Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED [ANN] Plutonium [RODS] RadioActive |PoW/PoS X13 Hybrid| Rare Coin| TOR - page 3. (Read 40415 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
@  Cryptobull Here's your update. just one day ago. What do you expect? you may be happy being that someone takes on this task!!!

Working on getting a site set up so we can get at least 1 full node from that DNS. If anybody is trying to run old wallet now then you most likely don't have any connections. It's gonna take a little bit of time since we have to do most of this from scratch, but if you stick around you won't be disappointed. We have some great plans we hope to implement which will be outlined once the relaunch takes place.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
But don't saying a thing is dumb on the other hand.
Please put some update on your work cause we are all sitting and waiting for the take over but the thread is silent as a graveyard Sad
We need update to keep people on staking not selling cheap,lets hope gor a take over or something i don't know anymore:(

Working on getting a site set up so we can get at least 1 full node from that DNS. If anybody is trying to run old wallet now then you most likely don't have any connections. It's gonna take a little bit of time since we have to do most of this from scratch, but if you stick around you won't be disappointed. We have some great plans we hope to implement which will be outlined once the relaunch takes place.
ok we will see in a couple of;0 days Smiley
good luck and do take over
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
We need update to keep people on staking not selling cheap,lets hope gor a take over or something i don't know anymore:(

Activity: 686
Sorry guys. I was waiting to see if reaction was still planning on taking over w/ Loancoin but I haven't heard from him, so I plan to completely relaunch. Stay tuned

me too. the logo was nice. he could have ran into troubles, didn't he say something was wrong with code. hope it goes up. nasty loss here.
Sorry guys. I was waiting to see if reaction was still planning on taking over w/ Loancoin but I haven't heard from him, so I plan to completely relaunch. Stay tuned
What is going on ? No update no take over no nothing HuhHuh Please some update !
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey Mikey Mike.. Are you coming back to this coin!

You said you would be here until you became radioactive...

What happened, did one of your RODS dry out! 

Damn man..  this was looking awesome too!

We really need some info regarding take over process because the goin down drain ;(
I like the concept of loan coin so what is going on with the update ? Smiley thank you
Activity: 448
Anything new? Any update on progres?

Been super busy, but we're working on fixing wallets since the Tor update was pretty broken. Hopefully gonna have those out soon for you guys. Sorry for the delay

how's take over going?
Activity: 448
in the mean time desperation kicking inn more holders cutting cord(inevitable cycle)
Activity: 504

Been super busy, but we're working on fixing wallets since the Tor update was pretty broken. Hopefully gonna have those out soon for you guys. Sorry for the delay

So are you taking over?

looking forward for news and updates keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 9
update: a little delay in getting explorer running

get this error message from current github source

Code:
In file included from tor/or.h:98:0,
                 from tor/addressmap.c:9:
tor/compat_libevent.h:18:25: fatal error: event2/util.h: No such file or directory

working on it
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
so a takeover hmmm let's hope it turns out good  Wink can't see why not. like the logo's
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
 I like the red one also. I like your enthusiasm, so I say go for it!
if you could post what design logo you like so i know which one to use in wallet

Red, great job reaction
Pages:
Jump to: