Pages:
Author

Topic: [URGENT] Need 0.2 BTC Loan... [REPAID] - page 9. (Read 8899 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 09, 2016, 09:04:28 AM
Allow me to say if you really need the loan you would give your acc as collateral.. the holder could post for you so you will get paid fro the campaign
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
January 09, 2016, 12:59:37 AM
I'm sorry but for now I'll have to decline..

No problems, I can understand... Smiley

Got your PM, but as I said I wouldn't give out a loan of this size without good collateral, and I wouldn't even want your account.  The interest you're offering is fine I think, but it's a risky loan.

I know it's risky...
But I took a fiat loan from Watoshi once based on trust only, and at that time, I wasn't even a Hero Member...
Currently, I know that my trust is not enough, but you can give it a try and I assure you won't regret... Smiley
I know you need another type of collateral, but I don't have it, else why would I even take a loan???
Don't have any collateral, but trust my words, I won't scam and won't ruin my reputation at all... Smiley

EDIT: The loan from Watoshi in fiat was worth $137 which was higher than this one currently...
However, not interested in going for fiat currently, as I fear the price to go crazy these days, but can assure that I can repay in BTC... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
January 09, 2016, 12:02:49 AM
Got your PM, but as I said I wouldn't give out a loan of this size without good collateral, and I wouldn't even want your account.  The interest you're offering is fine I think, but it's a risky loan.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
January 08, 2016, 11:43:45 PM
I'm sorry but for now I'll have to decline..
legendary
January 08, 2016, 11:01:52 PM
I see you're still using "ain't" so I'd assume you didn't sell the account.

However, this is bitcointalk and after the Master-P scandal, I don't think you're going to get many people willing to give out bitcoin just on reputation alone.  I would probably do it with collateral, meaning altcoins.

If you really think that I am someone else (either a hacked account or sold), you can check my posts history and you will see whether it was changed or the same... Smiley

Also, as said in the OP, I don't have any collateral, but a guarantee that I will repay for sure... Smiley
I know Master-P scandal and I feel very much ashamed that such a trustworthy member would do like this, never thought he would turn out a scammer, the most trustworthy escrow of Bitcointalk...
But as said, I "ain't" a scammer at all, and be assured I won't scam in any case...
I only have this account and nothing else, and I cannot give this account as collateral as you can definitely understand why???
Just because it is the only way for me to make posts, get paid and repay...
Please think one more time and try to help me out, I will always be indebted to your kindness my friend... Smiley
Trust me I won't scam, won't put my reputation on stake for BTC0.2, not even for BTC100 even if I ever get it...
I love Bitcointalk a lot that I won't ruin my name in any case...
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
January 08, 2016, 10:52:08 PM
I see you're still using "ain't" so I'd assume you didn't sell the account.

However, this is bitcointalk and after the Master-P scandal, I don't think you're going to get many people willing to give out bitcoin just on reputation alone.  I would probably do it with collateral, meaning altcoins.
legendary
January 08, 2016, 10:46:03 PM
Can't anyone fill this request???
I need this real urgent, and please don't ask me to give my account as collateral as it is not possible for me, it is the only account I have to repay my loan back to you through my signature campaign earnings, and I won't run away anywhere, so trust my words...
legendary
January 08, 2016, 12:45:30 PM
Dear friends,
I need this loan till 11th of January, else it will be of no use to me at all...
So, if you can help me out, please let me know here and via PM (also, you can contact me with any special conditions)... Smiley

Hi I can make this loan, but when I see:
"This user's password was reset recently",
make a tx without collaterals is impossible.
Why not use your account for this 3 days?
Without give a loan is impossible

I am sorry I am not getting you...
Are you saying that I should give my account to you for 3 days for this loan???
I actually need BTC0.3 but I know it is not possible, that's why I decided that I will make BTC0.1 on my own and try to get a loan of BTC0.2, which I will repay from next week's payment of my sig camp...
I cannot give my account as collateral, I am sorry... Sad
But I assure you that I ain't a scammer, nor did I sell this account...
The only reason why I reset my password, has been already mentioned...
I didn't remember my password due to which I needed to change it...
And I knew that this thing will definitely be an obstacle in getting a loan here... Sad
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
January 08, 2016, 11:31:00 AM
Dear friends,
I need this loan till 11th of January, else it will be of no use to me at all...
So, if you can help me out, please let me know here and via PM (also, you can contact me with any special conditions)... Smiley

Hi I can make this loan, but when I see:
"This user's password was reset recently",
make a tx without collaterals is impossible.
Why not use your account for this 3 days?
Without give a loan is impossible
legendary
January 08, 2016, 08:31:28 AM
Dear friends,
legendary
January 08, 2016, 01:36:58 AM
Sorry, i Cant do the loan without collateral as its too much to risk for me. Im sure you are genuine enough and did state you wont do collateral but like i say, too much to risk for me. Im sure someone else will offer though. If you change your mind about collateral then feel free to pm me and we can sort something out. 

It's not possible for me to give this account as collateral as I have already stated that it's the only way to repay this loan...
Thanks for your offer, though... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 07, 2016, 01:10:19 PM
Sorry, i Cant do the loan without collateral as its too much to risk for me. Im sure you are genuine enough and did state you wont do collateral but like i say, too much to risk for me. Im sure someone else will offer though. If you change your mind about collateral then feel free to pm me and we can sort something out. 
legendary
January 07, 2016, 09:36:57 AM
I could possibly do this loan but due to password change I would have to ask for account as collateral,  I know address is old but I'm concerned it may have been sold with the account.

The account is still mine...
It ain't sold to anyone...
My browser had an update in which all my password history got vanished, and I didn't remember a single password which is why I changed it...
I know it looks shady, but I can confirm this is my account only, please let me know what do I need to do???
That address is mine only, and I would never sell this account to anyone at any cost, I have given 2 years to this account, why would I sell this to anyone???

Also, to those who think that I don't have a good history of repayments, it was just due to situations, but currently, I don't think I will face such... Smiley

EDIT: I cannot give this account as a collateral, as it is the only way to repay...
I will get paid for my signature and repay... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 07, 2016, 08:07:39 AM
I could possibly do this loan but due to password change I would have to ask for account as collateral,  I know address is old but I'm concerned it may have been sold with the account.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
January 07, 2016, 08:04:39 AM
Your account password was reset recently .Kind of shady .Your trust history is of you paying loans on time ,that's nice.But what if the account was sold and the new owner is using that to get this loan ?
OP sign with old address, the probability that here  a new owner very low,
 but of course privkey also can be sold...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
January 07, 2016, 07:53:37 AM
Your account password was reset recently .Kind of shady . What if the account was sold and the new owner is using that to get this loan ?

EDIT : Whoever is willing to give this loan ,please go through this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915029.40 The Op doesn't seem to have a good repayment history.
legendary
January 07, 2016, 05:36:45 AM
Dear friends,
This is gkv9...
I need a loan for some personal problems to be resolved, but this is a no-collateral loan...
I think my reputation is enough to trust me and provide this loan to me...
Please get me out of this situation and I will be highly indebted to your kindness... Smiley

Below is a signed message from the address I always use...

Address:

13CZj5mHbrh3mAyjBZ3yCfKKeFUsfsrDC9

Hi, this is gkv9 asking for a loan of BTC 0.2 with an interest of BTC 0.04, there will be 2 repayments which will be bi-weekly with payments of 0.12 per 2 weeks...

1st repayment - BTC 0.12 = 16/1/2016
2nd repayment - BTC 0.12 = 30/1/2016

Please deposit the funds to the same address, i.e.;
13CZj5mHbrh3mAyjBZ3yCfKKeFUsfsrDC9

Best regards,
gkv9.

Signature:

H414UyG2BXCApg/wMYPSn8WDXSDutqt8Y37FTBRfc3yII5/AutmNQ2Utc9N8HS+0sLukxZIn4VVToHjM0RJ7CQU=

EDIT: (The below quoted posts are for reference of everyone that I am taking partial loans)... Smiley

This is a partial loan by Erkallys:

Loan amount : 0.1 (Partial loan for my request here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/urgent-need-02-btc-loan-repaid-1318061)
Collateral : None...
Loan reason : Personal
Your BTC address : 13CZj5mHbrh3mAyjBZ3yCfKKeFUsfsrDC9
Repayment offered : 0.12
Date of repayment : January 18, 2016 (Extended 2 days as I have not been paid today by my signature campaign, we both agreed on this)... Smiley

I am waiting for Watoshi Dimobuto as he offered to give a partial loan of BTC0.05... Smiley

Remaining BTC: BTC0.05...

I have filled the remaining 0.05BTC with repayment of 0.06 total by the terms we agreed with in PM. On mobile so will add them later.

Sorry about that. I though the loan had been completely filled because you changed the thread subject to filled.

Yes, and and Darkstar_ posted "have filled the remaining 0.05BTC". got me confused.

Erkallys 0.1BTC
Darkstar_ 0.05BTC
Watoshi-Dimobuto 0.05BTC

Sent!
TXID : 1e93ee38d62bbaab1c4fddce3f3bc0a8f34f45a71c91c4f46ecf4b15dae6cf4e
Repayment address : 1624xVu7J5nscwYqmuBvhPidjMvBqgoN5H
Repayment amount : 0.051BTC

Now, filled... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: