an investor we should really be keen on selecting

which one is worth and which is just really going along with the flow just to suck out money from others.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 12, 2020, 03:06:58 PM
I am only interested in DIA and Oikos. These are 2 Defi projects that I am investing in, the current price has increased quite a lot compared to before. But I believe that in the future these two projects will continue to develop and deliver great products and help prices go up.
There are no progress in Oikos for long time even though token price dumped many times. It’s my first DeFi project where i got opportunity to participated and huge successful. DIA is still too strong project after lost big volume coin. It’s making big partnership, i hope it will touch 2$ very soon.  
Activity: 1190
Merit: 60
Bounty Campaign Manager
October 12, 2020, 03:05:22 PM
Yes, recently there have been a lot of DEFI projects, and each time it is harder to recognize a worthwhile project, and not a Scam
Activity: 780
Merit: 251
October 12, 2020, 09:48:10 AM
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
October 12, 2020, 08:56:51 AM
$VALUE is beeing listed this week on DefiPulse, don't miss out on that.

Total Value Locked (USD)
💰
$240,943,494
https://valuedefi.io/?a=wgEEEd1cHe6GG6ujhGBo55EfyiT

You can find the Token Contracts on the bottom of the page.
YFV is the old token name and is now migrated to $VALUE on a 1:1 basis
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 12, 2020, 08:00:36 AM
Hello Guys

If you missed some big 10x gains like $DOKI and $COMB make sure not miss this one

$GOP:gemalert

Join their discord for more info
discord.gg/YvDhUb

Beliver me its a legit project and will definitely fly on Uniswap launch
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 12, 2020, 07:22:53 AM
Interesting, not a single person mentioned VRSC (Verus). Solving nothing at stake, check. An elegant solution to impermanent loss, check. Fees that make sense for a uniswap-like platform, check. Started by a former Microsoft VP with a passion for solving problems and community-based. Doesn't even get into the meat of everything either.
Most people here are busy pushing their own projects. There is no pump-n-dump in Verus, those guys are making Defi2.0 So, to answer your question as I understand it, not a lot of guys here will sit and wait patiently for months if not years.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
October 12, 2020, 04:43:56 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 12, 2020, 02:10:03 AM
DEXs are good for occasional trades. Otherwise, the gas price will eat you up.

I found DEXs and DeFi for very useful as a concept, but I don't think that they will even come close to CEX in a matter of volume and usability.

Think the only ones to really profit during these times are the miners,,, every time I see gas go up to beyond 100 (and this time it even reached 600 gwei gas) I think of the miners happily encouraging Defi projects to just keep on launching. Happy times for them leading up to ETH 2.0!
Of course there are Big time that involved in this unlimited growth of Defi projects but you are correct about the fees in which Newbie don't anticipate not until they need to withdraw their money.
This is one of the worst threads here in the forum. If you go through it you will find so many shilled scam projects. I highly suggest everyone not to trust the bullsh*t shared here. If you want to check out if a new DeFi project is legit or not I would suggest you to check one of these threads, which are getting updated on a regular basis:

DeFi-Scams - Big All-In-One-Thread - LAST UPDATE: 10/10/2020

DeFi scams [history]

Don't get blinded by unreal high returns. If someone is to good to be true, it usually is! So always make sure not to invest in another scam and lose your money. Better safe than sorry!
Good share mate for the clarity in investing now because these defi thing are being abused and many scams comes out just this 3rd quarter of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: