Pages:
Author

Topic: US Dollar collapse in 2015? (2) - page 3. (Read 11747 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2015, 06:52:35 AM
A very big main post, to many words on it, to many references there and a very conviction that this event will really happen. We are at October 2015 and nothing like that is happened. For more the signs talk for the contrary. In the last two-tree months us dollar is increased about 25 % in value. To close my thoughts and to not write more about this question because I had written before in other thread about that the us dollar, according to me, will never crash. So every prediction, source, analyse, or whatever could be that which will told this thing will be always in wrong.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 23, 2015, 06:35:55 PM
Maybe we should pay more attention to RMB Yuan, for I think its future is bright. However, US Dollars won't collasp at all.

Well for that China has to find other exporters, because now it exports to the USA, if they cannot import anymore then China will go under too.

China already signs big export deals with africa and south-e asia, and also Europe.

So perhaps they are preparing for something.
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
June 23, 2015, 04:53:59 PM
USD is pretty much relevant everywhere in the world. I doubt it's going to collapse any time soon.

We will win at Waterloo
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
June 23, 2015, 08:58:21 AM
USD is pretty much relevant everywhere in the world. I doubt it's going to collapse any time soon.

It may not collapse in terms of network effect, but internally, technically it's headed to collapse due unpayable debts of every single American country, same goes for the Euro. These guys are really smart and they might as well be able to stretch their tricks endlessly and keep the currencies alive for longer than our lifetimes tho.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 23, 2015, 06:39:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 23, 2015, 04:04:58 AM
no collapse for USD, but the world will shift slowly to other kind of money.

yes we seen this happening already slowly. Btc someone calls internet money, someone new currency for the world, personally both are fine. Hope to see in more adopting in future.

You will but you need heavy promotion, 90% of the population still dont have a vague clue about what bitcoin is.

If i ask a man on the street he will shrug his shoulders.

The other 9% are just hardcore skeptics.

you right on most of the point but in my country almost all neighbor know about bitcoin they hear about and some read also there are some that try to make it without mining.
June 22, 2015, 10:01:23 PM

yes we seen this happening already slowly. Btc someone calls internet money, someone new currency for the world, personally both are fine. Hope to see in more adopting in future.

You will but you need heavy promotion, 90% of the population still dont have a vague clue about what bitcoin is.

If i ask a man on the street he will shrug his shoulders.

The other 9% are just hardcore skeptics.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 11, 2015, 10:38:10 AM
Well look, everything depends on the IMF and how they handle the thing, i think the ECB and the FED has done enough to keep the avalanche out, but really the leverage is not getting too big, only the IMF can now absorb the debts....

If the collapse happens this year, then you will see clues, by the increasing printing of SDR's
The banks are in good shape now because they've received trillions in QE and they know that their bad decisions will always be rewarded by our political elites.
legendary
June 11, 2015, 05:40:31 AM
Maybe we should pay more attention to RMB Yuan, for I think its future is bright. However, US Dollars won't collasp at all.

you can pay attention on any money was it GBP or EURO or AUD or CAD or something else if you think you can make something with that ok but it same here with crypto you invest in some alt and if it pops up you good.
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
June 11, 2015, 12:38:09 AM
Scenario 4

Activity: 266
June 10, 2015, 11:09:02 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 09, 2015, 05:17:17 PM

other kind of money, like gold?  Smiley

i feel like bitcoin can delete western union though if its purpose was only for money transmitting.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
June 09, 2015, 02:54:36 PM
the monetary system has been around for a super long time.

We always have some type of financial boom, but seem to increase on getting aid from foreign nations, so its not going to be anything new then goes back to the same problem with more fiat money lol.

Its not anytime soon, so dont hold your breathe.
Activity: 252
June 09, 2015, 01:33:19 PM
well the dollar its not to collapse but to porgrssivly go lower or higher.the termination of a currency it requires even more terrorism into the usa economy that now exists soo the people that are consern about usa sure cars about terrorism in economy and will make it porsper more the dollar and even grow of cours im using euro and wish a bit more power to euro but not gonna happen the power of dollar will rise even more doing to elections and the presidency that comes its not i hope collapitical obama was not even bush was more
legendary
June 08, 2015, 03:12:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
June 07, 2015, 04:50:24 PM
June 06, 2015, 06:19:23 PM
Well look, everything depends on the IMF and how they handle the thing, i think the ECB and the FED has done enough to keep the avalanche out, but really the leverage is not getting too big, only the IMF can now absorb the debts....

If the collapse happens this year, then you will see clues, by the increasing printing of SDR's
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 06, 2015, 03:29:04 PM
it's not going to collapse in the comming 50 years as it will affact the entire world when something happens with the us dollar. they will do everything to support it.

It will not affect the entire world, it will affect only U.S and it's staunch allies who relies on USD, there will be no effect on Euros. it is fact that entire gulf countries will go collapse except KSA (If they do not involve in wars). Here the main beneficiary will be Russia, if at all strong failure of USD. However it need more calculation and deep natural catastrophic should take place is U.S for sudden drastic US Dollar collapse. May God Forbid   
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
June 06, 2015, 01:29:41 PM

My guess (FWIW, very little) is that the US$ will do just fine for the short to medium term.  Up vs. the Euro and the Yen.

My next guess is that something big & bad will happen in Europe, quite possibly a Grexit, that not only pushes the Euro down but will likely create another financial crisis, at least as bad as 2007 - 2009.

If this causes France to fall hard, then Germany will soon thereafter.  Then the tsunami arrives to US shores, maybe as quickly as 48 hours.  We have comparable levels of debt, and our banks are closely tied to Europe's banks.

That is when everyone will appreciate having at least some gold and/or silver.

Watch the financial markets and news closely.
Pages:
Jump to: