Pages:
Author

Topic: U.S. Will Need to Create 'Unprecedented' 35 Million New Jobs if Immigration Bill - page 3. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Immigrants, illegal or not it doesn't matter, have been outcompeting US citizens for jobs here for the past 15 years. This article is a bunch of bullshit hype meant for comsumption by the braindead.

Furthermore, the gov has facilitated the outsourcing of entire domestic industries overseas for the past 20 years at the behest of its corporate masters. It's totally criminal.

Here's what caused the Mexican invasion, get enlightened:
http://www.webofdebt.com/excerpts/chapter-22.php

The whole book is a must-read, google for the pdf of it or go buy it.
It's all the big corporations and the bankers that are the problem!

Suuuurrrreeee....

Holy wow, where have you been? LOL
Big corporations and bankers are problems... but are they the problem?

Lol you beat me to it....

We are, of course, looking for THE Problem...

It is like the They, in They Live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso

It is the Capitalized version of The Problem.

I love that movie!!!

Please enlighten me on what the problem is. Is it brown people wandering around the desert looking for your job (for the past 20 years) and chinese people wandering around china looking for your job? Is that the problem? Or is it our secret reptilian overlords from planet x?

I can't tell what context you're in. Don't be all mysterious about it. Gimme something i can work with already!

I will however go out on a limb to say a problem is that the hilariously bogus insinuation that we need to create 35 million new jobs all of a sudden, but not earlier, is probably being swallowed whole by flag waving morons.

Then again, having been around our southern border and Mexico for a long time, I could seriously discuss it but the above linked to "webofdebt" states it's premises to which facts must be bent to fit, well, even in the URL...

Not sure what you mean by all that, especially the URL bit. Hopefully you made it past the first paragraph or even the URL since you made a comment. It doesn't sound like you did.

If your nation's currency took a total crap on itself like the peso did and the economy was tanked and you could make a living the next country over, I'm pretty sure you'd go do it. Not much to refute there. I've travelled greater distances than this for better work myself.

So therefore if you are in the know about how the peso actually crashed which is different than the link I posted, I would love to hear it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Immigrants, illegal or not it doesn't matter, have been outcompeting US citizens for jobs here for the past 15 years. This article is a bunch of bullshit hype meant for comsumption by the braindead.

Furthermore, the gov has facilitated the outsourcing of entire domestic industries overseas for the past 20 years at the behest of its corporate masters. It's totally criminal.

Suuuurrrreeee....

Lol you beat me to it....

We are, of course, looking for THE Problem...

It is like the They, in They Live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso

It is the Capitalized version of The Problem.

Then again, having been around our southern border and Mexico for a long time, I could seriously discuss it but the above linked to "webofdebt" states it's premises to which facts must be bent to fit, well, even in the URL...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

Suuuurrrreeee....

Suuuurrrreeee....

legendary

I WISH those numbers were true.  They wouldn't even be worth mentioning.  Unfortunately with a population of over 300 million, you are talking at minimum single digit millions and probably double digit.  I'll make it easy, just look at the southern states.  Again doesn't mean everyone, so no one needs to get all defensive.  But this is the sect of the country that started a civil war to preserve slavery, fought against civil rights, fightings against amnesty (immigration) and gay rights, just to name a few.

It's a serious group that has dominated America since its founding and decade after decade, they become smaller and smaller.  And that's the only reason we have a president of color is because they are now dominated by progressives and minorities.  This is an ideological bunch that claims "Christianity" but who's actions produce nothing but separation, division, hatred and bigotry.  

Those are the sad facts and remain the stains on the fabric of America.  The good news is, good will toward one another is slowly winning out.  Now, I'm going to have to excuse myself from this thread because it's not doing me any good, so I'm going back to focus on Bitcoins.   ;
I must not have met the haters of whom you speak.  I certainly have met haters, from all backgrounds of religion and athiest and don't care, and from all sections of the country and other countries.  The idea that some type of geographic area and some sort of supposedly Christian ideology  brings forth some virulence similar to Al Queda is certainly quite interesting.  Unfortunately, and demonstratably, the major haters of the world are Muslim, and within that large grouping, the minor sect and believers in the writings and additions to the Koran of Sayyid Qutb. 
legendary

Suuuurrrreeee....

Activity: 14
The U.S. among many other nations is on a road to decline. Get out of USD and in Bitcoin!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
You're apparently not very familiar with our "redneck", "evangelical" sect of America. ....
I guess I'm reasonably familiar with that bunch, as best as I can imagine who you may be describing.  

The assertion was this:

the thinking here in the US by some, is that only immigrants with white skin are exceptable and thus "American".  The rest are leaches, takers and criminals and should be deported immediately to preserve the "real America."

Although fundamentalists no doubt differ with you on many, many topics, I do not think any sizable minority of them fit such a description.  Checking into it a bit, I do find a "Christian Identity" estimated at 2000-50,000 members which would fit the first part of the proposition.  Of that a further subgroup might agree with your second assertion.

But what do I know?  Some of us have run into a bad dude or group from time to time, me included.

I WISH those numbers were true.  They wouldn't even be worth mentioning.  Unfortunately with a population of over 300 million, you are talking at minimum single digit millions and probably double digit.  I'll make it easy, just look at the southern states.  Again doesn't mean everyone, so no one needs to get all defensive.  But this is the sect of the country that started a civil war to preserve slavery, fought against civil rights, fightings against amnesty (immigration) and gay rights, just to name a few.

It's a serious group that has dominated America since its founding and decade after decade, they become smaller and smaller.  And that's the only reason we have a president of color is because they are now dominated by progressives and minorities.  This is an ideological bunch that claims "Christianity" but who's actions produce nothing but separation, division, hatred and bigotry.  

Those are the sad facts and remain the stains on the fabric of America.  The good news is, good will toward one another is slowly winning out.  Now, I'm going to have to excuse myself from this thread because it's not doing me any good, so I'm going back to focus on Bitcoins.   Wink

I think we're arguing at cross purposes here. For an example of what I am actually advocating, look at how the black market in Russia saved many people from starving in the '90's.
I'm certain it did just that, that being a critical function of a black market, which grows in proportion to needs.

But it's not clear how that shows what you advocate.  I have some guesses, but rather than state them, would you like to clarify?

In a word, Agorism. The black and gray markets can and should supplant the "white" one, for as many goods and services as possible, up to and including "government" services.
legendary
I think we're arguing at cross purposes here. For an example of what I am actually advocating, look at how the black market in Russia saved many people from starving in the '90's.
I'm certain it did just that, that being a critical function of a black market, which grows in proportion to needs.

But it's not clear how that shows what you advocate.  I have some guesses, but rather than state them, would you like to clarify?
legendary
You're apparently not very familiar with our "redneck", "evangelical" sect of America. ....
I guess I'm reasonably familiar with that bunch, as best as I can imagine who you may be describing. 

The assertion was this:

the thinking here in the US by some, is that only immigrants with white skin are exceptable and thus "American".  The rest are leaches, takers and criminals and should be deported immediately to preserve the "real America."

Although fundamentalists no doubt differ with you on many, many topics, I do not think any sizable minority of them fit such a description.  Checking into it a bit, I do find a "Christian Identity" estimated at 2000-50,000 members which would fit the first part of the proposition.  Of that a further subgroup might agree with your second assertion.

But what do I know?  Some of us have run into a bad dude or group from time to time, me included.
You're apparently not very familiar with our "redneck", "evangelical" sect of America. Most of whom think like this, are in the baby boomer group. There are no absolutes of course but this is fact. And I didn't specify a political group, so I'm not sure why you injected that.  In the end, it won't matter because as has been proven in the last two presidential elections, they are the minority so, they can only slow progress but progress will come, nonetheless.

I look forward to it.  The way we treat immigrants is a disgrace, given we are a nation of immigrants.  The ultimate hypocrisy.
legendary
Isn't America a country of immigrants?
Why are so many American immigrants against immigration?
It seems to have worked ok so far.
Were your grandparents all post graduates with  Phds?
- or just people looking for a better life and better opportunities who then gave you the life you have now?

well sure, when there was a better life and better opportunities here! with the exception of some inhumane conditions in some countries, we're just like the rest of the world now.

Not really - anyone who is willing to save up and reject everything they're used to and quit their $100 per month job in Vietnam (or wherever) and travel half way around the world to start a new life, is exactly the kind of person America needs.
Such people should be welcomed with open arms anywhere.

Unfortunately the thinking here in the US by some, is that only immigrants with white skin are exceptable and thus "American".  The rest are leaches, takers and criminals and should be deported immediately to preserve the "real America."
I don't know anyone and have not read of anyone, however extreme, that believed such a thing, so I can only guess that you totally fabricated it.  You are clearly ignoring the vast prejudice, typically by Democrats, against Irish, Jews, Polacks...all of whom are "white skinned", as you put it.  I guess you're also ignoring the fraction of Hispanics who are "white skinned" but hey, they are an ethnic rather than a so called racial minority.
I'm down for an open society any day of the week.  Funny, I think Bitcoin and crypto currency as a whole, is what will make this possible. 

I'd go so far as to say inevitable.

I really hope you're right.
I'm down for an open society any day of the week.  Funny, I think Bitcoin and crypto currency as a whole, is what will make this possible. 

I'd go so far as to say inevitable.
Were your grandparents all post graduates with  Phds?
- or just people looking for a better life and better opportunities who then gave you the life you have now?

well sure, when there was a better life and better opportunities here! with the exception of some inhumane conditions in some countries, we're just like the rest of the world now.

Not really - anyone who is willing to save up and reject everything they're used to and quit their $100 per month job in Vietnam (or wherever) and travel half way around the world to start a new life, is exactly the kind of person America needs.

Exactly. Borders are just imaginary lines, anyway.

Were your grandparents all post graduates with  Phds?

Exactly. Borders are just imaginary lines, anyway.

Unfortunately the thinking here in the US by some, is that only immigrants with white skin are exceptable and thus "American".  The rest are leaches, takers and criminals and should be deported immediately to preserve the "real America."
Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

Not really - anyone who is willing to save up and reject everything they're used to and quit their $100 per month job in Vietnam (or wherever) and travel half way around the world to start a new life, are exactly the kind of person America needs.
Pages:
Jump to: