Pages:
Author

Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin - page 27. (Read 60298 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
So, all of my accepted are for .5 bitbar. I thought the block reward was 1 bar? Why would i get paid out a half of bar. Makes no sense.

Mine have all been for .3967 BTB

Actually, started at .523, then slowly has been going down... at .3967 now.
So, all of my accepted are for .5 bitbar. I thought the block reward was 1 bar? Why would i get paid out a half of bar. Makes no sense.

Mine have all been for .3967 BTB
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
maybe 50% goes to developers?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
this may actually be the worst coin ever at this point Smiley
Activity: 406
The cryptocoin watcher
gggrrr

Code:
./bitbard: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by ./bitbard)

they compiled it against 2.17.. which I don't have on Ubuntu 12.04LTS

anybody compiled it against 2.15?

I had this error. I had to update to the newest Ubuntu (13.04) to resolve it, since that ships with GLIBC 2.17 ...probably a better way around it, you could just run bitcoind under windows.
legendary
Activity: 934
Merit: 1000
gggrrr

Code:
./bitbard: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by ./bitbard)

they compiled it against 2.17.. which I don't have on Ubuntu 12.04LTS

anybody compiled it against 2.15?
So, Ive had 2 accepted in about an hour and a half. Tons of orphans. I hope this will correct itself. I'm usually not one for solo mining, this shit is stressful. I also only pointed 1 7950 at it.
anyone make a p2pool node?

I would set one up, but I have no idea how to set up p2pool. Perhaps someone that has done this can get one going for bitbar. I'd probably join it.
I'm solo mining via pushpoold... getting decent returns (I'd think...if this is anything like mincoin... about 93 BTB over the past 30-45min...I have about 20,000 KH on it)...

this coin looks like it may have some things that will set it apart and the authors gave it a bit of thought. I was waiting for something like NovaCoin that wasn't premined... unfortunately:
* so many crapcoins have been released lately it may get lost in the noise
* smaller numbers aren't as sexy as the large ones...(although mincoin has made it to some extent...hopefully this turns into something)

Is there any guide for setting up pushpoold on windows?

I'm not sure, I did it on an ubuntu box I had using these instructions: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/4303/how-to-setup-pushpool

I have bitbard running on that same linux box, and pushpool's server.conf pointing at it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bitbuy
I'm solo mining via pushpoold... getting decent returns (I'd think...if this is anything like mincoin... about 93 BTB over the past 30-45min...I have about 20,000 KH on it)...

this coin looks like it may have some things that will set it apart and the authors gave it a bit of thought. I was waiting for something like NovaCoin that wasn't premined... unfortunately:
* smaller numbers aren't as sexy as the large ones...(although mincoin has made it to some extent...hopefully this turns into something)

Yes, this would _really_ be appreciated. Longpolling is nearly a must with these quick blocks Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Its 1 block per 10 min aka 1 coin in 10 min LOL
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
another coin? seriously? oh well, i'll add it to my collection Smiley
Activity: 434
What is the block_ntime and nNouce?

I normally leave them out.

Activity: 434
I agree new coins should have the initial difficulty set more reasonably. But that's not really a "pre-mine". It's just a sloppy rollout that disproportionally rewards the first miners.

With per-block difficulty adjustments it should level off quickly though, in theory.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
my definition of premining is creating a new currency and mining it before making it public, thus denying people the chance to be a part of the "landrush".

Anyway, I set up my cgminer according to the thread but all I get is "new block detected" messages. No actual blocks mined or shares accepted, even though it shows the GPUs running a the regular scrypt kh/s.
Pages:
Jump to: