Pages:
Author

Topic: USD vs BTC - page 84. (Read 121137 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 05, 2016, 01:24:14 AM
for me USD and Bitcoin is a different matter. the physical state that the USD is visible, while bitcoin digital form.
each has drawbacks and advantages of each. for now I think bitcoin and USD could walk side by side.
both will be mutually beneficial when used.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
September 05, 2016, 12:58:54 AM
is bitcoin more popular than US Dollar ?
No dollar is most popular than bitcoin. Us dollar can use to buy anything you want wherever you are. So very popular to all people no one can change the us dollar. Bitcoin is not much popular and can not use it because no one store can accept bitcoin or a hotel so much better use dollar than bitcoin.

Yeah and some other countries are more willing to accept your dollar than their own money. For the purpose of keeping it until the US dollar price grow, then they will exchange it, in that process they profited more addition to the profit of the merchandise.
Agreed with both of you, Dollar can be used by all person even in remote area in our country means it much popular that bitcoin which is only few people knowing bitcoin but we are very lucky to have bitcoin this will be our advantage to those people do not know this.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 05, 2016, 12:20:17 AM
No dollar is most popular than bitcoin. Us dollar can use to buy anything you want wherever you are. So very popular to all people no one can change the us dollar. Bitcoin is not much popular and can not use it because no one store can accept bitcoin or a hotel so much better use dollar than bitcoin.

Yeah and some other countries are more willing to accept your dollar than their own money. For the purpose of keeping it until the US dollar price grow, then they will exchange it, in that process they profited more addition to the profit of the merchandise.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
September 05, 2016, 12:00:32 AM
Dont fool ourselves. Not anyone yet knows bitcoin but almost every one knows USD.  Someday maybe can be that popular as usd and hoping I have lots of bitcoin when that time comes.

nobody is arguing about that.

we all know that fiat is still in full control and power, and it will take a very long time to even get close to the adoption of fiat money and compete with it.

this topic however is mostly about the pros and cos of the two. and i will choose bitcoin over USD any day.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 04, 2016, 11:48:15 PM
No, and it will be a long time before it will be.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 04, 2016, 11:11:22 PM
Activity: 44
Merit: 6
September 04, 2016, 10:27:14 PM
to me USD is a fiat currency while Bitcoin is a digital currency therefore we should not compare these two thing, however i think USD is too much stable than bitcoin, but still we can hope that become a global currency and most of the people will start investing in bitcoin .

Banks have had digital versions of fiat money for many decades now, it is called your bank account and is used to instruct an ATM or teller in another location that it is OK for them to hand over cash to you when you request it.

BitCoin on the other hand frees a person from the hassle of dealing directly with a bank so enabling each of us to conduct transactions without banks overseeing our transactions.

Without a doubt BitCoin will overtake other forms of online payment methods due to its irreversible nature which is why we should all treat BTC like it were cash in our pockets.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
September 04, 2016, 06:37:38 PM
Dont fool ourselves. Not anyone yet knows bitcoin but almost every one knows USD.  Someday maybe can be that popular as usd and hoping I have lots of bitcoin when that time comes.

Even if bitcoin gains more popularity in future, usd will always have an upper hand on bitcoins, as usd enjoy huge number of users and it is a currency that is used and accepted everywhere.

When in future bitcoin will get popularity then bitcoin will also be a currency which will be accepted worldwide for all of the businesses and will be a global currency for every nation, I hope that bitcoin will have an upper hand in the coming future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 04, 2016, 06:32:39 PM
to me USD is a fiat currency while Bitcoin is a digital currency therefore we should not compare these two thing, however i think USD is too much stable than bitcoin, but still we can hope that become a global currency and most of the people will start investing in bitcoin .
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
September 04, 2016, 05:22:42 PM

Even if bitcoin gains more popularity in future, usd will always have an upper hand on bitcoins, as usd enjoy huge number of users and it is a currency that is used and accepted everywhere.
i agree with you bitcoin is really gaining more popularity because there is a lot of people are know about bitcoin and adopting bitcoin in huge amount they know that bitcoin will get more power and get more popularity in the near future as USD and i hope bitcoin will be also acceptable in everywhere in local shops or in other companies in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
September 03, 2016, 11:10:27 AM
No because US dollar is more popular than bitcoin , bitcoin is build in year 2000 plus i don't know the exactly time if dollar will die then bitcoin will die too because for me bitcoin is dollar or depending on dollar where people use bitcoin because they can invest.

Bitcoin will never replace dollar in future as bitcoin is too small in front of dollar, and the market cap of dollar is too huge and it also holds maximum number of users.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 03, 2016, 10:51:03 AM
No because US dollar is more popular than bitcoin , bitcoin is build in year 2000 plus i don't know the exactly time if dollar will die then bitcoin will die too because for me bitcoin is dollar or depending on dollar where people use bitcoin because they can invest.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2016, 09:03:18 AM

Activity: 946
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 03, 2016, 06:42:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
September 03, 2016, 06:40:00 AM

Obviously not, and if it was then we would have been way higher than where we are now i guess.

Yes USD enjoys more popularity in compare to bitcoins, and it also hold more number of users, bitcoin is too small in compare to USD and the scenario will be same in future too.
Activity: 756
September 03, 2016, 06:32:53 AM

Obviously not, and if it was then we would have been way higher than where we are now i guess.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 03, 2016, 05:55:39 AM
This is a very rude question. And the answer is very obvious too there's no bitcoin yet but there is USD already. So USD is much popular there are many people used USD from very start and even if you are a bitcoin user you also use a USD. Its that too obvious?

Also me, both have no comparison with each other, because USD is use in all over the world for fiat currency, and on the other hand, a huge people don't know about Bitcoins, But it doesn't mean that bitcoin has no valuable from USD. Actually in my eyes, both currencies have different ways.   
Activity: 420
September 03, 2016, 05:45:23 AM
Of course US Dollar is more popular than bitcoin. Not every people know about bitcoin and almost every people know what is US Dollar but i think Bitcoin have a good future.
Activity: 518
September 03, 2016, 03:20:39 AM
I think dollar is more popular, because it was used in many country and its tangible, some people prefer something that they can hold, example fiat or gold and usd has been known for generation and been used by all people in the world without being banned, while bitcoin is just pop out not more than 10 years, so i think bitcoin still need time to develop and become as famous as dollar
of course dollar is way more popular than bitcoin right now, but i hope that in the future bitcoin will become way bigger and make us money

USD will always be on the top list because the people are using it for a long time and it is where the bitcoin getting its value. So it is clearly says, that bitcoin is depending on the value of USD. But I am thinking that when the right time comes that bitcoin is going to be more useful than USD, I hope it is going to come too.
later or in the future bitcoin will never replace one of the top 5 currency perhaps we can only hope that after bitcoin recognized as a currency which can then be entered into top 10.
Activity: 223
September 02, 2016, 12:12:20 PM
I think dollar is more popular, because it was used in many country and its tangible, some people prefer something that they can hold, example fiat or gold and usd has been known for generation and been used by all people in the world without being banned, while bitcoin is just pop out not more than 10 years, so i think bitcoin still need time to develop and become as famous as dollar
of course dollar is way more popular than bitcoin right now, but i hope that in the future bitcoin will become way bigger and make us money
Pages:
Jump to: