Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATED] This week's best paying Airdrops! - page 3. (Read 981 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Thanks for the update. Participated in both, cashbet is pretty dope! Sponsored by Arsenal, wonder how they managed to accomplish that.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
UPDATED! Added 2 more Airdrops from good projects, get that free money!
There is a new scam (the FOME coin just did it, it seems) where they will tier out airdrops over a long amount of time and then ask to raise funds to get a domain or pay to be on an exchange.  The "dev" then leaves with the money. 

Thanks for the heads up! Will definetly pay attention to not list this coin anywhere. Although I mainly do airdrops of trusted projects with a reputable team and a solid project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 06:09:49 PM
I payed attention to the Havven's airdrop - distribution will be a bit later, but it's promising. I did my best to stack my stakes via refferals... also there were a Viewly airdrop, but suddenly I had no time to participate...

Yeah I've participated in Havven aswell. Although I don't expect too many coins as everyone and their mom's participated in it lol.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
February 28, 2018, 05:31:29 PM
There is a new scam (the FOME coin just did it, it seems) where they will tier out airdrops over a long amount of time and then ask to raise funds to get a domain or pay to be on an exchange.  The "dev" then leaves with the money. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
February 28, 2018, 05:13:55 PM
I payed attention to the Havven's airdrop - distribution will be a bit later, but it's promising. I did my best to stack my stakes via refferals... also there were a Viewly airdrop, but suddenly I had no time to participate...
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
February 28, 2018, 04:34:45 PM
Having looked at your different positions, your international project and relayed in solid media seems well built and already have a radiation. So it is with pleasure that I join your community
February 28, 2018, 04:21:02 PM
Check out the Skraps airdrop aswell! Even John Mcafee tweeted about it so it must be good!!

Here we go again... John Mcafee tweeting about something doesn't make it a success, it just makes it a quick pump & dump. If it's an ICO its paid advertisement. He'd advertise a trashcan if he got paid to do so.
Activity: 12
February 28, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
I agree with the guy regarding marine coin! it really is a great project with a solid team, website and white paper and they are actually solving a problem not creating one! Oh and the airdrops
February 28, 2018, 08:48:10 AM
Check out the Skraps airdrop aswell! Even John Mcafee tweeted about it so it must be good!!
February 28, 2018, 05:49:12 AM
I think the Marinecoin airdrop might be interesting. It has blazing fast transactions and confirmation times, zero transaction fees, a lightweight core wallet and can scale faster than most current coins. Definitely these are qualities that ensure practical everyday usability and acceptance of a coin. 450,000 MTC will be airdropped to 20,000 community members. You can join at https://marineco.in/ico

Sounds good yes, but there's like 20 coins claiming the exact same thing. It's hard to fight the established order in cryptoworld with a new coin that nobody has heard of yet. Everyone will just stick to coins like BTC/ETH/NEO because they are "reliable". Even though there's far better options out there.
Activity: 196
February 26, 2018, 11:36:41 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
February 26, 2018, 04:00:34 PM
From my experience it depends a lot on when to sell and after a few weeks of following drops I have a lot of tokens and its hard to follow all of them and keep on a radar. I think good idea is to join/create a group and work together, calling if smth is pumping or has been added on exchange etc. Also there are easy bouties (telegrams, newsletter) they are as easy (or even more easier) than drops. So if someone is interested in airdrops game perhaps you can DM me and we can try to maximize their value. or if someone has any ideas im listening (there are a lot of scam and I dont think drops are skam in general)

To be honest I sell off most my bounty/airdrop coins straight away. Don't have enough to stay updated on all these projects lately. I only keep the REALLY promising ones (but I usually buy them on their ICO aswell, which makes it easier to follow). But still make some decent $ for practically doing nothing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 12:18:42 PM
It seems like those links are refs, and red links are forbidden here. Please, correct your 1st post
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
February 26, 2018, 11:31:33 AM
From my experience it depends a lot on when to sell and after a few weeks of following drops I have a lot of tokens and its hard to follow all of them and keep on a radar. I think good idea is to join/create a group and work together, calling if smth is pumping or has been added on exchange etc. Also there are easy bouties (telegrams, newsletter) they are as easy (or even more easier) than drops. So if someone is interested in airdrops game perhaps you can DM me and we can try to maximize their value. or if someone has any ideas im listening (there are a lot of scam and I dont think drops are skam in general)
February 26, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
Synapse airdrop will be closing soon, don't wait too long before you sign up. Also make sure to join the Telegram for frequent new updates!
February 26, 2018, 04:24:04 AM
Check out the Helbiz holder airdrop. You receive up to 1,900 USd bounus if you hold the HELBIZ tokens. Lukcy guys who invested in ICO!!

Yeah that one is dope! I've participated in their first airdrop, didn't expect their ICO to perform this well though! Too bad I decided not to invest in this project but I do see it having a good future!!

Indeed! I didn't expect them to do this well on their ICO at all due to the mass amount of tokens that were already airdropped. Guess there's a big demand for this tokens, which is good for our airdropped tokens
February 25, 2018, 04:07:45 PM
Check out the Helbiz holder airdrop. You receive up to 1,900 USd bounus if you hold the HELBIZ tokens. Lukcy guys who invested in ICO!!

Yeah that one is dope! I've participated in their first airdrop, didn't expect their ICO to perform this well though! Too bad I decided not to invest in this project but I do see it having a good future!!
February 25, 2018, 03:36:32 PM
Is it even worth my time to join this stuff? Share your personal information, click a bunch of buttons. The simplest way to earn money is to get a job.

All depends on which airdrops you participate in. Ofcourse it's optional, don't want to join? Then don't. But I like doing them for some additional funds to participate in ICO's and such. And I do have a job lol, doesn't mean I don't want to earn an additional income trough crypto.

I signed up for suchapp and cryptobnb just out of curiosity, not to make money. I am going to research these coins now. At least it's a decent way to have me research something that may miss my typical searches. First observation, is both CyptoBNB and SuchApp are competing in a very crowded spaces and need a lot of luck to succeed. Neither are revolutionary and both would have missed my shortlist to even both reading the whitepaper or looking into deeper so the airdrop was necessary to spark my interest.

Agreed. I myself am a HUGE ICO enthusiast and I know about pretty much every high potential upcoming ICO, but it's easy to miss a project. And these airdrops have definetly attracted me to good ICO's before, and I bet they will continue to do so. It's near impossible to keep track of every single upcoming ICO so I am pretty glad these airdrops exist. Although there's also a ton of horrible/scam airdrops.
Activity: 50
February 25, 2018, 02:25:48 PM
Is it even worth my time to join this stuff? Share your personal information, click a bunch of buttons. The simplest way to earn money is to get a job.

All depends on which airdrops you participate in. Ofcourse it's optional, don't want to join? Then don't. But I like doing them for some additional funds to participate in ICO's and such. And I do have a job lol, doesn't mean I don't want to earn an additional income trough crypto.

I signed up for suchapp and cryptobnb just out of curiosity, not to make money. I am going to research these coins now. At least it's a decent way to have me research something that may miss my typical searches. First observation, is both CyptoBNB and SuchApp are competing in a very crowded spaces and need a lot of luck to succeed. Neither are revolutionary and both would have missed my shortlist to even both reading the whitepaper or looking into deeper so the airdrop was necessary to spark my interest.
Pages:
Jump to: