Pages:
Author

Topic: Useless projects! - page 10. (Read 2457 times)

Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 15, 2019, 02:04:34 PM
Its very hard to get that list especially when 99% of the present projects are either useless or scam. Both will end up in giving too miuch loss for any investors. Infact public turned cautious these days and none of the ICOs are succesful these day if you look into the stats.
if you look at the statistics, then you will see that there are very good projects that conducted successful ICOs this year. simply in statistics, there are more unsuccessful projects than successful ones. but we all understand that people who don’t understand anything in cryptocurrency invest in unsuccessful projects, and only some people get success and profit
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
December 15, 2019, 11:43:30 AM
Hello, I would like to know which projects have really achieved their goals after an ICO/IEO/ITO. Is there a page or statistics about it?
I get used to use this link https://icodrops.com/ but it just an information only. Sometimes we can't trust any sites moreover if we use them as a benchmark to spend our money for investing.

I'll prefer to do myself such find the information about the project in detail. And compare with the another sites that I got which is mean I don't used one platform as an information but I try to collect as much as I can.
Today's use of ICO ranking websites is no longer credible. Because so many investors are losing out on these services that do not have enough research on why we should trust the ICO that listed on thier website.
So you are right that we do our own research so that we can be more confident in our campaigns.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
December 15, 2019, 11:38:11 AM
It's really hard to keep a track of it as most of the projects just disappears after getting some funds from ICO or else just fails to survive post ICO. I don't think we will ever see a list of successful projects unless we start our over research as one cannot rely on ranking sites anymore as a proof about project's outcome.

Right.
There is no rankings since some of them had been successful just because of a hype.
It is just better to look at CMC.
You are looking for successful ones so they might have been listed already at some exchange.
Once that happens CMC might also list it.
But to get the full view of every altcoin who went from ICO or IEO, that is freaking lot of work.
for now CMC is indeed the center for choosing coins that are worth investing in. I myself also do not believe in new projects at this time, in the midst of poor market conditions, of course it is difficult for them to get investors to reach hardcap, of course difficult work
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 15, 2019, 11:16:23 AM
It's really hard to keep a track of it as most of the projects just disappears after getting some funds from ICO or else just fails to survive post ICO. I don't think we will ever see a list of successful projects unless we start our over research as one cannot rely on ranking sites anymore as a proof about project's outcome.

Right.
There is no rankings since some of them had been successful just because of a hype.
It is just better to look at CMC.
You are looking for successful ones so they might have been listed already at some exchange.
Once that happens CMC might also list it.
But to get the full view of every altcoin who went from ICO or IEO, that is freaking lot of work.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 15, 2019, 11:05:01 AM
Hello, I would like to know which projects have really achieved their goals after an ICO/IEO/ITO. Is there a page or statistics about it?
I get used to use this link https://icodrops.com/ but it just an information only. Sometimes we can't trust any sites moreover if we use them as a benchmark to spend our money for investing.

I'll prefer to do myself such find the information about the project in detail. And compare with the another sites that I got which is mean I don't used one platform as an information but I try to collect as much as I can.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 15, 2019, 11:00:13 AM
it's hard to find that statistic, even I didn't look for it. as I know, projects that have slipped tokens into the market and even though the price is sometimes not in line with expectations, in my opinion they have reached their final goal of the token being released to the public.
indeed difficult, because so far there have been no searches that provide updated data for projects that have succeeded in achieving the goals they made, most leaving when their tokens or coins are registered. There may be projects that are still developing to achieve their goals, but we need to search the data one by one
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
December 15, 2019, 10:36:23 AM
ico plumpness die after getting sufficient funds to listing on the stock usually they enroll their coins at a minimum of 3 exchanges after that they sell some coins and disappeared and projects coin ico and it just becomes garbage that can not be sold. I also have never seen ico really have a real and beneficial project for investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 15, 2019, 09:27:29 AM
Its very hard to get that list especially when 99% of the present projects are either useless or scam. Both will end up in giving too miuch loss for any investors. Infact public turned cautious these days and none of the ICOs are succesful these day if you look into the stats.

This is so rampant situation that took so long to happen unfortunately, and maybe many investors find it so disappointing. It might be the very reason why adoption breaks down towards declining value. I haven't heard any successful stories yet to confirm some of others statements, hopefully there's good news coming soon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 15, 2019, 09:24:12 AM
There are a few numbers of them, but there are no statistics that you can find to easily sort those projects. So it will be hard to find the projects that you are looking for.
Yes, not only that, it is because the project can't easily achieve their goals (even after launching) in terms of the price and other targets because they are affected by the bear market.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 15, 2019, 09:19:05 AM
it's hard to find that statistic, even I didn't look for it. as I know, projects that have slipped tokens into the market and even though the price is sometimes not in line with expectations, in my opinion they have reached their final goal of the token being released to the public.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
December 15, 2019, 09:13:54 AM
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
December 15, 2019, 08:57:43 AM
Yes, there are many worthless projects on the market right now. And in order to participate in a good project, you need to choose the most worthy. And from all worthy there will be a pair of the most profitable. So you just need to participate, and good luck will come.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 15, 2019, 08:34:47 AM
To be honest, no one is interested in projects that fail in this market. Because it is too much and accounts for over 90% of projects in the market. In this market people only care about the price and the success of the projects, I have been an ICO and IEO investor for a long time and most of the new projects from 2018 to the present are dead, even many IEO projects in Binance, Okex ... are also collapsed by the bad situation of the market
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 15, 2019, 08:31:10 AM
Even we want it or not, 99% of projects here are just displaying there name and fake researches as well as product to convey people's interest. They want to grab the funds to the investors. But at end of the day, they don't care to the community. They are jusr a scam projects that collect funds for their pocket. That is the reason why most of projects failed. And many ICOs disappeared.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 15, 2019, 08:21:54 AM
Universa UTNP is progressing well, so is HDAC.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
December 15, 2019, 03:32:44 AM
Based on my experience almost falling from 30% to 70% the price of coins / tokens, After listing in the markets.
Others are rising in price and achieve thier goals but this is only temporary and prices are also falling fast. Few of the ones I found were really successful and prices continued to rise.
Usually because some people immediately sell their tokens when listing at exchangers, there may be a number of projects that take a long time to recover their prices and that's not easy. there are also those who until now haven't reached their starting prices
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 14, 2019, 01:26:41 PM
You do not really need any kind of specialized website that keeps track of those kind of statistics, just look at the top coins in the market and you will know which coins achieved their goals and which coins didn't, for the most part the coins that are at the top are good coins, from time to time you will see a scam project getting there so you still need to make your research but that is more than enough to be able to tell the projects that made it from the projects that didn't made it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
December 14, 2019, 01:07:30 PM
Based on my experience almost falling from 30% to 70% the price of coins / tokens, After listing in the markets.
Others are rising in price and achieve thier goals but this is only temporary and prices are also falling fast. Few of the ones I found were really successful and prices continued to rise.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
December 14, 2019, 12:44:59 PM
Sorry, but truth is not so good
Majority of ico projects just dead

Nope, some token are dead but the projects are not because some ICO create a coin but also a project for some investor. They get investor for project to buy a coin and not to buy a coin just because it is only a coin.

That is because investors no longer believe that ICO raising does not get funds and the end of the token is dead.
Even though the project has done well, but in marketing or still doing ICO, it remains difficult to revive the trend in the morning ICO investors, we must now follow the current trends, such as the example of IEO sales in large exchanges.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
December 14, 2019, 12:39:46 PM
well, like your subject thread, mostly becoming useless projects!
no hope , even IEO from big exchange also can be useless investement right now.
but , although we know mostly becoming useless , people still dare to create new project everyday.
it sucks btw .
even projects that listed on Binance after IEO are now failing. I see that this is just a pump and a dumping scheme. Project lists on Binance  - grow in the price - immediately fall in price. after what the Binance does we have to stop trusting this exchange.
No, binance is still good and they prioritize reputation, the IEO project is indeed some people consider professional frauds, even I think so too. the job of the exchange is only to launch a crowdfunding event and check the project must run properly. the IEO project is very doubtful, because right now it tends to be filled with manipulation and allocation of tokens that don't make sense to me. but for binance exchange I believe, and definitely prioritize the comfort of investors and projects, very different from other exchanges. So in full, don't see which exchanges will launch the project, but look about the project and do more important research.

i guess u misunderstanding about what i am saying, of course binance still good with high reputation , but i just saying "even IEO from big exchange such as binance can be useless investement",basically IEO,ICO,STO or whatever people call it, just for investement, but now , mostly all of them , even from big exchange its just like hyip money game, we cant hodl it for long time. its like gambling right now.
Pages:
Jump to: