Pages:
Author

Topic: Useless projects! - page 6. (Read 2457 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 26, 2019, 09:35:48 AM
Hello everybody! Thanks for your answers. The discussion resulting from the title is impressive.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
December 26, 2019, 09:29:40 AM
indeed at this time there are no good projects anymore like in 2017, many cyber criminals who use the ICO method to do money laundering and steal money, cryptocurrency conditions in the eyes of the world have also begun to bad because many frauds and hacking that often happens that eventually made cryptocurrency worse.
What are the reasons that make crypto worse in the eyes of the world? if you look at it now, many countries are getting interested in virtual currencies. some large companies also want to develop their coins. all related crimes committed by some elements do not mean to be a strong reason to make crypto look bad. if we look broadly, the great potential of the crypto market in the future is still very open.
Crypto is not always have been success and keep exist with higher price every time, if many altcoin keep with higher price when our chance to get much profit by investing altcoin with lower price, when we have chance to trade with altcoin if always altcoin have higher price, many coin need have lower and higher price to get start for trading.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 26, 2019, 09:21:43 AM
indeed at this time there are no good projects anymore like in 2017, many cyber criminals who use the ICO method to do money laundering and steal money, cryptocurrency conditions in the eyes of the world have also begun to bad because many frauds and hacking that often happens that eventually made cryptocurrency worse.
What are the reasons that make crypto worse in the eyes of the world? if you look at it now, many countries are getting interested in virtual currencies. some large companies also want to develop their coins. all related crimes committed by some elements do not mean to be a strong reason to make crypto look bad. if we look broadly, the great potential of the crypto market in the future is still very open.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
December 26, 2019, 09:14:35 AM
It's no lie that there are too many bad projects in crypto space but yet coins like tron was born, pundix too and the list keeps going on, we have to stay strong because surely good new projects will slowly rise up, if you are too worried about bad projects you will miss good projects definitely.
I sure miss those good projects back in the days that was in the year of 2017 that most ICO projects became successful because they mostly reach their hardcap that makes a lot of crypto investors and bounty hunters increased their numbers that time, that is why scam projects also increased their numbers and good projects slowly goes down.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
December 26, 2019, 09:11:59 AM
It's no lie that there are too many bad projects in crypto space but yet coins like tron was born, pundix too and the list keeps going on, we have to stay strong because surely good new projects will slowly rise up, if you are too worried about bad projects you will miss good projects definitely.
I sure miss those good projects back in the days that was in the year of 2017 that most ICO projects became successful because they mostly reach their hardcap that makes a lot of crypto investors and bounty hunters increased their numbers that time, that is why scam projects also increased their numbers and good projects slowly goes down.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
December 26, 2019, 08:49:44 AM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 26, 2019, 06:04:26 AM

Can you give me that link? I'm curious to read the stats there, because in 2019 I haven't seen any successful ICOs in this market. Only IEO helps investors get profit but it also quickly collapses soon after. The ICO for me is dead and the current ICO projects are just scam and worthless projects, they are only created from scammers and want to fool greedy investors in this market.

I don't have the screenshots or data for that anymore but they have launched the platform but didn't develop further because their developers were either not paid or fired by the CEO since the CEO just dumped the tokens and even the admins from the telegram were not paid. Here's the link for some proofs. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53171648
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 26, 2019, 04:56:40 AM
I read statistic that 2019 has only 8% succesful ICOs unlike 2017 and 2018. Anyway if that's true then meaning ICO nowadays becoming a failure to bring huge and adds value on the entire marketcap of crypto. If I were to choose which one will stay only top 10 projects of CMC then delist all and maybe we can see a brand new era for cryptocurrency. New projects are just copycats of previous one. How come they cam secure success by incorporating another same concept?
Can you give me that link? I'm curious to read the stats there, because in 2019 I haven't seen any successful ICOs in this market. Only IEO helps investors get profit but it also quickly collapses soon after. The ICO for me is dead and the current ICO projects are just scam and worthless projects, they are only created from scammers and want to fool greedy investors in this market.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 26, 2019, 04:35:08 AM
There are many projects who made an exit after having a successful fund raising though there are no lists or maybe it is hard to have that kind of list. I will give you one. EZ Bitex - they successfully ended the ICO and acquired the right amount of funds to launch the platform - https://ezbitex.globa and what happened is, CEO just made a hype saying that December of this year XBX will be $10 each and even did a lot of AMA to hype the community and at the end, he just scammed people and dumped the tokens.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
December 26, 2019, 04:24:38 AM
Hello, I would like to know which projects have really achieved their goals after an ICO/IEO/ITO. Is there a page or statistics about it?
I have yet to see any good projects besides the really great projects of the early years in the crypto market. We have Ethereum, it has brought a vast platform for other alts to grow more easily and it's a huge achievement. Ripple is a big bank now and it is trading quite widely for a number of services. As for technology projects now, it seems that they only offer a promising drawing but its implementation is a completely different thing. That's why investors now rarely invest in projects anymore, they only trust in Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
December 26, 2019, 03:03:19 AM
Do not be deceived when you see new projects that looks promising because sometimes the project team can't defend what they want to introduce to crypto world, if a plan is too big and the team are too small it will definitely fail, there are other things i consider when doing research on projects and that is partnerships
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 26, 2019, 02:35:10 AM
I read statistic that 2019 has only 8% succesful ICOs unlike 2017 and 2018. Anyway if that's true then meaning ICO nowadays becoming a failure to bring huge and adds value on the entire marketcap of crypto. If I were to choose which one will stay only top 10 projects of CMC then delist all and maybe we can see a brand new era for cryptocurrency. New projects are just copycats of previous one. How come they cam secure success by incorporating another same concept?
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 26, 2019, 01:19:28 AM
Hello, I would like to know which projects have really achieved their goals after an ICO/IEO/ITO. Is there a page or statistics about it?

It would be very difficult to get a full grasp of the successful projects after tokensales, but I'm certain there should be some projects who are still Striving to retain their presence in the cryptocurrency space. Several projects must have lost in the race as a result of the sets back experienced. The market hasn't been at it best and the cost of remaining relevant is quite high.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 25, 2019, 05:41:33 PM
The most projects that went live during 2019 were useless, especially ICOs and STOs. The only projects that did well, were Binance IEOs but not all of them as well. Check google, there are plenty of websites that are tracking all the statics.
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
December 25, 2019, 05:09:56 PM
I'm yet to come in contact with a project that has fully actualised it's vision and mission. Most of them are still far from reaching any milestone as many are yet to start.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
December 25, 2019, 05:06:17 PM
It's not so easy to actualize the vision and mission of a project. And currently what's happening has put so many project in a tight corner. These effect has extended to new proejcts which has made majority of them to fail.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 25, 2019, 04:15:01 PM
Haven't seen any projects that can achieve the roadmap like the whitepaper they have launched since ICO. And that's why a series of altcoin projects failed in 2018 and 2019, I'm scared of the future of all altcoins in this market. It is possible that in the next 3-4 years all altcoins will die if this situation continues
I have an assumption that many projects now simply do not talk about their successes in technical development because no any updates will not affect the price of projects now and this will not attract new investors. I think that when we will see a green market, we will every day hear as one by one projects announce their success
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
December 25, 2019, 03:58:45 PM
The current new era of projects are just a shame they just write fantastic whitepaper and good road map but never get any executes because they are interested in the fund collected, and will later blame project failure on the bear market. Although Tokoin is doing very well on kucoin with just USDT pair.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 25, 2019, 01:31:19 PM
Skepticism around cryptocurrencies is not an unusual thing to hear about. However, there are a few people who believe every crypto project is ‘the next Bitcoin,’ which has made many undeserved tokens to rally high and be listed ahead of many deserved ones.  These overhyped cryptocurrencies often lead to market collapse and could be one of the reasons for the disastrous 2018. In spite of this, the black sheep continue to come time and again, making life difficult for general investors.
This will eventually come to an end but it will not be anytime soon, for example we are seeing that now most icos and ieos are having problems getting enough funding and that is because most people have already experimented the pain of investing in some of those projects and then losing all their money, and it doesn't matter how much money you have that amount is not unlimited and there is no new people coming to the market so then those coins are feeling the lack of funds and interest coming their way but once the next bull market happens you can be sure they will enrich themselves once again.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 21, 2019, 09:55:06 AM
It's hard decisions to invest in new coins today, but few ICO projects are still successful so i will like to keep taking chances for future opportunities

Succeed in a project but they postpone payment for those who have provided support or promotion to the project. There are some projects doing that. If you have a good idea or strategy, it will turn a profit.
That's true and i can even mention some of them. so many trusted altcoins are using the bounty hunters effort for free even when they got milliond dollars worth of money into their pocket. that must be called as a scam. They wanna get a lot of advertisers while they don't even wanna pay even a cent to the hunter.
they use bounty hunters efforts for free. but they also don't get anything from just bounty program. those times are gone when projects use to raise a lot of funding with just help of bounty program. bounty programs doesn't help anymore in marketing and promoting a project. 99% of bounty hunters are fake, cheaters and join bounty just for some tokens. but don't care about the project.

Pages:
Jump to: