Pages:
Author

Topic: ░░░ UROD ░░░ Double-backed currency ‖ PPC site ‖ Scrypt ‖ URO ‖CANN ‖ NewPOS - page 23. (Read 22315 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Will see what happen with this coin soon.
Just registred at urodark.com but didn`T received the promissed 100UROD
from the guy who gave me his reffcode.
Ui2ukExEYfn4xMCFVXsCyWFiprwvgU4Jxs

Hello,

we provide only 20UROD giveaway.You have to open you support ticket and write valid UROD adress. Coins will be sent during 24hours.

Thanks,

George
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Will see what happen with this coin soon.
Just registred at urodark.com but didn`T received the promissed 100UROD
from the guy who gave me his reffcode.
Ui2ukExEYfn4xMCFVXsCyWFiprwvgU4Jxs
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

i'm looking forward to swapping my URO for CANN via UROD
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Looks like another useless altcoin...  And where's your reviewed source code, did I miss it in your post?
legendary
Activity: 1120
hmmm more shitcoin

Komaan vent, heb je al eens gekeken naar de PPC site? Voordat je commentaar heeft zou ik toch eerst eens kijken hoor, hoeveel coins hebben dit? Ik zit nu al lang in de business, maar veel coins hebben dit niet, dus ipv lui te zeggen, more shitcoins, kijk eerst eens hé.

But where is the old thread?

Search for UROD and i'm pretty sure that you will find the old thread.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
hmmm more shitcoin

Komaan vent, heb je al eens gekeken naar de PPC site? Voordat je commentaar heeft zou ik toch eerst eens kijken hoor, hoeveel coins hebben dit? Ik zit nu al lang in de business, maar veel coins hebben dit niet, dus ipv lui te zeggen, more shitcoins, kijk eerst eens hé.

But where is the old thread?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
hmmm more shitcoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Very impressed with the new PPC launch of UROD. I'm considering to put our website on that page, it doesn't cost a lot, and we can use some extra reclame.

do you have a hard-on ?

ye haaaa nooboobs is back
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Very impressed with the new PPC launch of UROD. I'm considering to put our website on that page, it doesn't cost a lot, and we can use some extra reclame.

do you have a hard-on ?
legendary
GREAT!!!!!

This is wonderfull, You can deposit money so that you can promote your own coin. Certainly considering to promote my ROSCoin in this site Cheesy.

Bittrex comeing in a days.

Gravity stake after mining phase occur
First backup wallet. Another wallets will be seen during whole next week & also escrow services

http://i.imgur.com/GfdvNSs.jpg
legendary

So nice!!!!
Good.. You got a nice balance there i see Shocked
Congrats mate  Wink

A nice balance for a start. I hope it will improve in time, and more and more ads will be added and that it will return some nice UROD coins Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: