Pages:
Author

Topic: USA have found the cure of CANCER? - page 7. (Read 5901 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
November 09, 2015, 10:47:30 PM
Yea but you can get other problems. Processed food could cause Altzheimer's, autism and other mental disorders. It could mess up your liver,etc...

To avoid cancer really, besides avoidance of toxins, you also have to boost the immune system: eat tons of vitamins and have your protein levels filled, because the white cells are made of proteins, and you need alot of those little soldiers to fight the scourge.

A reduction in stress is also highly recommended.

So far, the medical community is unable to prove 100% convincingly that processed meat causes cancer. There has been a few studies showing so, but their reliability has been questioned. And so far I haven't seen any study linking the intake of processed food with the increased incidence of liver disease, autism, or mental disorders.

You dont need any study, its just common sense.

Processed meat is made of rotten chicken or rotten pig meat, that is expired, so it's lowest cost (usually for poor people)

They irradiate the meat through a powerful UV light to remove the bacteria (radiated food), then they mix it with chemicals, and then create your average sausage or baloney.

Yes this is how it is created, from rotten food that is processed and sterilized biologically.

That is why it's cheap, and that is why poor people buy this. And that is why poor people get the most illnesses.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
November 09, 2015, 09:54:35 PM
Yea but you can get other problems. Processed food could cause Altzheimer's, autism and other mental disorders. It could mess up your liver,etc...

To avoid cancer really, besides avoidance of toxins, you also have to boost the immune system: eat tons of vitamins and have your protein levels filled, because the white cells are made of proteins, and you need alot of those little soldiers to fight the scourge.

So far, the medical community is unable to prove 100% convincingly that processed meat causes cancer. There has been a few studies showing so, but their reliability has been questioned. And so far I haven't seen any study linking the intake of processed food with the increased incidence of liver disease, autism, or mental disorders.
November 09, 2015, 08:25:10 PM
Here is your cure of cancer: Don't eat bulslhit food, dont go near radiating items, dont drink bullshit liquids, don't smoke bullshit.

Other than smoking and inhaling carcinogens, none of these items increase your chance of getting cancer significantly. For example, take the case of processed meat. If you take 70 grams of processed meat a day (that is quite a lot), then you have a 6.6 /100 chance of getting colo-rectal cancer. On the other hand, if you are a vegetarian, then the chance declines to 5.6 /100. The difference is just 1/100.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 09, 2015, 12:41:01 PM
Here is your cure of cancer: Don't eat bulslhit food, dont go near radiating items, dont drink bullshit liquids, don't smoke bullshit.

Other than smoking and inhaling carcinogens, none of these items increase your chance of getting cancer significantly. For example, take the case of processed meat. If you take 70 grams of processed meat a day (that is quite a lot), then you have a 6.6 /100 chance of getting colo-rectal cancer. On the other hand, if you are a vegetarian, then the chance declines to 5.6 /100. The difference is just 1/100.

If your post is true. I think 1% is not worthy of sacrifice of not eating those meat.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
November 09, 2015, 12:27:56 PM

Activity: 504
November 09, 2015, 11:38:57 AM
I believe there is a cure,but the pharmacy industry is holding it back....

How and why?

Any source where I can read this?

The why should be easy to figure out. If they have a cure, they make less money than if there is no cure.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
November 09, 2015, 11:37:37 AM

How and why?

Any source where I can read this?
Activity: 326
November 09, 2015, 08:48:24 AM
Activity: 364
November 09, 2015, 07:10:49 AM
I'd like to see this happen before believe that this is true, where are the people who have been cured by this?

I need them to put their money where their mouth is
November 09, 2015, 06:32:29 AM

Activity: 420
November 06, 2015, 07:16:55 PM
Here's a scenario:  Scammers, morons, and other corrupt have taken control of industrial complexes in your country.  What's your solution?
November 06, 2015, 06:46:55 PM
Post a fucking link? Are all of you guys posting spam accounts or something? You seem to be ignoring the rather blatant fact this guy hasn't posted any proof.

Here's one: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11641771/Cure-for-terminal-cancer-found-in-game-changing-drugs.html
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2015, 06:27:19 PM
Post a fucking link? Are all of you guys posting spam accounts or something? You seem to be ignoring the rather blatant fact this guy hasn't posted any proof.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 06, 2015, 06:20:35 PM
I imagine that they will charge a lot of money for the procedure irregardless.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 06, 2015, 01:31:31 PM
The day that an effective cure is found I wonder who put the pharmaceutical price.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
November 05, 2015, 10:44:06 PM
brain cancer is the worst.

i pretty much only see people with brain cancer lately.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 05, 2015, 10:01:25 PM
Cancer really is an enemy of every person on whatever state.

Its target is anyone.
Activity: 420
November 05, 2015, 09:47:34 PM
If this is true, then a simple majority of the pharma companies (i.e cartels) will go bankrupt. The cancer treatment industry (drugs, pankillers, chemotherapy, radiation therapy.etc) is worth trillions of USD, and the number of cancer patients seems to be increasing every year. If some magic drug is discovered, it will spell the doom of the pharma industry.  Grin

I've been posting about for a while.  Pharmaceutical industrial complex, they just do whatever they want since they are able to control much of the politics.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
November 05, 2015, 07:28:29 PM
MMS is found all around us. It is made from sodium chlorite and citric acid. You can easily make it at home. DuPont sells it in the form of Chlorine Dioxide. Government doesn't have anything to do with it. It is inexpensive to make.

Smiley
November 05, 2015, 12:55:34 PM
If this is true, then a simple majority of the pharma companies (i.e cartels) will go bankrupt. The cancer treatment industry (drugs, pankillers, chemotherapy, radiation therapy.etc) is worth trillions of USD, and the number of cancer patients seems to be increasing every year. If some magic drug is discovered, it will spell the doom of the pharma industry.  Grin

It won't spell the doom if they get rid of all natural cures, and add a little bit of some new disease, for the future, in with the cure (like they add mercury to the vaccines), and have it be just expensive enough so not everyone can get it.
Pages:
Jump to: