Pages:
Author

Topic: [Update] CryptoCoinMedia's False Accusations - page 2. (Read 4071 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
February 28, 2012, 07:15:24 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/q5wdb/coolest_bitcoin_businesses/c3uzwni   there are people waiting for their accounts back. Get over your laziness and do something about it.

Wat
February 28, 2012, 07:12:55 AM
Intersango is a major exchange and id hate for them to get embroiled in a criminal case.

Statements like these seem kind of defamatory or otherwise abusive.  I am a human existence and the sole person reliable for anything related to witcoin.  I have affiliation with others such as Taste of Thai where I was working a couple years ago in Appleton, my ex-stepfather where I am currently staying in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Bitcoin Consultancy, who I had participated with last year in Warszawa, Spencer Daily, who had interviewed me relative to witcoin and several others.  However, it seems that there is a concerted effort to specifically target Bitcoin Consultancy (or one of the projects affiliated with Bitcoin Consultancy, particularly Intersango, but not also libbitcoin, Momento VPS, bitcoin media or any other projects affiliated with Bitcoin Consultancy or projects affiliated with anyone that is affiliated with Bitcoin Consultancy.  In essence, it seems strange for one, in this case noagendamarket, to establish a kind of affiliation of Intersango, a bitcoin exchange, to witcoin.  There is no direct correlation or affiliation.  That is all I shall say on this, as I'm sure others may understand.

Bold added for emphasis

CryptoCoinMedia, will you remove your threats toward Bitcoin Consultancy and Intersango from your original thread?

When they remove my IP from their site I will.
Wat
February 28, 2012, 07:10:54 AM
Intersango is a major exchange and id hate for them to get embroiled in a criminal case.

Statements like these seem kind of defamatory or otherwise abusive.  I am a human existence and the sole person reliable for anything related to witcoin.  I have affiliation with others such as Taste of Thai where I was working a couple years ago in Appleton, my ex-stepfather where I am currently staying in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Bitcoin Consultancy, who I had participated with last year in Warszawa, Spencer Daily, who had interviewed me relative to witcoin and several others.  However, it seems that there is a concerted effort to specifically target Bitcoin Consultancy (or one of the projects affiliated with Bitcoin Consultancy, particularly Intersango, but not also libbitcoin, Momento VPS, bitcoin media or any other projects affiliated with Bitcoin Consultancy or projects affiliated with anyone that is affiliated with Bitcoin Consultancy.  In essence, it seems strange for one, in this case noagendamarket, to establish a kind of affiliation of Intersango, a bitcoin exchange, to witcoin.  There is no direct correlation or affiliation.  That is all I shall say on this, as I'm sure others may understand.

Bold added for emphasis

CryptoCoinMedia, will you remove your threats toward Bitcoin Consultancy and Intersango from your original thread?

Your irl name is attached to them as a a contact and witcoin is listed as their project and they take credit for it. I still own the IP 100% and there was no agreement ever that they or yourself could use it to market their own sites or other projects. While you may have 30% of the financial share of witcoin you have zero of the IP and I dont give bitcoinconsultancy permission to use the name "witcoin" anywhere on their site.
Wat
February 28, 2012, 07:05:23 AM
Why did miserydearia believe CryptoXChange was affiliated with the purchase?

Search for "crypto" in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2516.0;all
especially see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.604783

October 26th, 2011 via private message:
[09:36:56] Im talking to a guy
[09:37:05] organising a vps
[09:37:35] linode?  or other provider/
[09:38:08] no its with ken from cryptoxchange
[09:38:17] he also owns a web dev company

It was a hosting agreement. No "purchase" has ever taken place.
Wat
February 28, 2012, 07:02:59 AM
and  the entire time hes living it up under the pay of bitcoinconsultancy. While that may have been GREAT for bitcoin it was total shit for witcoin.

My father would disagree with you.  Other than the three and a half months that I was in Warszawa, my father has been supporting me entirely for the last year and a half.  us$400/mo he is paying now to my ex-stepfather just so that I do not end up homeless, which even this very month and last few months, I am struggling with, and I have been struggling with for a couple years.  Anyhow, it isn't important to elaborate other than to clarify that Bitcoin Consultancy is not funding my existence.  My father is.

Particularly I appreciate those that preserve an open an honest effort to explain things truthfully and considerately, rather than an effort to exaggerate or otherwise communicate misinformation.  However, I can understand such types of efforts and the relative personalities supporting such abilities as I have experienced them myself as I was younger, and still sometimes even today I may feel an urge to say something untrue, lie, or otherwise not speak, but for the most part, I try to preserve an open honesty about myself and understanding and comprehension of things.  It seems similar to that of open source culture vs proprietary or security through obscurity.  This is the very reason why I have documented and posted some logs/transcripts of the history relative to this issue with witcoin because I considered the possibility of experiencing that of a lack of openness or honesty, and especially even from myself, in the case that I lied, or otherwise altered my posts or story.  Actually, it's similar to Ron Paul, perhaps, in which I strive to be consistent.

I only want to know what youre going to do to make good peoples accounts and Im sure other people do too. Everything else is beside the point.
Activity: 574
Merit: 507
February 28, 2012, 02:02:29 AM
and  the entire time hes living it up under the pay of bitcoinconsultancy. While that may have been GREAT for bitcoin it was total shit for witcoin.

My father would disagree with you.  Other than the three and a half months that I was in Warszawa, my father has been supporting me entirely for the last year and a half.  us$400/mo he is paying now to my ex-stepfather just so that I do not end up homeless, which even this very month and last few months, I am struggling with, and I have been struggling with for a couple years.  Anyhow, it isn't important to elaborate other than to clarify that Bitcoin Consultancy is not funding my existence.  My father is.

Particularly I appreciate those that preserve an open an honest effort to explain things truthfully and considerately, rather than an effort to exaggerate or otherwise communicate misinformation.  However, I can understand such types of efforts and the relative personalities supporting such abilities as I have experienced them myself as I was younger, and still sometimes even today I may feel an urge to say something untrue, lie, or otherwise not speak, but for the most part, I try to preserve an open honesty about myself and understanding and comprehension of things.  It seems similar to that of open source culture vs proprietary or security through obscurity.  This is the very reason why I have documented and posted some logs/transcripts of the history relative to this issue with witcoin because I considered the possibility of experiencing that of a lack of openness or honesty, and especially even from myself, in the case that I lied, or otherwise altered my posts or story.  Actually, it's similar to Ron Paul, perhaps, in which I strive to be consistent.
February 28, 2012, 01:52:44 AM

Search for "crypto" in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2516.0;all
especially see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.604783

October 26th, 2011 via private message:
[09:36:56] Im talking to a guy
[09:37:05] organising a vps
[09:37:35] linode?  or other provider/
[09:38:08] no its with ken from cryptoxchange
[09:38:17] he also owns a web dev company
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 28, 2012, 01:48:56 AM

Bold added for emphasis

Wat
February 28, 2012, 01:41:17 AM
As of October 2011, miserydearia sold the domain name and VPS to CryptoCoinMedia. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.599183

This is inaccurate.   noagendamarket, CryptoCoinMedia, David Hollis, registered the domain in December of 2010.

Did you find out in your research that I in fact registered the domain witcoin.com at hover and I also told misery about the idea for witcoin on irc.

If you value your standing in this community I urge you to remove this thread.

This is true.  CryptoCoinMedia did register witcoin.com at hover.com and noagendamarket did initially mention 'witcoin' in a channel late December after another person had mentioned 'witcoin' in #bitcoin at the beginning of December.  I shall gather more info from my logs in which anyone else with logs can also confirm.

Also, I encourage to not censor or delete this thread.  It is useful to preserve an open an honest account of all events.

We need to know what steps you will take to ensure people have access within a set time frame and hold you accountable.
February 28, 2012, 01:36:58 AM
As of October 2011, miserydearia sold the domain name and VPS to CryptoCoinMedia. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.599183

This is inaccurate.   noagendamarket, CryptoCoinMedia, David Hollis, registered the domain in December of 2010.

OP updated.

miserydearia's post in the other thread is highly relevant:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.773158
February 28, 2012, 01:34:44 AM

Did you find out in your research that I in fact registered the domain witcoin.com at hover and I also told misery about the idea for witcoin on irc.

If you value your standing in this community I urge you to remove this thread.

This is true.  CryptoCoinMedia did register witcoin.com at hover.com and noagendamarket did initially mention 'witcoin' in a channel late December after another person had mentioned 'witcoin' in #bitcoin at the beginning of December.  I shall gather more info from my logs in which anyone else with logs can also confirm.

Also, I encourage to not censor or delete this thread.  It is useful to preserve an open an honest account of all events.
Wat
February 28, 2012, 01:32:11 AM

Again what is the point ?

I was the founder of bitcoinmedia but handed it over to the community.

So you handed the reigns over to the Intersango/BitcoinConsultancy guys?  That's interesting.

The point is you are trying to make CXC's competitor look guilty for not dealing with a situation they aren't related to.

In law they are co-conspirators because mizery is listed as part of their company and witcoin is listed as being administrated by them.

Witcoin is listed as a site they have provided open source software to or consulted for.
https://bitcoinconsultancy.com/

They also paid for mizery to fly to Poland and all of his expenses. Nice work if you can get it. Meanwhile witcoin daemon was down and I was pleading with him to fix it and so were other users and  the entire time hes living it up under the pay of bitcoinconsultancy. While that may have been GREAT for bitcoin it was total shit for witcoin.
February 28, 2012, 01:27:11 AM

So you handed the reigns over to the Intersango/BitcoinConsultancy guys?  That's interesting.

The point is you are trying to make CXC's competitor look guilty for not dealing with a situation they aren't related to.

In law they are co-conspirators because mizery is listed as part of their company and witcoin is listed as being administrated by them.

Witcoin is listed as a site they have provided open source software to or consulted for.
https://bitcoinconsultancy.com/

Wat
February 28, 2012, 01:23:03 AM

February 28, 2012, 01:15:46 AM

Wat
February 28, 2012, 01:10:31 AM
Another interesting fact:

CryptoCoinMedia used to be called BitcoinMedia, as you can see from Phinneas' quote (it now links to CCM's post)

(edited out large image by me ---> ~Bruno)

This is David Hollis and don't annoy him.

Wrong guy, BitcoinMedia. I promise to not annoy his bones (or ashes, if the case may be).

Direct Appeal: None (committed suicide by hanging at Indiana State Prison, Michigan City on 02-19-84).

CryptoCoinMedia's first post was:
I am the real BitcoinMedia.

This is the same name used by Bitcoin Consultancy's popular newsletter.

Noagendamarket's indentica account also uses the name.
http://identi.ca/noagendamarket

David Hollis has two accounts: CryptoCoinMedia (formerly BitcoinMedia), and noagendamarket

Someone dox this prick.
Wat
February 28, 2012, 01:08:40 AM
I suggest you quit right now with this thread and delete it.
Wat
February 28, 2012, 01:06:50 AM

As you can see from Phinneas's quote, CryptoCoinMedia used to be called BitcoinMedia
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cosbycoin-revisted-who-is-dave-hollis-47909

I was the founder of bitcoinmedia but handed it over to the community. As nogendamarket originally I donated most of the coins for the weusecoins video.  What have you ever done for bitcoin ?
Wat
February 28, 2012, 01:01:17 AM
I am no longer developing this project as witcoin.

noagendamarket and CryptoXchange will continue establishing witcoin.com and also witcoin.org and witcoin.net commercially.

I shall continue under another name as I think of one.

Discuss in #bitcoinconsultancy on freenode.

Thanks, I will look forward to resolving this concern directly with noagendamarket.  I only full disclosured about Cryptoxchange affiliations because the forum private message I received contradicted with that in which the communications in the last week show otherwise.

CryptoCoinMedia, do you also have control of the account, noagendamarket?

Have you ever been employed by, or owned a part of CryptoXChange?

What business is that of yours or of the issue at hand ?
February 28, 2012, 01:01:03 AM

CryptoCoinMedia used to be called BitcoinMedia, as you can see from Phinneas' quote (it now links to CCM's post)

(edited out large image by me ---> ~Bruno)

This is David Hollis and don't annoy him.

Wrong guy, BitcoinMedia. I promise to not annoy his bones (or ashes, if the case may be).

Direct Appeal: None (committed suicide by hanging at Indiana State Prison, Michigan City on 02-19-84).

David Hollis has two accounts: CryptoCoinMedia (formerly BitcoinMedia), and noagendamarket
Pages:
Jump to: