Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATED] This week's best paying Airdrops! - page 4. (Read 981 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 02:08:27 PM
Is it even worth my time to join this stuff? Share your personal information, click a bunch of buttons. The simplest way to earn money is to get a job.

All depends on which airdrops you participate in. Ofcourse it's optional, don't want to join? Then don't. But I like doing them for some additional funds to participate in ICO's and such. And I do have a job lol, doesn't mean I don't want to earn an additional income trough crypto.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 01:20:10 PM
Is it even worth my time to join this stuff? Share your personal information, click a bunch of buttons. The simplest way to earn money is to get a job.
Activity: 9
February 25, 2018, 01:12:13 PM
I would add this new airdrop :
Marinecoin is back and offer 450.000 MTC for free during the FREE ICO.
Now 450.000 MTC worth around 40$. But who knows in the next few months...?
People can get these 450.000 MTC for free by following few easy steps. If you want to know more about free ICO :  https://marineco.in/ico

Official website : https://marineco.in
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
February 25, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
Check out the Helbiz holder airdrop. You receive up to 1,900 USd bounus if you hold the HELBIZ tokens. Lukcy guys who invested in ICO!!
February 25, 2018, 11:35:40 AM
Not bad but i have joined airdrop that more better than these all that. $50 per person in cryptics.tech/airdrop and will paid when tokensale ends

Hmm, with those amounts I'm always a bit curious if it are real projects, or just projects to scam you out off your information. That's why I tend to only do airdrops from reputable projects (like Synapse & NKOR in OP's list). But to each his own!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
Not bad but i have joined airdrop that more better than these all that. $50 per person in cryptics.tech/airdrop and will paid when tokensale ends
Activity: 252
February 25, 2018, 10:44:32 AM
Thanks for sharing. I will join them all
February 25, 2018, 09:51:18 AM
It is very annoying to see social media and this forum flooded with airdrops and most of them turns out to be unsuccessful it is a daunting task to know which of them (airdrop) will succeed else it is a waste of time filling those forms.

No offense, but isn't that exactly what OP is doing? Picking out the good airdrops so you don't have to scroll trough everywhere to find good projects? That's what I thought this was lol.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 03:29:57 AM
It is very annoying to see social media and this forum flooded with airdrops and most of them turns out to be unsuccessful it is a daunting task to know which of them (airdrop) will succeed else it is a waste of time filling those forms.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
February 24, 2018, 08:33:12 PM
I do not have a huge expectation. But I agree with all airdrops.

Depends. I've had some good hits on airdrops lately, but all depends on if you sell them right away or decide to hold them. Even a 10$ airdrop now can become 100$+ if you are patient enough.
I agree with you, airdrop can be gold if you are patient.
Simply choose a quality airdrop then follow the information on the telegram. You will see the seriousness of them developing the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 07:27:40 PM
We participate in many airdrops in hopes of earning money every day. But unfortunately many of them are scam. I joined this airdrops, I hope they send tokens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
February 24, 2018, 07:07:43 PM
Airdrops are mostly a waste of time unless you check through all of them to see if they are scams. So far the only good airdrop is from deeponion which is distributing a good privacy coin. Others like ebtc a while back had a lot of hype around it, then suddenly the developer closed the website and social media sites, then mysteriously disappeared. Panic sell started and some were left holding the bag, luckily they were free coins anyway.
February 24, 2018, 06:49:21 PM
Marinecoin doesn't have a Airdrop but a free ICO right now which is pretty much the same i guess. All you have to do is help a little with the promotion and you get a ton of free coins. Also this might become a giant in the near future since it has really promising tec, extremely fast transactions and great scalability. You shold definetely check it out: https://marineco.in/ico

So it works on a referral basis? I'm too lazy to do the research myself, sounds pretty fishy at the moment.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

Depends. I've had some good hits on airdrops lately, but all depends on if you sell them right away or decide to hold them. Even a 10$ airdrop now can become 100$+ if you are patient enough.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
February 23, 2018, 04:35:51 PM
Activity: 26
February 23, 2018, 03:53:02 PM
Marinecoin doesn't have a Airdrop but a free ICO right now which is pretty much the same i guess. All you have to do is help a little with the promotion and you get a ton of free coins. Also this might become a giant in the near future since it has really promising tec, extremely fast transactions and great scalability. You shold definetely check it out: https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
February 23, 2018, 09:51:10 AM
Most of the airdrop tokens that are releasing by now are shitcoins. You will only have garbage coins in your Mew wallets.
Before airdrops are good source of free money but now its onoy a waste of time.

They are actually still as good or still as shitty as airdrops ever were before, depending on how you look at it. If the project pays the same amount of attention and care, and are actually as good developers as they are marketers, then the token will always have some sort of value. But what I do agree now is that so many projects are just copies of each other, so it can be really hard to distinct which are going to be the actual ones to launch properly and do what they set out to do. I am staying away from airdrops at the moment. You want something, work for it.
Activity: 3
February 23, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
Most of the airdrop tokens that are releasing by now are shitcoins. You will only have garbage coins in your Mew wallets.

Its getting to the point where I'd like to see some type of moderation. Shitcoin airdrops create enormous amounts of spam thanks to referral bonuses.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 09:30:35 AM
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 09:13:53 AM
I don't think so is there any active airdrops? I join many airdrop but no one release any airdrop have value. Its so disappointing.
Pages:
Jump to: