Pages:
Author

Topic: use Bitcoin in daily life? - page 10. (Read 13104 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 08, 2016, 02:06:47 AM
Well you could just go around searching for places that accept Bitcoin around where you live. For me there is practically no shops that accept Bitcoin, so I just use a Bitcoin debit card and that makes life a lot easier.
yeah you can use bitcoin debit card because it uses the same as when you use a visa or mastercard or even use the system,
but if you are in the village shop, of course bitcoin debit card will not work, so I really hope there is a bitcoin ATMs in every major city in the world
No. Bitcoin debit card will not have any different from other bank/ATM cards for village or cities. If a village has the facility to accept master/visa cards, then it will definitely accept bitcoin debit cards too, if that bitcoin debit card provider is offering services to that country. I mean to say bitcoin debit card will not have any difference from other card types.

Yes it will be same as bank cards and it will be accepted everywhere where credit cards are accepted so I don't think there will be any problem in using them for shopping.
Debit card is a better choice to use bitcoin in our real life and in that xapo is a pure way to use bitcoins as in xapo we do not need to load and to convert in card fiat but we use bitcoins directly from our wallet. But some people are claiming some issues with xapo. I hope they will fix all sooner.
Here in my country bitcoin is not accepted in supermarket yet that is why we need to exchange our bitcoin to fiat before we spend it but i think soon it will be adopted since some banks are now accepting bitcoin for deposit and withdraw our money in bitcoin wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
October 08, 2016, 02:03:01 AM
Well you could just go around searching for places that accept Bitcoin around where you live. For me there is practically no shops that accept Bitcoin, so I just use a Bitcoin debit card and that makes life a lot easier.
yeah you can use bitcoin debit card because it uses the same as when you use a visa or mastercard or even use the system,
but if you are in the village shop, of course bitcoin debit card will not work, so I really hope there is a bitcoin ATMs in every major city in the world
No. Bitcoin debit card will not have any different from other bank/ATM cards for village or cities. If a village has the facility to accept master/visa cards, then it will definitely accept bitcoin debit cards too, if that bitcoin debit card provider is offering services to that country. I mean to say bitcoin debit card will not have any difference from other card types.

Yes it will be same as bank cards and it will be accepted everywhere where credit cards are accepted so I don't think there will be any problem in using them for shopping.
Debit card is a better choice to use bitcoin in our real life and in that xapo is a pure way to use bitcoins as in xapo we do not need to load and to convert in card fiat but we use bitcoins directly from our wallet. But some people are claiming some issues with xapo. I hope they will fix all sooner.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
October 08, 2016, 01:44:33 AM
I use bitcoin every day because I am a trade, but for real I can not I use because in my country bitcoin has not been legalized.
but for me its use is no longer every day but every moment, Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2016, 10:58:49 PM
To be really honest, I do not use it in my daily love, I would really love doing this but its simply not possible because no store is accepting it in my daily life.
Its a simple reason why I cannot use it, its even pretty annoying because I want to do this so bad.
same as me. no stores that accept bitcoin around here, so I do not use it for daily life. Well, I have to redeem in advance bitcoin I got so that I can use in the store or wherever, but I am always looking for bitcoin every day and I think it has become my needs
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
October 07, 2016, 10:42:00 PM
To be really honest, I do not use it in my daily love, I would really love doing this but its simply not possible because no store is accepting it in my daily life.
Its a simple reason why I cannot use it, its even pretty annoying because I want to do this so bad.
Activity: 658
October 07, 2016, 06:16:34 PM
not really because i do everything with real money and bank wallet because I have no bitcoin. Well I have but icky 0.01btc which is less then a beggars earning. but don't laugh i am trying hard to earn more money by doing freelancer work in web development and graphics work. if you need help do contact me I will help you.
i have no bitcoins too but if i earn at least something then i actually spend it to make some fiat
Activity: 364
October 07, 2016, 05:16:20 PM
I'm not using the bitcoin my daily life because of the fact that there are here also no stores in my nearby area and the local stores are also not willing to accept it.
I hope they will change their mind soon or later because it would be better for both.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 07, 2016, 04:52:23 PM
I don't use bitcoin in daily life because I see using bitcoin in daily life as a waste of coin cause why would I spend my coin if value is still going up potentially.
I don't use my investment in daily life that's a waste of effort.
You have to use your bitcoins for your shopping and other uses because if you will use bitcoin then bitcoin adoption and regulation will increase and with that the price of bitcoin will also increase. But if you and all other will not use bitcoins then market will feel it useless to select bitcoin as payment option and the value of bitcoin will decrease.
Activity: 298
October 07, 2016, 04:23:19 PM
I do not use the bitcoin in my daily life because  of the fact there are no real stores in my nearby area so I cannot spend it too.
I think when this comes I will spent it more for sure and maybe even daily.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
October 07, 2016, 04:19:11 PM

But if he is from a country where bitcoin debit card is not allowed then he is not able to use bitcoin with that ease as other users who have bitcoin debit cards. Then he have to wait for that time when it will reach to his country or he can ask one of his friend to order for him if anyone of him is in supported countries.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
October 07, 2016, 04:06:54 PM
same is our case we also cannot use bitcoin in our daily life actually we do not have such facilities available in our local shops to use bitcoin for shopping or any thing else.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 07, 2016, 03:14:11 PM
not really because i do everything with real money and bank wallet because I have no bitcoin. Well I have but icky 0.01btc which is less then a beggars earning. but don't laugh i am trying hard to earn more money by doing freelancer work in web development and graphics work. if you need help do contact me I will help you.
Activity: 462
October 07, 2016, 02:55:11 PM
i can only use it for recharging my mobile and still no other use of bitcoin, i simply hold bitcoin for the price increase and hope that in next few months the price of bitcoin is going to be double therefore it is best option to hold bitcoin and not invest it any where.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 07, 2016, 02:29:17 PM
Well, in daily life i never use bitcoin because i can't use bitcoin in my area. Shops are not accept bitcoin here, so i need exchange my bitcoins  into fiat first to use it in daily life.
I do not use bitcoin in daily life too due to the region where i live. Honestly, nobody here is interested in bitcoin. However, i still believe that one day they all have to change their minds when they realize bitcoin's benefits.
Well same here but there i use it in daily life because you can withdraw bitcoin instantly here in my coutry.. also you can use bitcoin to buy online shopping even offline you can exchange them into fiat to able to use it as normal..
Activity: 518
October 07, 2016, 02:18:39 PM
Well, in daily life i never use bitcoin because i can't use bitcoin in my area. Shops are not accept bitcoin here, so i need exchange my bitcoins  into fiat first to use it in daily life.
I do not use bitcoin in daily life too due to the region where i live. Honestly, nobody here is interested in bitcoin. However, i still believe that one day they all have to change their minds when they realize bitcoin's benefits.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
October 07, 2016, 02:17:37 PM
i wanna know about bitcoin mining. can anyone help me through the process

You are way too late for bitcoin mining my friend, but it is possible to mine altcoins, your best bet is to go to the mining sub board in the Alternate cryptocurrencies section and read in order to learn what you need.
I think its still not too late to mine bitcoins if you are in place with low electricity cost it can be profitable but it takes a long time to recover your money for buy a hardware miner..
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 07, 2016, 02:14:41 PM
i wanna know about bitcoin mining. can anyone help me through the process

You are way too late for bitcoin mining my friend, but it is possible to mine altcoins, your best bet is to go to the mining sub board in the Alternate cryptocurrencies section and read in order to learn what you need.
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 07, 2016, 10:44:02 AM
I every now and then use bitcoin in my daily life only because we have a nice coffee place here where you can pay with bitcoin.
Other then that I don't really use my bitcoin in real life I don't really get the chance too either around here.
Its good that you are able to use it at least in coffee shop, for me its not possible to use it anywhere at my place as bitcoin is not popular in my country yet and will take some time to spend it anywhere.
Activity: 462
October 07, 2016, 10:27:03 AM
I every now and then use bitcoin in my daily life only because we have a nice coffee place here where you can pay with bitcoin.
Other then that I don't really use my bitcoin in real life I don't really get the chance too either around here.
Activity: 910
October 07, 2016, 10:09:26 AM
I don't use bitcoin either to buy something or for buying online goods but i just do holding for future so that when the price i bitcoin Errol rose up then i could sell and make some extra money out of it.
Well  if you are investing your money in buying bitcoins then you can surely hold them for future to make profits from it but if you are earning it then you can spend them sometimes online as you always have an opportunity to earn it again.

one of the issues that i have is not about profit nor earning but about where to spend the coins! so far i have only spent bitcoin on small stuff online like games and such but as a daily use, i never had the chance to do it.
If you want to spend them then you can exchange it to fiat anytime or else you also have an option to use them in the form of bitcoin debit card which can make things really easy for you.
Pages:
Jump to: