Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED [ANN] Plutonium [RODS] RadioActive |PoW/PoS X13 Hybrid| Rare Coin| TOR - page 7. (Read 40415 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
current market cap 20 btc lol. You people assuming dev bailed? Otherwise its a bargain
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
dev has been online, so i think he is working in the background, it would be awesome if post a message daily but he does not have too
Activity: 732
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
I'm pretty sure Dev is working on it. Nothing happens overnight.

Dev probably hit by Plutonium Radiation, what a bad news, really bad price , lol
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Windows wallet doesn't sync? Any idea?
Activity: 252
I'm pretty sure Dev is working on it. Nothing happens overnight.
Activity: 504
who is playing with 200 rods order on bittrex?

not me, i hold all my RODS,  Grin

my wallet stuck, out of sync, waiting dev to update windows wallet

Any updates on the wallet? I can't sync either?
Activity: 504
Windows wallet doesnt sync? Any updated wallet? Any nodes?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
He just came out with the new features not even two days ago. How impatience are people nowaday?

How are the new features?  Do they work? What are they? Do you have an updated windows wallet working?
Its not that im impatient I still hold over 600 Rods.  Its just that while saying there is a new updated github  is nice ....Ive seen no one speak of the update and whether it works or anyone successfully using a new wallet  etc   . Maybe those of you using the updated windows wallet or Mac wallet could explain what features it has etc.   I understand real life ,like work and family can keep you from constantly responding to posts  ......   But a lack of information is a problem that can be easily remedied by addressing the community with the plans and or challenges the coin has.   And people are dumping like crazy and we could use an update ......

i agree, he does need to be more active, dump on me at 45000

Man that's a steal for 45k. feel bad for people dumping so soon
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
You can't mine RODS anymore.

It just someone with some btc and some ROD who is manipulating the market.

With this small volume, you can manipulate it with 3 or 4 btc and 1000 RODS
I think people are caught up with the Voot hype. I know I am!

im already in voot. miners just selling here, please continue to fill my order
I think people are caught up with the Voot hype. I know I am!
He just came out with the new features not even two days ago. How impatience are people nowaday?

How are the new features?  Do they work? What are they? Do you have an updated windows wallet working?
Its not that im impatient I still hold over 600 Rods.  Its just that while saying there is a new updated github  is nice ....Ive seen no one speak of the update and whether it works or anyone successfully using a new wallet  etc   . Maybe those of you using the updated windows wallet or Mac wallet could explain what features it has etc.   I understand real life ,like work and family can keep you from constantly responding to posts  ......   But a lack of information is a problem that can be easily remedied by addressing the community with the plans and or challenges the coin has.   And people are dumping like crazy and we could use an update ......

i agree, he does need to be more active, dump on me at 45000

Well the only problem I see is that the Dev paid 120 Rods bounty to have the 1st windows wallet compiled ...as per the OP   and that might mean he can not compile one ....so this coin may require a takeover if the Dev doesn't start communicating with the community  .... I Don't Think That Will Be Necessary  as we have already seen him provide updates etc    But checking in and  keeping us in the loop by saying hello at least once a day would be nice ....and reassuring.

And    HODL
People, just hold.

Some one is trying to sell small portions to lower the price, but as you can see almost no buy orders, and takes 2 btc to get almost double the price

I think people forgot that there are only 52k coins POW
Activity: 868
People, just hold.

Some one is trying to sell small portions to lower the price, but as you can see almost no buy orders, and takes 2 btc to get almost double the price
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
People need to stake their coins, thats why you don't get any new block

ya a lot of coins seem to have that happen to them... lol too many people keep their coins on the exchanges, mine are trying their best to stake
Pages:
Jump to: