Pages:
Author

Topic: use Bitcoin in daily life? - page 6. (Read 13104 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2016, 04:35:32 AM
I hope I can use bitcoin in daily life
but my country still not support bitcoin for the payment in stores. So, its hard for me to use bitcoin in real life.

Spending them directly is not possible at a moment as there are no merchants that are supporting bitcoin as a payment method but we can exchange them to fiat anytime to spend or can apply for bitcoin debit card.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
October 12, 2016, 04:16:02 AM
I have made use of Bitcoin a couple of times in my life to buy things like food or pc related stuff but I do not make use of them to often because they are worth something.
If I want something it is better for to me to just use money instead of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2016, 01:39:36 AM
I hope I can use bitcoin in daily life
but my country still not support bitcoin for the payment in stores. So, its hard for me to use bitcoin in real life.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
October 12, 2016, 01:27:34 AM
If bitcoin can be used as payment for local transit, then I wouldn't mind using it on daily basis. It would definitely make carrying less cash a pleasant change.

That's definitely a great change if you could really bring your wallet in your mobile and pay using it, you would be carrying less cash with that and almost no metal coin in your pocket. But anyway, as of now, I wish I could do all of it soon, it's hard for me to use my bitcoin and I always need an exchange to use it and convert it to fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 12, 2016, 01:20:09 AM
If bitcoin can be used as payment for local transit, then I wouldn't mind using it on daily basis. It would definitely make carrying less cash a pleasant change.
If I was able to do this I would be a much happier man when it comes to transit. The confirmation times might be a bit of a pain, but getting monthly passes or whatever would definitely be something I would be interested in purchasing through Bitcoin.

Carrying cash, in my opinion, isn't a bad thing at all, but it can definitely be a bit less stressful when walking through a bad part of town.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 12, 2016, 01:15:17 AM
I can exchange them fast and pay cash for my things
that's the basic things that you can do, exchange it with local fiat and buy what ever things you wanted to buy
and it will help the chain. so its yes you can use bitcoin in a daily life on this process.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
October 12, 2016, 01:11:45 AM

i wouldn't mind spending bitcoin but it is not because of not carrying cash. these nobody is carrying much cash anyways, everything is electronic with credit cards and all sorts of new payment methods.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 12, 2016, 01:10:11 AM

Thats true, because right now most of us are usually converting our coins to cash in order to spend them on something but if bitcoin was accepted somewhere then we would not have to pay any exchange fees or etc but we could directly use it for buying the stuff we need.
Activity: 518
October 12, 2016, 01:04:44 AM
Activity: 672
October 12, 2016, 12:24:12 AM
Well i think All of users can exchange bitcoins with fast, but not all of users bitcoins can pay things using bitcoins on their real life. Because there are not many stores accept bitcoins for payment gateway. It is true problem usage bitcoins today.

Of course you need to exchange first into your fiat before you use your money in bitcoin. That's the most people doing, even I usually do that, one or two week . I use my money to complete my weeks bill and buy my college stuff.
Activity: 210
October 12, 2016, 12:07:19 AM
Well i think All of users can exchange bitcoins with fast, but not all of users bitcoins can pay things using bitcoins on their real life. Because there are not many stores accept bitcoins for payment gateway. It is true problem usage bitcoins today.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
October 12, 2016, 12:01:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
October 11, 2016, 11:38:47 PM
Hi
Is there anything like this which will help me to use Bitcoin in my daily life.Like we have a map on the app or web.It shows people nearby you that are accepting bitcoin and services.Like someone living nearby Mcdonalds, he will add that i will accept bitcoin and let you eat at Mcdonalds(you pay him bitcoins..he gives cash to you).Same as traveling people nearby you add their services that for which things they can accept bitcoin.

Is there anything like this already.

I haven't seen yet such an app that tells you the merchants/shops that accepts bitcoin but even if it would be possible maybe only few dots will be on the whole country since there are many few shops who accept bitcoin.

Since everything is done nowadays online bitcoin can be adopted so good that through the virtual/plastic bitcoin debit card we can make payments online like normal credit cards, we can link it with Apple Pay or Samsung Pay and purchase things better and faster.
Activity: 476
October 11, 2016, 11:25:28 PM
So far, i have use bitcoin for buying and selling of digital gaming stuffs. It is quite good as the normal mode of transferring money is to use paypal and the fee is high and it protect the buyers. So if the buyer chargeback, it will be unfair for me. Bitcoin really solve this issue.

Still not mentioning the fast process! It will just take you minutes from successfully transferring your money to another user.
And look how easy it is to do that. Just copy the address, paste, send, sit back, relax and you're done.  Grin
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2016, 10:32:31 PM
I'm using bitcoin in my daily life and that is making me convenient for using it as it is helping me to save a lot of money and effort. And for paying my utility bills instead of using cash, what I am doing is just using my bitcoins for paying it and that is really making me comfortable for using bitcoin for those types of services here offered in my country.
Activity: 350
October 11, 2016, 10:30:49 PM
Also not using in my daily life but this is just because of one reason and that is that there are no stores that are accepting it in my area.
Its a simple explaining but its really true so that is pretty bad..honestly.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
October 11, 2016, 10:27:30 PM
Spending for me is wasting money if you are going to spend your bitcoin into gambling website its just waste of bitcoin but if you are going to spend that into another currencies then it should be perfect you need to make some money in trading to know and to earn more bitcoin
Life is about earning & spending, do you want to take your money, bitcoin, cars, properties to the grave with you?
If you have needs and your stashed bitcoin can help you with your goal then use it. Life is too short to weaver.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 11, 2016, 09:58:49 PM
I am not using bitcoins everyday and that is only because i dont want to invest my coins into the bullshit you have to do everyday something with your coins but why
doing all that bullshit for you if most of the people are just holding...
I think you're free to do anything with bitcoin, you are free not to spending in bitcoin because you prefer to use bitcoin as an investment. yeah it's up to you, but you should know that by spending then you will help bitcoin to be increasingly exist
Correct since the bitcoin price is depending on the transaction of the users, spending also can help to increase the price of bitcoin but it is always depend on the users we can not please all users to spend if they only want to hold their coins.
Activity: 532
October 11, 2016, 06:05:16 PM
I am not using bitcoins everyday and that is only because i dont want to invest my coins into the bullshit you have to do everyday something with your coins but why
doing all that bullshit for you if most of the people are just holding...
I think you're free to do anything with bitcoin, you are free not to spending in bitcoin because you prefer to use bitcoin as an investment. yeah it's up to you, but you should know that by spending then you will help bitcoin to be increasingly exist
Activity: 238
October 11, 2016, 05:54:56 PM
Im not really using my bitcoin daily because im just holding it for a month then exchange it into fiat to use it daily and to use us physical money and use it for daily spending bitcoin online is really hard for me because there are selected online store are accepting bitcoins only.
yes most of the people are doing so and the reason is that most of the people have no facilities of using bitcoin in their local area and that is the reason that most of the people are using bitcoins for price increase.
Pages:
Jump to: