Pages:
Author

Topic: US Open 2016 - Thoughts and Tips - page 6. (Read 6340 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
September 05, 2016, 09:41:57 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16153542

My today's picks are: Thiem, Nishikori, Murray and wawrinka. Check my tips thread to get more surprises.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
September 05, 2016, 07:49:31 AM
another surprise again Nadal lost
now i think its obvious that Murray and Djokovic will play final
maybe Del Porto or Wawrinka can do something but is unexpected from Nadal

Yes I agree it was a surprise Nadal loosing as he has been playing some great tennis. It does now look like it will be Murray and Djokovic final but I still think some of the other players can cause an upset like Del Potro and Nishikori as they have also been playing some great tennis. Djokovic in my opinion has had the easier draw so if it does come down to Murray and Djokovic I think Novak will win. But I am hoping Del Potro can win because I have money on him from the start.

Nadal's surprising defeat against Pouille.
Nadal also in the fifth set, won 4-2. He has wasted a great opportunity.
I saw the match  Murray against Lorenzi and in my opinion he isn't  in great shape. Del Potro can reach the final!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 05, 2016, 07:43:41 AM
Another upset of the day in the form of Nadal, Madison key and Johanna Konta, Lucas Pouille played a brilliant game fifth set and took the game away from Rafael Nadal . meanwhile Konta was not in the best of form in the court against Sevastova.
Not  only 5th set  , he played extremely well throughout the match . I don't think anybody would have expected this type of extra ordinary performance by 22 year old Frenchman . His forehand , backhand and serves were untouchable . Nadal gave a good fight , the fifth set was epic , breaks , holds and Pouille breaks again to even the match and then tie breaker , great defense by nadal he managed to save three match points and then gave it away . Pouille deserves the win but its really sad to see Nadal walk away in 4th round.

sure he played well but at the end Nadal lost and that is surprise after all
i really didnt think that Pouille will played like that but seem he go in the game with Nadal and in the end he deserve the win
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2016, 03:50:49 AM
Another upset of the day in the form of Nadal, Madison key and Johanna Konta, Lucas Pouille played a brilliant game fifth set and took the game away from Rafael Nadal . meanwhile Konta was not in the best of form in the court against Sevastova.
Not  only 5th set  , he played extremely well throughout the match . I don't think anybody would have expected this type of extra ordinary performance by 22 year old Frenchman . His forehand , backhand and serves were untouchable . Nadal gave a good fight , the fifth set was epic , breaks , holds and Pouille breaks again to even the match and then tie breaker , great defense by nadal he managed to save three match points and then gave it away . Pouille deserves the win but its really sad to see Nadal walk away in 4th round.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
September 05, 2016, 03:27:58 AM
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
September 05, 2016, 02:06:43 AM

Yes I agree it was a surprise Nadal loosing as he has been playing some great tennis. It does now look like it will be Murray and Djokovic final but I still think some of the other players can cause an upset like Del Potro and Nishikori as they have also been playing some great tennis. Djokovic in my opinion has had the easier draw so if it does come down to Murray and Djokovic I think Novak will win. But I am hoping Del Potro can win because I have money on him from the start.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 05, 2016, 12:32:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2016, 08:23:30 PM
Novak Djokovic has now a lucky draw. Raonic and Cilic in his half of the draw have lost and have been eliminated. But Not lucky at all. Hahaha

He needs match play and the intensity of a match to get into his rhythm, get into the zone, and feel the ball.

Novak had 2 easy games, one was retired without a game, the other was retired just played 6 games. He is now very energetic to play against remaining players, he will be the winner easily.

It is good for him if the other players retire because then he does not have to play that hard in the end games. So he rests himself for the next match that really matters. So this is his advantage then if they all just fall before finishing a match.  Smiley

Yup, now Novak is ready for game, and i am sure that he will win this one with Murray in finals, that will be good game as usual whent this two players clash
It will not be easy for either of the players . Also I am not sure this time that it will be Murray Djokovic Finals , I am expecting an upset in Quater Finals . I will be more than happy to see Del Potro or Nadal in the Finals against Djokovic .

Next round Novak vs Edmund will be very obvious, Novak will advance to the next round. Although the odds is low, but if you bet a big bankroll, the profit can be decent.

Lmao I think your right he will win but the line is around -1800! so you have to
risk 1800 to win only 100. To rich for my blood as what if novak turns an ankle
or gets sick? spread is just to high even though he should easily win.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
September 04, 2016, 02:58:35 PM
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the US Open 2016 :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the US Open 2016 matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Activity: 854
September 04, 2016, 12:38:54 PM
My picks for today US Open matches.
Jack Sock vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. I pick Tsonga ML - 1.690
Lucas Pouille (+9 Games) vs Rafael Nadal. I pick Lucas +9 games - 1.612

I will agree with Tsonga pick, but Nadal, i have some feeling that he will destroy Pouille

I agree with Tsonga pick!
legendary
September 04, 2016, 12:25:45 PM

I will agree with Tsonga pick, but Nadal, i have some feeling that he will destroy Pouille

+9 games is a very big gap, I will pick Lucas +9 games, maybe nadal will beat him with set result: 3-1
Nadal is in top form now according to me but I think +9 games Lucas is a 50/50 chance.  I am gonna bet live on this match.
When it comes to Tsonga,  I think it will be a 5 set match. Not sure about winner.
Activity: 99
September 04, 2016, 10:14:48 AM

+9 games is a very big gap, I will pick Lucas +9 games, maybe nadal will beat him with set result: 3-1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
September 04, 2016, 10:12:12 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 04, 2016, 08:06:57 AM
Activity: 90
September 04, 2016, 07:45:05 AM
Hi, guys I have post my 4 picks for today's matches

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16142641
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
September 04, 2016, 03:45:17 AM
Novak Djokovic has now a lucky draw. Raonic and Cilic in his half of the draw have lost and have been eliminated. But Not lucky at all. Hahaha

He needs match play and the intensity of a match to get into his rhythm, get into the zone, and feel the ball.

Novak had 2 easy games, one was retired without a game, the other was retired just played 6 games. He is now very energetic to play against remaining players, he will be the winner easily.

It is good for him if the other players retire because then he does not have to play that hard in the end games. So he rests himself for the next match that really matters. So this is his advantage then if they all just fall before finishing a match.  Smiley

Yup, now Novak is ready for game, and i am sure that he will win this one with Murray in finals, that will be good game as usual whent this two players clash
It will not be easy for either of the players . Also I am not sure this time that it will be Murray Djokovic Finals , I am expecting an upset in Quater Finals . I will be more than happy to see Del Potro or Nadal in the Finals against Djokovic .

Nadal playing very good on this us open, i am sure that he will play agains novak in semi finals, on other side Del Potro and murray for sure. I would like to see duel between Del Potro and Nishikori..but only if Nishikori win agains Murray Cheesy

Yes Nadal is playing some good tennis and I haven't seen him play this good for a while now so he has a big chance at winning this tournament. I would also like to see Del Potro and Nishikori face off as it would be a great match to see and hopefully he can beat Murray but it will be a tough match. So far I have enjoyed this years US Open and I think anyone can win it as the players that are left are pretty evenly matched.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
September 04, 2016, 03:42:00 AM

Next round Novak vs Edmund will be very obvious, Novak will advance to the next round. Although the odds is low, but if you bet a big bankroll, the profit can be decent.

Novak didn't play much c opponent were injured on match to before match
Also this may be good or bad for him he got rested well but will this be good for him
Activity: 87
September 04, 2016, 03:17:12 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
September 04, 2016, 03:16:41 AM

Nadal playing very good on this us open, i am sure that he will play agains novak in semi finals, on other side Del Potro and murray for sure. I would like to see duel between Del Potro and Nishikori..but only if Nishikori win agains Murray Cheesy
legendary
September 04, 2016, 02:55:41 AM

Pages:
Jump to: