Pages:
Author

Topic: US or China: Who would win the AI race? - page 3. (Read 650 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 11, 2018, 06:41:56 PM
I think, we can't really tell the possibility of them to innovate Artificial Intelligence. Maybe the battle isn't only with these two countries, what if other countries are alsoaiming with this. But regardless of this, it is not important for me, not for them, whether who will win the race. The thing is that as long as it can help human in whatever circumstances that we have, then we all becomes the winner.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 06:41:30 PM
China is planning to overtake the US in terms of Artificial Intelligence. Some researchers AI would be like the internet of the future. It's going to be really necessary for life in the future and China wants to lead. How high do you think is the possibility of China being able to do so?

Easy, easy to answer.

Who will win the AI race?

The AI.

Kudos. That`s brilliant.
And regarding who will invent it - my bet is on China. This country has proved that it can do anything. My main work is in the steel production industry, so a quick fact to prove that China`s capability: in 2017, China produced 831.7 million metric tons of steel. This is more than the whole world produces at the moment.

News are that China plans to reduce its production and invest more money and resources in improving ecology and environment. I believe it more or less speaks for the fact that China is more than serious opponent in the world arena.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
October 11, 2018, 02:07:43 PM
China is planning to overtake the US in terms of Artificial Intelligence. Some researchers AI would be like the internet of the future. It's going to be really necessary for life in the future and China wants to lead. How high do you think is the possibility of China being able to do so?

Easy, easy to answer.

Who will win the AI race?

The AI.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
October 11, 2018, 12:15:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: