Pages:
Author

Topic: *update client [ANN] BitBar New POW-POS scrypt CryptoCoin - page 23. (Read 60298 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
this is indeed the RAREST crypto coin in the WORLD.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
10 seconds between blocks...
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Anyone wanna share how to mine this stuff....?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hopefully the next coin comes along for a quick early mine

Actually a lot better than a quick early mine is months and months and months of difficulty so low than even CPUs can mine.

BBQcoin, for example. Next up maybe Tenebrix or I0Coin or GRouPcoin or CoiLedCoin or GeistGeld, maybe each of them, one at a time, spaced out (i.e. wait until the getting rich from your CPU-mined BBQcoins phase is over before moving on to the getting rich on the next CPU-mined coin to come back into the limelight phase...)

-MarkM-

I blame the ASICS for this..  Roll Eyes  GPU farms that were mining bitcoins were put out of work so they moved over to the alt coins.  It is a recipe for disaster.  Any new coin that comes out will ramp up difficulty so fast that CPUs don't have a chance.  Good against botnets I guess.  But your average joe now has a harder time getting into CPU/GPU mining.  

Like like real mining.  Who sees an old school miner with a donkey and a pick axe anymore.  No instead a corporation comes in and literally grinds the top off a mountain sifts out the metals and poors the gravel back like that was how it alway was, then on to the next hill.
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager
WTB BitBars! Offer BTC and CHNcoins! Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Yeah I think the reward will be zero by morning. Wink
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
gonna let this solo mine overnight, not expecting much though...

I started mining with a payout of .675 now its dropped to .31. So yea you won't have a fatwallet in the morning. ha
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
2 hours - all stales and 4! blocks what get orphaned 8-(
If someone more successful please send me some bitbar’s
B7nwW5waz3Hd93ohw6BGYpvFRoQyDk6Qyh

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
gonna let this solo mine overnight, not expecting much though...
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
There's little point to making a pool anyway. The reward for finding a block was 0.327 BTB, 10 minutes ago and it's falling with each block found.

You just need to make sure you add this to the cgminer flags:
Code:
-s 1 --expiry 1 --queue 0

Otherwise you'll just be mining stale blocks constantly. At least with the above you'll not waste any more time than is necessary on those stale blocks.
Activity: 756
1/2 hour and no block reject/accepts for me lol.

Time to switch back to LTC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
someone slap a pool together

working on it...

Actually, spoke too soon. Looks like it requires code modifications to p2pool (network.py and possibly others). I am a python developer, but have no idea what's necessary here. If there are any p2pool gods, I'd be happy to host a pool, but will need some help making the necessary code modifications.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Damn it's too late. this one is already mined out. Too fast of a diff increase.

I don't understand you. The difficulty increase was so quick that it has reached its more rational balanced level. Unlike CNC or FTC that could be mined for a few days with 1 second block rewards. I still prefer it this way, WAY less "premine".
Activity: 462
Activity: 264

Actually a lot better than a quick early mine is months and months and months of difficulty so low than even CPUs can mine.

BBQcoin, for example. Next up maybe Tenebrix or I0Coin or GRouPcoin or CoiLedCoin or GeistGeld, maybe each of them, one at a time, spaced out (i.e. wait until the getting rich from your CPU-mined BBQcoins phase is over before moving on to the getting rich on the next CPU-mined coin to come back into the limelight phase...)

-MarkM-

Interesting point. Didn't think of that.
Activity: 683
Making new account just to stay cryptonymous sounds fishy.
Yeah, this way it doesn't look fishy at all  Tongue
The way they launch a new coin gets weirder each day  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
someone slap a pool together
Activity: 264
Damn it's too late. this one is already mined out. Too fast of a diff increase.

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
If someone was/is more successful at mining, please send a little bit of this coin to BChrbHy6S5oYjytVrzX3eUqtYMuvx6jmZV.
thx in advance
Pages:
Jump to: