Pages:
Author

Topic: ░░░ UROD ░░░ Double-backed currency ‖ PPC site ‖ Scrypt ‖ URO ‖CANN ‖ NewPOS - page 19. (Read 22315 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Looks like the miners again destroy a coin...

thats what miners do...they mine and sell, and make virtually nothing on it... they arent traders... let them dump... this coin hasnt even been pumped yet.... 1 tiny tiny pump to 4k isnt even a pump
This coin is absolute nonsense. I cant believe people are evn taking it serious. Really?? Even everyone legit coin is turning out to be complete bs and you people think this will actually work!!?? I blame bittrex

its not about the innovation, its about making profit Smiley too bad u dont understand it

exactly
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
This coin is absolute nonsense. I cant believe people are evn taking it serious. Really?? Even everyone legit coin is turning out to be complete bs and you people think this will actually work!!?? I blame bittrex

its not about the innovation, its about making profit Smiley too bad u dont understand it
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

miners do not destroy only whales do that.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Still love the PPC site Smiley And wondering if i can steal or borrow that for ROScoin Cheesy
legendary

my friend... your statement shows that you are a noobie... where have you been? you know how crypto works?? its gambling dont lose more than you can afford

ps... i just saw your last posts....and according to you you are bag holding lots of shit.... maybe this one will make money..

and a tip... the only coin is btc right now... when u invest in coin and win get out...because you will lose it thaty same evening

rise and fall son, rise and fall
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Very bad for an altcoin that it needs same or more time to deposite coins than Bitcoin.
Still 0 Balance at bittrex.

i had no issues that you speak of.... for me it was 15mins max
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Very bad for an altcoin that it needs same or more time to deposite coins than Bitcoin.
Still 0 Balance at bittrex.
Is it normal that urod need more tha 30minutes for a transaction from allcoin to bittrex.
Time for a little uptrend, who got a small amount btc to
move the market a lil bit? Need more volume to get on trex soon

We are at bittrex Cheesy

countless coins and exchanges Smiley
saw it a few minutes ago that we are on buttrex nox  Roll Eyes
legendary
ICO people are dumping like crazy, yet another 0.50 BTC sold. Dropping to 2400Sats now.
legendary

We are at bittrex Cheesy
Activity: 30
just starting on urodark PPC now...  Cheesy
legendary
Little ICO selling or cheap mining selling. big support at 2000Sats, if that stay then it looks good for the long run Wink

Btw, PPC services is amazing, alreast $0.70 Cheesy
Activity: 28
Damn this is a coin the world needs Grin

thanks do not forget we will be providing peg for everyone in 2 days also POS is comeing and few changes on PPC site ;-)
Activity: 5
Damn this is a coin the world needs Grin
Activity: 1540
Site launched 2 days ago and already has 100 members. Wow. It's only up from here.  Grin

God bless the moron who sold at 3000 I was able to buy more at 2800  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: