Pages:
Author

Topic: US Presidential Candidate Rick Perry Reveals Bitcoin Stance - page 2. (Read 1184 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Interesting...  I would not expect Gov Perry to take a stance such as this, perhaps perception/awareness of crypo-currencies is greater than I thought.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
US presidential candidate Rick Perry has stated he supports "regulatory breathing room" for digital currencies such as bitcoin.

The comments came during a new interview with The New York Observer that found Perry elaborating on issues that could form the core of his fiscal policy.

In the interview, Perry roundly denounced perceived issues in the financial system, stating:

"“Wall Street should not be left off the hook for their bad behavior … instead of them being punished, it was the average American who paid the tremendous price. The fact of the matter is, to be quite frank: we got screwed."

Read more & full article here : http://www.coindesk.com/us-presidential-candidate-rick-perry-bitcoin/

It's always nice to see big and known people involved in politics speak about Bitcoin in public Grin we need trump to invest in BTC now  Roll Eyes

His stance should give him a few hardcore bitcoiner support, but I guess it will not give him a lot of extra support by this statement alone.

Maybe his general stance on wall street has a bigger impact though.

Very nice to have some support from higher up Smiley
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
US presidential candidate Rick Perry has stated he supports "regulatory breathing room" for digital currencies such as bitcoin.

The comments came during a new interview with The New York Observer that found Perry elaborating on issues that could form the core of his fiscal policy.

In the interview, Perry roundly denounced perceived issues in the financial system, stating:

"“Wall Street should not be left off the hook for their bad behavior … instead of them being punished, it was the average American who paid the tremendous price. The fact of the matter is, to be quite frank: we got screwed."

Read more & full article here : http://www.coindesk.com/us-presidential-candidate-rick-perry-bitcoin/

It's always nice to see big and known people involved in politics speak about Bitcoin in public Grin we need trump to invest in BTC now  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: