Pages:
Author

Topic: Upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs - page 5. (Read 1149 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
May 20, 2019, 01:02:13 PM
I don't have any recommendations for investing in ICO/IEOs.
my advice for you, it's better not to invest in projects that are less familiar.
this year will not be the same as 2017. I prefer to suggest you trade rather than investing in ICO/IEOs.
if indeed you still want to invest, just try looking for information at binance.
indeed there is no good IEO or ICO right now, everything leads to a scam, many platforms fail and are not responsible, for investment I entrust bitcoin that can provide long-term benefits.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 20, 2019, 12:49:22 PM
I don't have any recommendations for investing in ICO/IEOs.
my advice for you, it's better not to invest in projects that are less familiar.
this year will not be the same as 2017. I prefer to suggest you trade rather than investing in ICO/IEOs.
if indeed you still want to invest, just try looking for information at binance.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
May 20, 2019, 11:48:13 AM
Check my signature to know more about good and potential project. I personally believe in it and will invest part of my money in it.
Did IDAX have previously done an IEO successfully like Binance? So far, I can only trust projects that make their IEO sales at binance. As harmony may succeed in entering for the IEO at binance.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
May 20, 2019, 11:43:39 AM
To be honest, I don't see any upcoming potential IEO/ICO's. Thise already happend they are failed we can say. All of them dumped huge after listed and that's the reason why investors are discourage from IEO/ICO investments. If projects are not able to gain trust from investors then there is very low chance of success. There should be something new trend to attract investors. Otherwise negative impacts will not change.
Take an eye on upcoming Harmony (ONE) on Binance. Do you see crazy pumps of CELER, MATIC and FET in recent days? I don't talk about real use or technique features of those tokens. I'm talking about investing. Binance won't tarnish its image by letting investors down. 
I think Harmony is a great IEO to invest to because ALL OF THOSE PROJECT THAT COMES TO BINANCE HAS AN AUTOMATIC PUMP. Lol, Like what you have said, CELER, MATIC, FET there were pumps on these types of coins. Probably Harmony might be the next coin of binance that will pump. With these hypes, sure it will.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 20, 2019, 11:09:03 AM
Check my signature to know more about good and potential project. I personally believe in it and will invest part of my money in it.
absolutely agree with you. I also believe in this project as you do.

And I don’t understand people who wearing the signature of some projects and don’t invest their money in it
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
May 20, 2019, 10:51:19 AM
Bitcoin prices that are rising further make the market very potential to return to its heyday. This situation encouraged crypto currencies to compete to gain public trust and many ICOs and IEOs were predicted to be profitable. The market is getting crowded and many players are back active. I'm sure it's not until the end of this year that the crypto currency will improve again. I hope I can feel the maximum benefit as I expect. I want to achieve all my dreams with crypto currencies. If you want to take part in the ICO or IEO, the ICO I'm following is currently potential. You can visit the link below this post.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 20, 2019, 10:44:02 AM
I don't think that it is still good to invest in an ICO or even IEO .
We already had too many alt-coins right now and why would they make any difference?
And also there are so many scam ICO/IEO that is happening so I don't think that it is still good to follow ICO's.
I think the new development of each project will cover other coins. because of that, so many coins cannot survive the rigors of competition. there are always new ideas that go beyond the previous altcoin. if it's an ICO or IEO with a new idea, I think there will be so many people who are interested. well, there are so many ICOs or IEOs, but not all projects can survive. maybe I think about it like that.
Activity: 434
May 20, 2019, 10:14:26 AM
Activity: 714
May 20, 2019, 10:10:13 AM
As bitcoin is on its bull-run phase, more money will be poured into the market. ICOs/IEOs will be consequently benefited from that. This has been proven in 2017's end. Do you guys have any recommendations for upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs? Give some explanation for your choice if possible.

In 2017, there were ICO projects that made a profit for a long time and you could sell your tokens at any time. Now IEO gives you profit only at the start of sales in the next few hours. Further, the price falls below the price of IEO.
That is why I prefer not to invest, but to keep money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
May 20, 2019, 09:06:59 AM
I think this year has given us a great opportunity for investment. To earn enough to invest in IEO from popular exchanges, such as Binance, KuCoin, OKEX and others. But in any case, I advise you to develop in this direction and learn how to independently analyze projects before investing in them.
Activity: 479
May 20, 2019, 08:47:44 AM
Many investors prefer to invest in IEOs only not ICO anymore and even new projects prefer to use IEO instead of ICO now so far the best ICO project this year for me is miracle tele ,its first of its kind ,we don't have many telecom projects running on block chain because its hard
It can be seen that the IEO is now the best investment in this market because it simply helps investors to earn fast profits and can receive tokens in a short time. I think this trend will last until the end of this year before the new change because the IEO trend will not last long and will give way to a better trend in this market. Anyway, if you're a venture capitalist, consider investing in IEO projects at top exchanges
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
May 20, 2019, 08:45:36 AM
because many foolish ICOs came in 2017 and achieved nothing does not mean we will allow such scenario to occur again in 2019. Investors have became more than wise now and will not invest it's money on anything without proper research.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 20, 2019, 08:42:16 AM
Do your own research, because every investor has its own different goals. Somebody wants to make profit, somebody wants a coin to be decentralised. There are tons of factors that are influencing your decision, so do your own choice.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 20, 2019, 08:16:27 AM
I am done investing into ICO's. Yes maybe if you are lucky enough you can earn quick 10x but mostly it ends with %90-99 loss of your invested amount.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 20, 2019, 07:33:40 AM
I don't think that it is still good to invest in an ICO or even IEO .
We already had too many alt-coins right now and why would they make any difference?
And also there are so many scam ICO/IEO that is happening so I don't think that it is still good to follow ICO's.
Activity: 644
May 20, 2019, 06:55:25 AM
harmony hype looks like very high.and it is correct if we invest some money in this projects.for our knowledge, all of IEO from binance launch pad get profits more than 200% from IEO price.so don't miss this best opportunity.
Do not you think that Binance "played a little" with these IEO? I fear, as it were, the cause of the collapse of Binance in the future.
IMHO binance is the only place now where you can find profitable IEOs now. But for me, it is strange that most of IEO projects felt at least 2 times from the start of trading.
Activity: 1064
May 20, 2019, 06:43:10 AM
In my opinion, right now your best bets would be only on Harmony and Reserve Protocol. All of the other IEOs are much bigger gambles, especially if you plan investing for long term and are not a participant of the IEO scene solely for the reasons of flipping/reselling.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
May 20, 2019, 06:30:30 AM
I think that for now, the most potential ICO/IEOs are those with game platform. Moreover, the existence of some other projects such as Tokpie and also Iotex can also be one of the promising projects to follow. They may be easy to increas eon the market. But, we can also see the progress of the projects so far. So, let's analyz emore baout mre projects to participate as the potential upcoming ICO or IEOs.
Harmony by Binance would be a good one. In addition, since the market is very good these days, it would rather be a good option to participate in all those projects which are conducting their IEOs on the best exchange. This could be profitable in days to come. Moreover, speculation in a coin which leads the market could be a plus point for instant money for the market is very bullish.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
May 20, 2019, 05:33:59 AM
As bitcoin is on its bull-run phase, more money will be poured into the market. ICOs/IEOs will be consequently benefited from that. This has been proven in 2017's end. Do you guys have any recommendations for upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs? Give some explanation for your choice if possible.

Currently money is being poured into the IEO, but the big exchange issue is only one project per month. Unlike the 2017, ICOs are organized by the team and the distribution is not centralized. There is still a lot of potential for IEO and ICO, but it is necessary to determine whether BTC's uptrend trend is long-term or just a short time to end.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 20, 2019, 04:33:51 AM
harmony hype looks like very high.and it is correct if we invest some money in this projects.for our knowledge, all of IEO from binance launch pad get profits more than 200% from IEO price.so don't miss this best opportunity.
Do not you think that Binance "played a little" with these IEO? I fear, as it were, the cause of the collapse of Binance in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: