Pages:
Author

Topic: Upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs - page 2. (Read 1149 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 18, 2019, 02:58:13 PM
Anyone heard of MPCX?
I got drawn to their IEO coming up on OOOBTC on the 28th of June.
I did a check on the project, and it seems real and viable.

Ofcourse OOOBTC is one of the oldest and biggest Asia's cryptoexchange.
If we analyze 2016 2017, then almost all Asian projects have been very successful.  But nevertheless, a very careful and deep analysis of all the available Information is needed all the same, and it is also better to study the question of the fact that such an idea is in demand in society.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 15, 2019, 09:29:51 AM
I check only binance IEOs, as for rest of IEos, all of them are worthless. Moreover there is a risk of exchange token fall. I prefer to participate ofr bnb of stable crypto like eth and btc
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
June 15, 2019, 09:24:08 AM
Too many new projects but some only are potential and good projects and one of thos that i saw ia the Dencoin tokens that offers good altcoin to invest and they are running ico now so lets try to make investments at this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 15, 2019, 08:22:25 AM
As bitcoin is on its bull-run phase, more money will be poured into the market. ICOs/IEOs will be consequently benefited from that. This has been proven in 2017's end. Do you guys have any recommendations for upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs? Give some explanation for your choice if possible.

Based on my own research, Binance and Okex exchange are both doing great in their IEOs. IEOs are the talk of the town and they are giving the best roi in the past months. Mostly those exchanges that are in the top with the highest volume are the most favorite go to of investors. So forget those ICOs or STOs and try to invest again with the magic of IEOs.
Activity: 378
June 15, 2019, 02:06:33 AM
simple. we cannot forget the ICO project but there are many cases of fraud in ico. but in the meantime the IEO emerged when investors lost confidence in the ICO. So IEO / ICO both agree and also have the opportunity to remain in the market because we still need it in this industry.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 15, 2019, 01:46:00 AM
I think ICOs are abandoned ship now as they have caused more harm than good. On the other hand, for IEOs i can't recommend for anyone, it is wise to always research firsthand about the IEOs as my opinion or purpose of going for a coin might be different from yours. So take your time and study the IEOs, it will worth your time.

I think ICOs not abondoned because there is a lot project doing ICO and able reach their soft cap. Its depend the project, if really good, i think investor will invest, but its true that IEO more interesting now because getting listing soon after IEO ended
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
June 15, 2019, 01:32:42 AM
It is difficult to choose good ICO or IEO amidst scores of new projects coming up in the market. The market has been so much competition that only a project different from others in terms of technology, and goals. I have some new IEOs that are hitting the market. Some of them are Sessia,  miracle tele, Bitbond.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
June 15, 2019, 01:27:01 AM
I see the news that Binance will launch the IEO this month, maybe at the end, not this, and surely there will be a lot of traders and investors who take the IEO
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
June 15, 2019, 01:14:14 AM
Some IEO's I am expecting very soon: DeepCloud, Raven Protocol, Algorand.
Raven Protocol - binance dex, but i think CZ will announce new IEO on Binance soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 14, 2019, 09:47:01 PM
As bitcoin is on its bull-run phase, more money will be poured into the market. ICOs/IEOs will be consequently benefited from that. This has been proven in 2017's end. Do you guys have any recommendations for upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs? Give some explanation for your choice if possible.

now most countries  banned on investing on ico. specially in srilanka, recently got  banned  from central bank. you can  see potential IEO/ICO from icodrops. I  have invested wabi,power ledger from that recommendation. i have gained 10x potential even.
Do  your own research too. that will be  great too your confidence. your money. but do not put all money. no body knows what will happen. risk is 3000%
Activity: 420
June 14, 2019, 08:50:46 PM
All i can suggest is you accumulate BNB, that's what i am doing now because i believe this year BNB will reach $100 or close. They will be the ethereum killer. Just accumulate and hope you will win the lottery, if you dont win it's fine, just accumulate and accumulate BNB

Yes, the BNB is a good coin and they have a team that works well. but I think it's very difficult for the BNB to reach $100 because there are still many new coins that have the potential to have good prices. IEO and ICO are the first step to get new coins, but all new coins will start from the bottom and will not immediately have a good price on crypto exchanges
Activity: 83
Peace and love
June 14, 2019, 07:49:11 PM

All i can suggest is you accumulate BNB, that's what i am doing now because i believe this year BNB will reach $100 or close. They will be the ethereum killer. Just accumulate and hope you will win the lottery, if you dont win it's fine, just accumulate and accumulate BNB
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
June 14, 2019, 07:16:39 PM
Bitcoin is not in bull run phase, but yes, it is doing pretty well now! However, most of the ICO projects are failing to achieve soft cap! Right now, I think Bcnex and Ferrum network ICO is good enough! They have something special! What about IEO? I only wait for the Binance IEO, because those IEO are enough to make some money!
It is true that bitcoin has not entered the bull run phase yet. And I also agree with your suggestions on potential upcoming IEO but I will also include Blockium. I believe it has it a good project due to the fact it already have a working product.
Activity: 257
June 14, 2019, 07:07:27 PM
Bitcoin is not in bull run phase, but yes, it is doing pretty well now! However, most of the ICO projects are failing to achieve soft cap! Right now, I think Bcnex and Ferrum network ICO is good enough! They have something special! What about IEO? I only wait for the Binance IEO, because those IEO are enough to make some money!
Activity: 383
June 14, 2019, 06:56:32 PM
I think the IEO potential also depends on the project because not all IEOs will have the potential to be affected by the bullrun phase, it's better if they want to follow the IEO research project first and follow the prompad launch project such as binance, okex, kucoin, houbi.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 14, 2019, 06:51:09 PM
Hey there. I asbolutely share your view and advcaned exchanges definitely cause more trust, so I also love the variety of tokens, listed on such exchanges. The one I have discovered lately is Audictchain. They guys are very advanced and widely discussed these days. In my opinion, pure innovation on business industry. Auditchain is the founding member of the DCARPETM Alliance and is leading the development of the world’s first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol EcosystemTM for the digital asset and enterprise assurance and disclosure. And they are having ongoing IEO on ExMarkets, so have a look Smiley

Hmm, seems that I might have heard of them, but will clarify and examine more shortly. Thank you very much, will  be interested to participate in their IEO, in case I make sure they are advanced and valuable. But so far sounds so good Smiley
Activity: 84
June 14, 2019, 06:41:51 PM
Guys, just opened several exchanges and I love that on the most advanced ones we see many truly great and advanced solutions these days. As for me, there are many components that matter and I want to see a project havin a real use cases in real life. Any in mind you can recommend? Most likely the one that is either having an ongoing IEO or having it in the nearest future

Hey there. I asbolutely share your view and advcaned exchanges definitely cause more trust, so I also love the variety of tokens, listed on such exchanges. The one I have discovered lately is Audictchain. They guys are very advanced and widely discussed these days. In my opinion, pure innovation on business industry. Auditchain is the founding member of the DCARPETM Alliance and is leading the development of the world’s first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol EcosystemTM for the digital asset and enterprise assurance and disclosure. And they are having ongoing IEO on ExMarkets, so have a look Smiley
Activity: 42
June 14, 2019, 06:05:43 PM
Guys, just opened several exchanges and I love that on the most advanced ones we see many truly great and advanced solutions these days. As for me, there are many components that matter and I want to see a project havin a real use cases in real life. Any in mind you can recommend? Most likely the one that is either having an ongoing IEO or having it in the nearest future
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
June 14, 2019, 08:55:26 AM
I can't see any ico good to invest they are good only collectinh funds but they cant deliver what they promise so stay away from ICO's
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
June 14, 2019, 08:47:25 AM
IEO is just better because it has higher chance of making profit in short period of time but its not the same for ICO projects ,to invest in ICO projects this days to have to be extra careful not to fall victim to scam
Pages:
Jump to: