Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 43. (Read 121137 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 04, 2017, 07:17:55 AM
Obviously, USD is more popular than Bitcoin. USD is here for like forever but bitcoin came in 2009. Bitcoin is still expanding.

Yes, the US dollar is more popular because it is regulated by the state and was invented earlier. But bitcoin has every chance to replace it, only time is needed.
There is no chance for bitcoin to replace the dollar or any fiat because it is such a bad idea to replace the fiat because bitcoin can't sustain all the people needs in money because of the limited supply and if the users of bitcoin will become bigger and bigger then the network will be slower than before and it will be the cause for bitcoin to fell down and lose the game.
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
April 04, 2017, 05:49:14 AM
Obviously, USD is more popular than Bitcoin. USD is here for like forever but bitcoin came in 2009. Bitcoin is still expanding.

Yes, the US dollar is more popular because it is regulated by the state and was invented earlier. But bitcoin has every chance to replace it, only time is needed.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2017, 05:29:27 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?
Obviously no, Dollar is more popular than bitcoin what makes bitcoin popular is its price is, and so many people use dollars in their real life or for online uses.But we can't guarantee that this will be the case for the future.Bitcoin could be the most popular worldwide if Bitcoin conquer the world as expected.
Bitcoin is more popular in digital currency world, like that in the real world the dollar is more famous than Bitcoin. USD have more power than Bitcoin. We can use USD anywhere in the world without any restriction. And we can invest USD in any business, But we can't use Bitcoin like this. Bitcoin is only famous in dark web.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 04, 2017, 04:40:51 AM
Activity: 238
April 04, 2017, 03:41:31 AM
Obviously no, Dollar is more popular than bitcoin what makes bitcoin popular is its price is, and so many people use dollars in their real life or for online uses.But we can't guarantee that this will be the case for the future.Bitcoin could be the most popular worldwide if Bitcoin conquer the world as expected.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 02, 2017, 07:25:06 PM

if must write is fact dollar still popular and above bitcoin
all people in the wold known dollar not online but offline too
bitcoin only in online known, and all people onliner not known, only make money online and bitcoin user is known bitcoin
Activity: 282
April 02, 2017, 05:16:25 PM
It can't be deny that bitcoin now is popular but on this season of time I can say that its enough that bitcoin is popular than dollars, no its not still dollars is leading when it comes to popularity in the whole world.

The dollar is leading everywhere. And all over the world and in a single country. Bitcoin knows few people.
Therefore, it is not yet time to say that bitcoin has become more popular than the dollar
Activity: 784
March 29, 2017, 06:00:20 PM
It can't be deny that bitcoin now is popular but on this season of time I can say that its enough that bitcoin is popular than dollars, no its not still dollars is leading when it comes to popularity in the whole world.
Activity: 181
March 05, 2017, 03:00:27 PM

bitcoin is more popular than US dollars I agree with this, because the price of bitcoin that every year has increased very surprised the world market, although little by little but it continually, so amapai tititk highest at the end of the year, this is what causes bitcoin is more popular rather than the US dollar
That is not true, bitcoin is not that popular at least as lunch as the dollar, you don’t see bitcoin used as the world’s international market currency, for a long time the dollar has been the dominant on the market that is being used by the whole world and for the bitcoin to become so it needs to be acknowledged by all the governments of the world.

Yes, you are right about Bitcoin knows a very small number of people. And everyone knows about the dollar worldwide. Therefore, it is too early to say that Bitcoin will be able to replace the dollar. Perhaps in the distant future, but not now
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 05, 2017, 10:43:00 AM

bitcoin is more popular than US dollars I agree with this, because the price of bitcoin that every year has increased very surprised the world market, although little by little but it continually, so amapai tititk highest at the end of the year, this is what causes bitcoin is more popular rather than the US dollar
That is not true, bitcoin is not that popular at least as lunch as the dollar, you don’t see bitcoin used as the world’s international market currency, for a long time the dollar has been the dominant on the market that is being used by the whole world and for the bitcoin to become so it needs to be acknowledged by all the governments of the world.
Activity: 234
March 05, 2017, 08:51:40 AM
We don't need to compare this two currency because they designed for their own purpose. If you ask me what will i choose for this two then there is no doubt that i will choose bitcoin because it is very profitable than us dollar and it gives me different opportunities to earn a lot of money rather than us dollar who just a fiat with less opportunities.
yes that is right that we do not need to compare bitcoin with any other currency either it is fiat or digital currency. bitcoin itself is a good currency and is becoming more and more stable as time pass. the users of bitcoin are increasing continuously and that is the reason that we can see that the price of bitcoin is also increasing. i hope that very soon bitcoin will become the main currency of the world and then people will be using bitcoin for both the online purpose as well as for offline purpose also.
The dollar has not yet said its last word. I think that no one will not drop the dollar. The fact that the fall the whole world economy, and this one will not do. In order to bring all the national currencies with articles, all you need to invest in property in addition to the bitcoin. And then the exchange will cost no casualties.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
March 04, 2017, 07:36:14 PM
We don't need to compare this two currency because they designed for their own purpose. If you ask me what will i choose for this two then there is no doubt that i will choose bitcoin because it is very profitable than us dollar and it gives me different opportunities to earn a lot of money rather than us dollar who just a fiat with less opportunities.
yes that is right that we do not need to compare bitcoin with any other currency either it is fiat or digital currency. bitcoin itself is a good currency and is becoming more and more stable as time pass. the users of bitcoin are increasing continuously and that is the reason that we can see that the price of bitcoin is also increasing. i hope that very soon bitcoin will become the main currency of the world and then people will be using bitcoin for both the online purpose as well as for offline purpose also.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
March 04, 2017, 05:31:33 PM

At the moment I find it both fiat as bitcoin usefull. Which makes it the discussion of which one is better futile. Just use bitcoin as how bitcoin was intended and you will see the freedom bitcoin provides every one of us, is the exact thing that we have needed all those years.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 04, 2017, 10:54:45 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
March 04, 2017, 09:15:12 AM
IN long terms, probably btc will spread your word in entery world, is easy to transaction, is fast, is free tax, and low fee.

This is a nightmare to any State

Bitcoin has indeed provided many advantages and benefits are better than any other digital currencies. Because it's not standing bitcoin profit but rather want to simplify every transaction that occurs, if we are wrong in understanding bitcoin, only a loss brings. I think if the country has a much bigger income from any tax for which they will be loaded by its citizens then I guess it's not a nightmare, for bitcoin does not give negative impact

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
March 04, 2017, 09:11:28 AM
And do you know that there are a lot of people that are trying to buy USD and just store it until it grows.

Are you referring to people buying the USD to hedge their own weaker currency, or literally as you say "until it grows"? In case of the latter, I don't see how the USD, or basically any other fiat currency grows in value (aside from getting stronger or weaker compared to other currencies)

There is no literal growth unless you are trading currency indexes. The growth is always in respect to some other currency. Obviously, the point consists in buying dollars with local currency and selling when the exchange rate goes up. For many local currencies, it is a one way route mid to long term. People just convert into and keep most of their savings in the US dollar. If the dollar goes down, they just buy more dollars with their salaries and wages which they receive in the local currency. When the dollar eventually goes up (which is almost certain), they sell some dollars and spend the proceeds on their expenses

Mutual funds are doing basically the same (i.e. buying and selling dollars)
That is exactly what is happening. The mindset is that you have to wait for the dollar rate to drop and you purchase it. But the question is that bitcoin gets effected by the rate of dollar or not? And in my view rate of dollar effect the rate of bitcoin and rate of dollar effected the bitcoin too much if you see the price of bitcoin they are in dollar. So this is the prove which show that dollar rate have impact on bitcoin

The confusion arises when people don't distinguish between price and value. For example, if Bitcoin value remains constant (which is a rare event but still) while the dollar value changes, the Bitcoin price will necessarily change too. If the value of the dollar drops, Bitcoin dollar price will evidently rise (i.e. Bitcoin will appreciate). Obviously, the same is fully applicable to Bitcoin as well. It is also possible that both Bitcoin and dollar values rise while their price doesn't change

The bottom line is that the value and the price are still different things, despite being closely related
Activity: 293
March 04, 2017, 08:59:56 AM

Activity: 258
March 04, 2017, 08:49:15 AM
There are lot of different opinions and speculation that we are going to find out what their side of comment between USD vs BTC. Actually, bitcoin has no tax, and no government, and can be trade by the person while USD it is controlled by the government and it can't be trade in the exchange by the ordinary citizens.
You're probably never exchanged your money through a bank or some kind, did you?. Even kids nowaday are able to make a trade through forex which doesn't require ID to get through the verification process.

Grin Patience my friend.
USD is a very known currency throughout the world.
It is used with every mutual fund or other investment companies.
And do you know that there are a lot of people that are trying to buy USD and just store it until it grows.
This people are from different country, their only reason is because they trust USD will also get stronger and valuable.
They are doing the same we are doing with bitcoin but instead of savings bitcoin they are saving dollars but unlike bitcoin the Fed can print as many dollars as they want while the miners cannot do that so that gives bitcoin way better chances to grow as time passes by.
The government really printing money when they need to plug holes in the budget. But with bitcoin do not get to do. Nevertheless, the dollar on the much sought-after than bitcoin. Bitcoin is a product with which you can earn a dollar.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
March 03, 2017, 10:12:44 PM
There are lot of different opinions and speculation that we are going to find out what their side of comment between USD vs BTC. Actually, bitcoin has no tax, and no government, and can be trade by the person while USD it is controlled by the government and it can't be trade in the exchange by the ordinary citizens.
You're probably never exchanged your money through a bank or some kind, did you?. Even kids nowaday are able to make a trade through forex which doesn't require ID to get through the verification process.

Grin Patience my friend.
USD is a very known currency throughout the world.
It is used with every mutual fund or other investment companies.
This people are from different country, their only reason is because they trust USD will also get stronger and valuable.
They are doing the same we are doing with bitcoin but instead of savings bitcoin they are saving dollars but unlike bitcoin the Fed can print as many dollars as they want while the miners cannot do that so that gives bitcoin way better chances to grow as time passes by.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
March 03, 2017, 06:36:55 PM

Are you referring to people buying the USD to hedge their own weaker currency, or literally as you say "until it grows"? In case of the latter, I don't see how the USD, or basically any other fiat currency grows in value (aside from getting stronger or weaker compared to other currencies)

There is no literal growth unless you are trading currency indexes. The growth is always in respect to some other currency. Obviously, the point consists in buying dollars with local currency and selling when the exchange rate goes up. For many local currencies, it is a one way route mid to long term. People just convert into and keep most of their savings in the US dollar. If the dollar goes down, they just buy more dollars with their salaries and wages which they receive in the local currency. When the dollar eventually goes up (which is almost certain), they sell some dollars and spend the proceeds on their expenses

Mutual funds are doing basically the same (i.e. buying and selling dollars)
That is exactly what is happening. The mindset is that you have to wait for the dollar rate to drop and you purchase it. But the question is that bitcoin gets effected by the rate of dollar or not? And in my view rate of dollar effect the rate of bitcoin and rate of dollar effected the bitcoin too much if you see the price of bitcoin they are in dollar. So this is the prove which show that dollar rate have impact on bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: